Freebies Popmenu - Give yourself levels, inf, and enhancements

On 8/6/2019 at 6:29 PM, mendal said:

Did that, still nothing. Not even unknown command. Whats supposed to happen?

At that point I'd consider going to your folder and making sure you have Windows enabled to view file extensions.  Make sure it has the correct extension and not two of them.

I used this today for the first time.  Outstanding!

I do have a tip for users - make sure your macro button is far left on your screen and toward the top.  Otherwise, when the menu expands, it sort of acts wonky.  Maybe there's a better way around that, but it's simple enough to just have the button in the top left.

Is there a way to craft more than 1 Basic Craft IO?  I tried to make alternate versions of the one we use now with no success.

/boost Crafted_Recharge Crafted_Recharge 50 is what we are using now but I would love to see

/boost 3 Crafted_Recharge Crafted_Recharge 50

Oh and I'm sure someone already mentioned this but the Annihilation Proc Set isn't listed in the Popmenu Freebies so if anyone needs it just copy here and paste this in game...

/boostset Annihilation 50

Edited by Tater Todd

Thanks for the menu!

I created a batch file (sorry Mac users) to install the freebie menu. It will have instructions if you mess something up, but it is in essence just a batch file to create the directories and move the freebies.mnu there. I did nab Erydanus version of the macro, though (with credits).

This should avoid some of the repeated issues on this thread (excepting when people try using the commands on the live servers).

Oh and please, could someone check the batch file? It should have a size of 1033 bytes. (In general, you should never run executable files with an unknown provenance.)

JUSTIN_INSTALL_FREEBIES_MENU.bat

Edited by sarf
bad english :(

1 hour ago, Rylas said:

I skimmed through the whole thread, but maybe I missed it. Is there a way to give oneself Enhancement Catalysts? I couldn't find it in the popmenu.

I get the Catalysts from the Merit Vendor machine.  They're free, so you can get as many as you need.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

New version released

• Adjusted logic for attuned enhancements
    • Removed crashy level -1 enhancements

There shouldn't be any more issues with the menu, I went through and tested things pretty good after this build.

Thank you guys for the continuous QA - this wouldn't be possible without your feedback!

Edited by NobleKangaroo

4 minutes ago, EarlyGene said:

Can you please make it where this command is disabled on the actual Homecoming server?

Uhm disabled how? The commands that the menu uses shouldn't work on the regular server, unless maybe you have a GM/Dev account there.

I don't think there's an easy way to disable the menu itself, since it is a rather "dumb" command. Basically, don't create a macro for it on the regular servers and you should be golden. (If you share bindings and power set ups on both Justin and regular servers, try not to save the Justin side of things)

9 minutes ago, sarf said:

Uhm disabled how? The commands that the menu uses shouldn't work on the regular server, unless maybe you have a GM/Dev account there.

I don't think there's an easy way to disable the menu itself, since it is a rather "dumb" command. Basically, don't create a macro for it on the regular servers and you should be golden. (If you share bindings and power set ups on both Justin and regular servers, try not to save the Justin side of things)

What about power color and animation customizations saved on the Justin server?

Edited by EarlyGene

Just now, EarlyGene said:

What about power customizations saved on the Justin server?

No idea? The only thing this menu does is execute commands that should be disabled for normal users on any non-testserver.

Those do not interact with your character in any other way than XP, Influence and putting Enhancements in your inventory.

1 minute ago, sarf said:

No idea? The only thing this menu does is execute commands that should be disabled for normal users on any non-testserver.

Those do not interact with your character in any other way than XP, Influence and putting Enhancements in your inventory.

I meant "what about power color and animation customizations saved on the Justin server?"

Just now, EarlyGene said:

I meant "what about power color and animation customizations saved on the Justin server?"

As I said, no idea. This is probably the wrong thread for technical questions about how Justin works and any interactions with the regular servers.

If you *want* to bring your custome/power look customizations back to regular servers you should be able to get to a tailor and export them using the usual interface.

Thank you very much for this.

However, I have had to go back to using a older version of this (20190610.04) due to having a smaller screen and resolution. The layered menus make it very frustrating to use the latest version. 

In the older version, I use the "Style 2" menu for everything, and then manually attune all the IOs if I'm testing the build at lower levels. Yes its more work, but its a work around due to my hardware requirements. 

Still, many thanks for providing this tool to speed up building characters.

Edited by SteelRaines

New version released

• Implemented "freebiesc", a more compact popmenu for smaller displays - use /popmenu freebiesc to see it.

On 8/22/2019 at 12:13 AM, SteelRaines said:

Thank you very much for this.

However, I have had to go back to using a older version of this (20190610.04) due to having a smaller screen and resolution. The layered menus make it very frustrating to use the latest version. 

In the older version, I use the "Style 2" menu for everything, and then manually attune all the IOs if I'm testing the build at lower levels. Yes its more work, but its a work around due to my hardware requirements. 

Still, many thanks for providing this tool to speed up building characters.

I'm sorry you had that issue, I've taken some time to try to sort this out. Can you test the new version (which I added /popmenu freebiesc to) I just released and let me know if that works for you? If not, would you mind sharing your resolution with me? I might be able to come up with something that works better for you.

/popmenu freebies /popmenu freebiesc
Gt8OD86.png hT0aoju.png

Edited by NobleKangaroo
  • Like 2

Something you may want to add: Oro portal and most used ios:

Option "Oroborous" "badge_grant ouroborosenabled"
    Title "Useful IOs"
    Option "Recharge" "boost Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F -1$$boost Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F -1$$boost Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F -1$$boost Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F -1$$boost Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F -1"
    Option "HealthEnd" "boost Attuned_Panacea_F Attuned_Panacea_F -1$$boost Attuned_Preventive_Medicine_F Attuned_Preventive_Medicine_F -1$$boost Attuned_Performance_Shifter_F Attuned_Performance_Shifter_F -1"
    Option "HealthEnd2" "boost Attuned_Numinas_Convalesence_F Attuned_Numinas_Convalesence_F -1$$boost Attuned_Miracle_F Attuned_Miracle_F -1$$boost Attuned_Performance_Shifter_F Attuned_Performance_Shifter_F -1"
    Option "Defense" "boost Attuned_Steadfast_Protection_B Attuned_Steadfast_Protection_B -1$$boost Crafted_Steadfast_Protection_B Crafted_Steadfast_Protection_B 30$$boost Attuned_Gladiators_Armor_F Attuned_Gladiators_Armor_F -1$$boost Attuned_Unbreakable_Guard_F Attuned_Unbreakable_Guard_F -1$$boost Attuned_Reactive_Defenses_F Attuned_Reactive_Defenses_F -1$$boost Attuned_Shield_Wall_F Attuned_Shield_Wall_F -1$$boost Attuned_Kismet_E Attuned_Kismet_E -1"
    Option "KB Prot" "boost Attuned_Steadfast_Protection_C Attuned_Steadfast_Protection_C -1$$boost Attuned_Karma_C Attuned_Karma_C -1$$boost Attuned_Blessing_of_the_Zephyr_C Attuned_Blessing_of_the_Zephyr_C -1"
    Option "Psi Res" "boost Attuned_Aegis_F Attuned_Aegis_F -1$$boost Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F -1$$boost Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F -1$$boost Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F -1$$boost Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F -1$$boost Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F -1"
    Option "Regen" "boost Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E -1$$boost Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E -1$$boost Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E -1$$boost Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E -1$$boost Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E -1$$boost Attuned_Regenerative_Tissue_E Attuned_Regenerative_Tissue_E -1"
    Option "Run" "boost Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F -1$$boost Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F -1$$boost Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F -1$$boost Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F -1$$boost Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F -1"
    Option "BuildUp" "boost Attuned_Gaussians_Synchronized_FireControl_F Attuned_Gaussians_Synchronized_FireControl_F -1$$boost Attuned_Decimation_F Attuned_Decimation_F -1"
    Option "Resistance Debuff" "boost Attuned_Achilles_Heel_C Attuned_Achilles_Heel_C -1$$boost Attuned_Fury_of_the_Gladiator_F Attuned_Fury_of_the_Gladiator_F -1$$boost Attuned_Annihilation_F Attuned_Annihilation_F -1"
    Option "KB to KD" "boost Attuned_Overwhelming_Force_F Attuned_Overwhelming_Force_F -1$$boost Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F -1$$boost Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F -1$$boost Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F -1$$boost Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F -1$$boost Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F -1"

On 8/29/2019 at 9:18 PM, WiredPersona said:

Something you may want to add: Oro portal and most used ios:

Option "Oroborous" "badge_grant ouroborosenabled"

Great suggestion; I'll add it to the next release, as well as Field Crafter (for Portable Workbench) and Pocket D VIP Gold Club Member (for Pocket D VIP Pass).

On 8/29/2019 at 9:18 PM, WiredPersona said:

