Freebies Popmenu - Give yourself levels, inf, and enhancements

I sent the badge commands to r0y for inclusion in that version but I've attached them here as well if anyone wanted to add them to their personal version. This file will not work as a standalone menu, but it should be fairly easy to incorporate them into the freebies menu. It contains every important badge that was formerly auto-granted, with the exception of a couple of gladiator badges and the 10- and 25-badge count badges (all of which you'll probably get if you grant all the badges within). Feel free to use/edit as you see fit.

auto_grant_menu.txt

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Derek Icelord said:

@NobleKangaroo any plans to update the first post? There are new sets, and accolade badges are no longer auto-granted, so the commands for those would be a nice feature.

Did you not read the post above yours?  😉

Not only have I updated the menu with the new sets, but thanks to @AboveTheChemist, it now includes various BADGE-GRANT options to unlock patron pools (villain epics), ouro portal, Incarnate Slots, etc.

Check it out in the post above (the one with all the How-To images, etc).  Or download from HERE.

image.png.4997368d13370e6954859b50942bcf24.png

Edited by r0y
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/1/2020 at 12:28 PM, r0y said:

I have re-edited the Freebies PopMenu and will include it here with instructions:

1)  Download my latest freebies.mnu version 20200309.01 from HERE

2)  Copy it to your game's ..\data\texts\English\menus\ folder.  You might have to create several of these if you have not done so before.  See below for an example:

freebies_mnu.jpg.ffed9f6d77084d6b44d368cc95651309.jpg

3)  Close & Restart game client if it is running, otherwise fire up City of Heroes Homecoming...

4)  In game, create convenient macros to use freebies.mnu:

A)  Large, original menu:  /macro F "popmenu freebies"

B)  Smaller, compact menu:  /macro f  "popmenu freebiesc" (note the "c" for compact)

5)  I recommend creating a floating power bar (click the "+" see below) and drag the bar to your upper left, as popmenus like to cascade right and down only it seems.

image.png.b1d75f1e75236ed34d26c78f0f6ba73e.png

6) Then put your macro(s) ("F" and "f" from step 4) into the new, floating tray you just made.  Voila!

Hope this helps, and let me know if I messed anything up!

-r0y

Updated 08 Mar 2020 fixed an ordering issue with the compact menu and added the Artillery set.

Updated 09 Mar 2020 to include @AboveTheChemist's cool badge-granting submenu!

@Jimmy can we sticky this thread, as well as make the above quoted post priority (since it has the latest version)? I don't know if we can swap out priority posts in the future when new updates are posted, but I sure hope so.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

• 3 weeks later
  • City Council
1 hour ago, Pulpman said:

Am I missing something or are the "Superior" archetype IO'a not available in the menu?

They are not currently available in the Freebies menu. You can purchase catalysts from the market though, for the time being, by providing yourself influence!

On 3/14/2020 at 6:08 AM, microc said:

on the new beta server Aeon i dont thing the menu is turned on at his time will not work for me.

Sorry for a delay there. I just verified, if it didn't have it before Aeon should have it now. Brainstorm/Aeon are running the same patch so they should be identical! ^_^

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

22 hours ago, Pulpman said:

Am I missing something or are the "Superior" archetype IO'a not available in the menu?

What I usually do is /boostset Superior_Blasters_Wrath 1 to get a whole set of superiors.  Note that apostrophes are not used, and you must have the underscore.  The trailing "1" is for the level, as level-less enhancements, using any number should be fine, but I usually stick with 1.

The Superior ATO sets are: 

Blasters

• /boostset Superior_Blasters_Wrath 1
  • /boostset Superior_Defiant_Barrage 1

Brutes

• /boostset Superior_Brutes_Fury 1
  • /boostset Superior_Unrelenting_Fury 1

Controllers

• /boostset Superior_Will_of_the_Controller 1
  • /boostset Superior_Overpowering_Presence 1

Corrupters

• /boostset Superior_Malice_of_the_Corrupter 1
  • /boostset Superior_Scourging_Blast 1

Defenders

• /boostset Superior_Defenders_Bastion 1
  • /boostset Superior_Vigilant_Assault 1

Dominators

• /boostset Superior_Ascendency_of_the_Dominator 1
  • /boostset Superior_Dominating_Grasp 1

Masterminds

• /boostset Superior_Command_of_the_Mastermind 1
  • /boostset Superior_Mark_of_Supremacy 1

Scrappers

• /boostset Superior_Scrappers_Strike 1
  • /boostset Superior_Critical_Strikes 1

Stalkers

• /boostset Superior_Stalkers_Guile 1
  • /boostset Superior_Assassins_Mark 1

Tankers

• /boostset Superior_Might_of_the_Tanker 1
  • /boostset Superior_Gauntleted_Fist 1

Kheldians

• /boostset Superior_Kheldians_Grace 1
  • /boostset Superior_Essence_Transfer 1

VEATs

• /boostset Superior_Dominion_of_Arachnos 1
  • /boostset Superior_Spiders_Bane 1

Adding them to the Freebies.mnu was on my to-do list (as was re-doing the quantities 1/3/5/10 for set to something like 1/2/3/5) but since the devs moved it internally, I'm no longer planning anything with it.

Edited by r0y
  • Like 1

• Jimmy locked this topic