Solo ITF Completion 0/8 With All ATs

VoidSpawn2

After several months of casual play, a bit of focus and devotion, and a large leveraging of build knowledge from multiple, masterful players, my self-imposed quest of cycling all ATs through a simple instantiation of the ITF at 0/8 has been achieved. 

With the exception of some of the tankers and perhaps another character or two, the average actual play time for any member of the group was approximately 24 hours.

That might sound insane, but I have a system in place. 

Most of that was farm time (enough to get to all T3 Incarnates in most cases), accolade hunting for the four primary accolades, and Enhancement buying/converting/slotting time. I was able to learn the different ATs well enough to succeed on a solo ITF during that brief duration of time because I broke the pattern that serves as the Gestalt for CoX game mechanics. 

It would make an interesting article or post. 

Plus, I'm the kid with the banjo on the porch, in the movie Deliverance. Being on the spectrum is both challenging and occasionally frustrating in RL, but it simultaneously grants a few nifty powers to compensate. And those nifty powers lend themselves quite well to games and patterns (among other things). 

I claim nothing extraordinary regarding this. I'm certain that many others have done it, and at much higher levels of skill. My scientific curiosity compelled me to form the hypothesis, then test it. And test it I did. 

I'd like to thank the following folks for their many contributions to this quest, including sharing many wonderfully awesome builds and game mechanics concepts with me:

@Leandro, who helped me with my first build, an INV/EM Tanker, way back during the early issues on Live. @Werner, @Bill Z Bubba, @Linea, @STiTcH, @Hyperstrike, @Infinitum, @Heraclea, @Voltak, @FUBARczar, @Sovera, @Snarky, @KaizenSoze, and so many other wonderful people, too. 

Next up? Just having some fun for a while. Going to sample the iTrials and higher level events, which I've not had much experience with yet. Then, I'll create another challenge and up my game a bit. 

Comments, feedback, constructive and destructive criticisms are all most welcome. Only way to learn. 

-void

Warshade: 

Spoiler

Peacebringer: 

Spoiler

Mastermind: 

Spoiler

Arachnos Soldier: 

Spoiler

Arachnos Widow:

Spoiler

Dominator:

Spoiler

Corruptor:

Spoiler

Blaster:

Spoiler

Defender:

Spoiler

Controller: 

Spoiler

Stalker: 

Spoiler

Brute: 

Spoiler

Scrapper:

Spoiler

Sentinel:

Spoiler

Tankers:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 13
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 hours ago, VoidSpawn2 said:

Then, I'll create another challenge and up my game a bit. 

Congratulations, Good Luck, and God Speed.

• Like 1

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.