Prismatic Aether Particle Costume Suggestions thread

Basically a thread for costumes we'd like to see added to the Prismatic Aether Particle. Just realized I don't think I've seen one put up so might as well start once since I got some ideas.

Standard tier costumes:

• Banished Pantheon Defiler
  • Cimerorans - Imperious Centurion (This would be one of the Imperious Centurions who have unique parts like the toga-skirt and back disc, I figure.)
  • Council Zenith Mech Man
  • Talons of Vengeance Oracle (Shadow)
  • Wyvern Wing Sting Agent (with working jetpack!)

"Vintage" tier Costume: (these wouldn't actually be old models since lost, but this feels like a fitting tier to put MM pet costumes into. As a side note I imagine the costumes would recreate the appearance of a fully upgraded MM pet for the user)

• Demon Summoning Mastermind - Abyssal Prince
  • Ninjas Mastermind - Oni
  • Zombies Mastermind - Lich
  • Zombies Mastermind - Grave Knight

Premium tier costume:

• Embiggen! (Figure we have 'mini' so how 'bout one that lets us be +50% or double the maximum size we can make in the editor?)

That's all I can really give off the top of my head since I'm not sure if there's any specific stipulations about the limits of the costume tech. I mean, I didn't think the Nemesis War Hulks or BP Devoured would be able to happen, but we got them. We also have the Freakalok Discjockey, so maybe I should have included Snakes or the lamia of the ToV, but still not sure if there's a limit, so I mostly stuck with 'safe' choices. Not sure if MM pet costumes would be acceptable also, the devs might think it'd cause 'too much confusion', though I also feel like if Riptide and Doc Buzzsaw are on the table, maaaybe MM pets or even other signature NPCs could be too?

Edited by Sakura Tenshi
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Tuatha de Dannan plz and thank you

• Thumbs Up 2

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

19 hours ago, Sakura Tenshi said:

Embiggen! (Figure we have 'mini' so how 'bout one that lets us be +50% or double the maximum size we can make in the editor?)

Was actually coming here to suggest this.  How about some of the giant monsters from around CoH and CoV?  Giant sized Jack in Irons or Eochai, Babbage, War Walker, etc.  Outdoor zones only I think, otherwise not really safe to use. 

Just flat-out "my costume but I'm 25' tall" is of course an excellent suggestion by itself.

2 hours ago, gameboy1234 said:

Just flat-out "my costume but I'm 25' tall" is of course an excellent suggestion by itself.

Honestly, I'd be happy with just 16 or 20 feet. Also, secret confession: I suggested it for people who dream of playing Mecha characters and are jealous Malta and Arachnos have been able to somehow squeeze Zeus titans or Toxic Tarantulas into offices all these years.

@biostem and @Clave Dark 5 Oh, my goodness, I can't believe I forgot about DUST and Tuatha, the latter especially since I had thought about what other Croatoa mobs could be done (and I had thought we already had a Fir Bolg costume, seems we don't)

And eee! My dumb suggestion was noticed by senpai Cobalt!

Edited by Sakura Tenshi
  • Thumbs Up 1

There is a Fir Bolg, but apparently you can only get it during Halloween.  I have it on a tanker I made ages ago who was explicitly said to be an altered Fir Bolg, so that worked out for me.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• 3 months later
  • 3 months later

-Infected group from outbreak tutorial

-LARGE demons with wings!

-Statesman cosplay and other signature heroes or villains. I'd make these in a tier above undefined, like 2000 prismatick æther particles.

-Rularuu monsters of all kinds

-Architect Entertainment generic hologram contact

-random civilian models. Just make all the civilian models available. That would be amazing. I want to play as a slightly overweight middle-aged man with poor posture.

-How about color changing options for undefined? Like make your green blob into a blue blob, etc.  

Edited by Azari

38 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Lusca tentacle

Will the costume let me stand near Lusca without it attacking me and give me a tentacle slap attack (and only let me use that attack) to use against players trying to kill Lusca while giving me tentacle HP, DEF, and DAM RES? Pretty please?

40 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Inanimate objects

Can players and mobs not be able to target me while a fire hydrant, bus stop, or parked car except on mayhem/safeguard maps while also disabling my attacks until I turn off the costume? (Even preventing me from using my own attacks while in the costume on safeguards/mayhems despite being targetable?) Pretty, pretty please?

• Like 1