If I had a trillion inf.

Yomo Kimyata

I had been accumulating so much stuff for so long.  But I finally got to the point where I wanted to put my inf where my mouth was and to cash out before the music stopped.  I'd rather sit on a huge pile of inf than have a huge pile of inventory that is worthless in a fire sale.

I mean, I even opened all my Winter Packs!

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Who run Bartertown?

7 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I'd rather sit on a huge pile of inf than have a huge pile of inventory that is worthless in a fire sale.

J.R.R._Tolkien_-_Conversation_with_Smaug

scrooge-mcduck-money-bin.jpg

But, all in all, we know that Yomo is actually not hoarding it all.

... and Yomo can still sit on the fat stack or take a dive in the deep end and not have to worry about hitting the bottom of their savings pool.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 year later
On 3/26/2024 at 7:30 PM, TheSpiritFox said:

How exactly does retrieving 10 billion in bids on non existent items work? If you hit cancel does it only cancel 2 bids? 

Those bids are for 100 million each, so 1 billion total per stack.

Doing a quick test on the beta server: 

Multiple bids for inspirations do not stack, so placing two bids on Iron Will at a billion each stay separate. 

Items that will stack, like recipes, will not stack over the inf cap.  For example, placing four separate bids for a recipe at a billion each will result in two stacks of two billion each.  Placing bids of 600 million each stack up to three max, bids of 500 million stack up to four max, etc.

So, there are built-in safeguards to prevent bid stacks from exceeding the inf cap.

Edited by Intrinsic

4 hours ago, Intrinsic said:

Those bids are for 100 million each, so 1 billion total per stack.

Doing a quick test on the beta server: 

Multiple bids for inspirations do not stack, so placing two bids on Iron Will at a billion each stay separate. 

Items that will stack, like recipes, will not stack over the inf cap.  For example, placing four separate bids for a recipe at a billion each will result in two stacks of two billion each.  Placing bids of 600 million each stack up to three max, bids of 500 million stack up to four max, etc.

So, there are built-in safeguards to prevent bid stacks from exceeding the inf cap.

Excellent, good to know when I cant fit my funds into email anymore. 

C A U T I O N :

When taking cash out, any amount over the infamy cap CAN BE LOST.

example: Character has 1.4B and takes a 1B stack. The new character total is 2B. There is no warning, there is no recourse.

• Thanks 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum