What's the Conventional Wisdom for Slotting Inherent Fitness?

Fista

As far as I know it's three slot end and maybe health. Yes/No?  Bother with the others?

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

Three-slot Stamina, two +5 50 common end mod IOs and a Performance Shifter Proc. You can do a Performance Shifter end mod instead of a common to get a set bonus, but it's just a small movement speed buff, nothing big. Extra slots in Health if you can spare them, if not you'll probably want the Miracle unique.

If you're using set enhancers, its going to depend on your AT and set choice.  Some go up to 6 on health with 4 from 1 set and 2 procs as an example.

Thus it becomes more challenging to decide. But if you're just going gen pop IO's for gen pop purposes, then yes 3 slotted of the same type because of Enhancer Diversificification's diminishing returns slotting more.

I usually 2-slot Stamina with Performance Shifter Endurance Mod and Performance Shifter +Endurance.  But I run into people who think I'm wasting a slot.  :P

I like to 2-slot Health with Panacea proc and either Miracle or Numina proc.  3-slot for all of them sometimes, if I can.  I think it depends on the AT though, and the build -- my widow that I've been working on is an endurance hog, so I have extra slots for Stamina.

My own baseline is 1 run 1 jump 3 health 3 end mods bare minimum

that should carry you throughout your career as a hero/villain quite nicely

any IOs or set bonuses are icing on the cake at that point

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

I usually automatically put regenerative tissue, miracle, panacea, numi proc and the heal and heal/x numi pieces, then remove some if I need a slot somewhere or the character doesn't need endurance help or something. But then I'm a lunatic.

I probably need to examine whether to put the preventative proc in there rather than the third numi piece.

I usually automatically put regenerative tissue, miracle, panacea, numi proc and the heal and heal/x numi pieces, then remove some if I need a slot somewhere or the character doesn't need endurance help or something. But then I'm a lunatic.

I probably need to examine whether to put the preventative proc in there rather than the third numi piece.

Hilariously, I tend to do much the same.  But then, I end up playing powersets that end up having endurance problems, so set bonuses and procs that help with that start looking really, really good.

Health usually has the Regenerative Tissue proc, Miracle: Heal and Miracle proc (for the recovery set bonus), Numina proc along with Heal and Heal/whatever (again, for set bonuses).

Stamina, unless the build doesn't have much endurance issues to begin with, I usually 4 slot with Performance Shifter.  The proc, End Mod, and 2 End Mod/whatevers so I can get the set bonus for recovery.

I personally dont bother with the Perf Shifter. Seemed neat on paper but in actual use did not proc that often and when it did was at a moment when the End was not necessary. Same thing with Panacea if that is what is is called.

Numina and Miracle in health though for sure.

I do the 4 perf. shifter too. presumably i like the 4th set bonus but i don't remember what it is. That's another i just do automatically and adjust if necessary.

The 4th set bonus is more recovery.  As is the 2nd set bonus from Miracle.

I usually 2-slot Stamina with Performance Shifter Endurance Mod and Performance Shifter +Endurance.  But I run into people who think I'm wasting a slot.  :P

Those people are obviously not pushing buttons fast enough :) With T4 Cardiac, 3 slotted Stamina, Miracle and Numina+Recoveries, I can still go through all my endurance.