Observations on multi page threads or the sandbox theorem

The_Warpact

Could someone post a good FF/Electric defender build?  

(of course we all know there is no such thing)

• Haha 3

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

18 minutes ago, Shred Monkey said:

Could someone post a good FF/Electric defender build?  

(of course we all know there is no such thing)

I gotcha, its old, but still works.

https://www.thisworldthesedays.com/coharchetype-.html

• Haha 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

20 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

there is an odd sound and over in the corner is Snarky pissing in the sandbox

I would assume he was merely marking his territory, common practice, and quite effective.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Spoiler

classified material not available for public viewing, move along now.

Edited by Marine X
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

2 hours ago, Marine X said:

I would assume he was merely marking his territory, common practice, and quite effective.

It attracts bees, and in a fight between a willy and a swarm of bees, my money's on the swarm.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

1 minute ago, JasperStone said:

We are on page 3 ....

and STILL no @Snarky

*takes ball and goes home

He's been reacting to posts.

But, seriously he's probably embarrassed he was caught pissing in the sandbox and everyone saw his wee-wee.

• Haha 1

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

33 minutes ago, Luminara said:

There we go.  Now I have matching earrings.

I'm sure my dear knowing you, you have a necklace much like Kali skull necklace but, only made of balls of hapless males who crossed your path.

And I mean this as the highest form of flattery and compliment possible. 

On 4/21/2022 at 9:10 AM, The_Warpact said:

I've noticed a long standing trend that the longer a discussion carries out the more likely it devolves into a popcorn worthy splatterhouse of cringe worthy response, raw nerves, and other flavourful tidbits.

I equate this to a sandbox, one in which we have been in for awhile all happily playing. At the beginning constructing nice things and then someone notices that @Snarky (why not as some of you can attest) has been hogging the Tonka dump truck and ruining things, well this starts off a tirade.

Then pretty soon we get sub things going on like @arcane not sharing the G.I. Joe's, and @InvaderStych just isn't having that so more stuff ensues and there's squabbling.

Pretty soon @PeregrineFalcon runs through the sandbox in his cowboy outfit kicking everything out of the way which sets off people because they don't like cowboys.

Meanwhile, @Luminara has been quietly making mud pies but she's starting to get pissy at the dumb boys and says something truly profound and relevant but, nobody listens to her because girls are ooky.

Finally, silence reigns because, there is an odd sound and over in the corner is Snarky pissing in the sandbox because at this point he's going for scorched earth. This starts off a screaming match and either someone ran to tell a big kid(snitches get stitches remember that) or they can hear the ruckus.

So one of the big kids come over from the swing set like GM Impervium to settle the lil shits down. 

Well they get quiet and listen attentively to the big kid, who as soon he walks away all the kids flick him off.

And then someone mentions G.I. Joe wanting to pvp the Easy Bake Oven and now shit gets real and pretty soon the big kids(plural now) have to come in and kick everyone out of the sandbox.

I think that sums up of how I view our microcosm world that we dwell in aka the HC forums.

I'm offended.

• Haha 1

Find me on Everlasting or Indom as:
Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Ratchet Dog (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Sleep Doctor (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute), Red Gloom (Dark/Pain Corruptor), Marble Marbina (Thugs/FF Mastermind)

Just now, The_Warpact said:

Get in line.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

MMMOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

• Haha 1

Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Ratchet Dog (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Sleep Doctor (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute), Red Gloom (Dark/Pain Corruptor), Marble Marbina (Thugs/FF Mastermind)

7 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

Its like zone pvp all over again...

I aim to please.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Luminara said:

Was that a veiled reference to my ass?  ARE YOU SAYING THIS CAPE MAKES MY BUTT LOOK BIG?!

No.  Your butt does that.  😛

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

On 4/21/2022 at 9:10 AM, The_Warpact said:

I've noticed a long standing trend that the longer a discussion carries out the more likely it devolves into a popcorn worthy splatterhouse of cringe worthy response, raw nerves, and other flavourful tidbits.

Splatter house should really be two words unless referring to a specific video game.  Then there is "flavourful," which is just flat out spelled incorrectly.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Splatter house should really be two words unless referring to a specific video game.  Then there is "flavourful," which is just flat out spelled incorrectly.

That's stupid.  There isn't even an F in incorrectly.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.