Community Powerleveling Event - Hosted by PvP Council Indomitable

M3z

15 minutes ago, ZekeStenzland said:

Why wouldn’t PvP Council Indomitable host their events on, you know, Indomitable?

You know what guys, he's right, event cancelled. I can't believe we've made such a massive oversight!

On a serious note we host anywhere, majority of pvp community is from indom hence the name. We might swap to excelsior and change the name in the future.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, M3z said:

You know what guys, he's right, event cancelled. I can't believe we've made such a massive oversight!

On a serious note we host anywhere, majority of pvp community is from indom hence the name. We might swap to excelsior and change the name in the future.

You can come to Everlasting and RP a PVP AE PL Event...just saying. 

• Like 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

18 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

Call it PLAEPVP and see who comes closest to being able to pronounce it.

• Haha 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

On 7/27/2022 at 5:04 PM, The_Warpact said:

RPers and PVP are like cats and water, I’d imagine the true purpose of this event would be lost amongst the crowd unfortunately

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

4 minutes ago, Seed22 said:

RPers and PVP are like cats and water, I’d imagine the true purpose of this event would be lost amongst the crowd unfortunately

I just wanted to post the RPPVPAEPL...having catgurls and erp bois fleeing before the PvPers in the D would make for an amusing stream.

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

5 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

I just wanted to post the RPPVPAEPL...having catgurls and erp bois fleeing before the PvPers in the D would make for an amusing stream.

I...hrm....that WOULD be hilarious to watch.

Damn, you got me there.

• Haha 1

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

7 hours ago, Ott said:

Quick question - Aren't instant level 50 Temporal Warriors coming out in a week or so? What does thst have to do with a PL event hosted by a PVP group. @M3z said "even if you don't intend to pvp you can still come".

And should this be posted under Events or PvP sections of the forum?

Where's the "events" section of the forum? There's announcements but that's regulated to HC team posting. As far as the pvp section, why? It's a power leveling event hosted by a pvp group that doesn't require you to pvp. As it has been stated in the past most threads of this nature gain more traction as the "central hub" of the forums. 

Although, I am curious if other groups had posted something of this nature would you have even said anything. If an RP, or LGBT groups posted something like this would you have wanted it segregated?

Just asking since there is an intense hatred for pvp in the game. Not that I'm accusing you, just wondering.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

Just asking since there is an intense hatred for pvp in the game. Not that I'm accusing you, just wondering.

I thought people would be against the AE farming.

"MUH NOSTALGIA" "AE BABIES" 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, blue4333 said:

I thought people would be against the AE farming.

"MUH NOSTALGIA" "AE BABIES" 

'Have to admit... I was wondering the same thing. I looked at the thread and pretty much instantly thought, "Wow. This is just asking to be grumped at by anti-anything-but-slow-mode crowd." 😆

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

1 hour ago, Ott said:

If you're concerned about the topic this much, PM a GM or submit a report. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png