Option "Recharge" "boost Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F -1$$boost Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F -1$$boost Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F -1$$boost Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F -1$$boost Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F Attuned_Luck_of_the_Gambler_F -1"
    Option "HealthEnd" "boost Attuned_Panacea_F Attuned_Panacea_F -1$$boost Attuned_Preventive_Medicine_F Attuned_Preventive_Medicine_F -1$$boost Attuned_Performance_Shifter_F Attuned_Performance_Shifter_F -1"
    Option "HealthEnd2" "boost Attuned_Numinas_Convalesence_F Attuned_Numinas_Convalesence_F -1$$boost Attuned_Miracle_F Attuned_Miracle_F -1$$boost Attuned_Performance_Shifter_F Attuned_Performance_Shifter_F -1"
    Option "Defense" "boost Attuned_Steadfast_Protection_B Attuned_Steadfast_Protection_B -1$$boost Crafted_Steadfast_Protection_B Crafted_Steadfast_Protection_B 30$$boost Attuned_Gladiators_Armor_F Attuned_Gladiators_Armor_F -1$$boost Attuned_Unbreakable_Guard_F Attuned_Unbreakable_Guard_F -1$$boost Attuned_Reactive_Defenses_F Attuned_Reactive_Defenses_F -1$$boost Attuned_Shield_Wall_F Attuned_Shield_Wall_F -1$$boost Attuned_Kismet_E Attuned_Kismet_E -1"
    Option "KB Prot" "boost Attuned_Steadfast_Protection_C Attuned_Steadfast_Protection_C -1$$boost Attuned_Karma_C Attuned_Karma_C -1$$boost Attuned_Blessing_of_the_Zephyr_C Attuned_Blessing_of_the_Zephyr_C -1"
    Option "Psi Res" "boost Attuned_Aegis_F Attuned_Aegis_F -1$$boost Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F -1$$boost Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F -1$$boost Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F -1$$boost Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F -1$$boost Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F Attuned_Impervium_Armor_F -1"
    Option "Regen" "boost Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E -1$$boost Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E -1$$boost Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E -1$$boost Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E -1$$boost Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E Attuned_Impervious_Skin_E -1$$boost Attuned_Regenerative_Tissue_E Attuned_Regenerative_Tissue_E -1"
    Option "Run" "boost Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F -1$$boost Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F -1$$boost Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F -1$$boost Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F -1$$boost Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F Attuned_Gift_of_the_Ancients_F -1"
    Option "BuildUp" "boost Attuned_Gaussians_Synchronized_FireControl_F Attuned_Gaussians_Synchronized_FireControl_F -1$$boost Attuned_Decimation_F Attuned_Decimation_F -1"
    Option "Resistance Debuff" "boost Attuned_Achilles_Heel_C Attuned_Achilles_Heel_C -1$$boost Attuned_Fury_of_the_Gladiator_F Attuned_Fury_of_the_Gladiator_F -1$$boost Attuned_Annihilation_F Attuned_Annihilation_F -1"
    Option "KB to KD" "boost Attuned_Overwhelming_Force_F Attuned_Overwhelming_Force_F -1$$boost Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F -1$$boost Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F -1$$boost Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F -1$$boost Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F -1$$boost Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F Attuned_Sudden_Acceleration_F -1"

You shouldn't use a negative level (-1) for the level; there was actually a crash caused by me doing this (it's been force-fixed by changing /boost ... ... -1 to give level 1 enhancements instead) that I fixed in the older versions of the popmenu. Instead, use at least level 1. Otherwise, not a bad suggestion to have a couple "template" enhancement set groups. Possibly for a future update.

On 8/31/2019 at 1:09 AM, heywoods1230 said:

I would love it if there is some way to add villain patron pool powers to a fresh 50 via the menu.

Those power pools are unlocked by default on Justin; I just made a new character, set it to level 50, chose powers, and had all of the pools (Soul Mastery, Mace Mastery, Leviathan Mastery, and Mu Mastery) available.

On 9/1/2019 at 10:12 PM, NobleKangaroo said:

Those power pools are unlocked by default on Justin; I just made a new character, set it to level 50, chose powers, and had all of the pools (Soul Mastery, Mace Mastery, Leviathan Mastery, and Mu Mastery) available.

Did you make a villain? They aren't available for heroes at least.

22 hours ago, heywoods1230 said:

Did you make a villain? They aren't available for heroes at least.

Just tried making a hero (Controller). Got access to the power pools when my character had achieved the appropriate level.

If you can't access the power pools on Justin with a newly created character, something is wonky - either with your account or when you expect to unlock the pools.

Edited by sarf
phrasing

On 8/25/2019 at 5:55 AM, NobleKangaroo said:

New version released

• Implemented "freebiesc", a more compact popmenu for smaller displays - use /popmenu freebiesc to see it.

I'm sorry you had that issue, I've taken some time to try to sort this out. Can you test the new version (which I added /popmenu freebiesc to) I just released and let me know if that works for you? If not, would you mind sharing your resolution with me? I might be able to come up with something that works better for you.

/popmenu freebies /popmenu freebiesc
Gt8OD86.png hT0aoju.png

Sorry for the delay in replying to this, had minor computer issues.

The compressed menu works a treat. :thumbsup: 
Many thanks for your work and the fix.

I use 1024x768 resolution as shown in the picture below.

screenshot_190908-23-08-56.jpg

A little trick that I use and that doesn't seem to be commonly known:

You do not have to click the macro button with the mouse; if you put it somewhere accessible by keypress ( I put it on either  1 or 10 ) you can simply put your mouse cursor at the top left part of the window and then press the key, and the menu will pop up at where your cursor is.

Quite a few people have complained how "cramped" the menu is if you put it in the default button tray position and click it with the mouse; this trick allows you to keep it there but still get the full use of it.