Nice costume! (too bad it won't be around long)

cranebump

I missed the snapshot of this dude (standing right next to me at Blue Steel), but:

image.png.a90de631aa0920dbb8e3c60c60a8f5da.png

So, bravo on the costume. Well done. Now, can you not call down the wrath of Dormam...er, things & stuff on us?

Edited by cranebump
  • Haha 2

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

Well, THERE you are:

image.png.2800806defd24b9a9a1914c111124297.png

Edited by cranebump

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

Tried to warn 'em. I was way too late.

• cranebump changed the title to Nice costume! (too bad it won't be around long)
Just now, GM Crumpet said:

If you see a character you think needs to be brought to our attention please put a ticket in so we can see it and take action if we need to. That's the quickest way of dealing with it

what if we just wanted to stand around the water cooler and laugh about it?

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

df7

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

10 hours ago, kelika2 said:

irl vigilantism is pretty cringy

not only did you think you were doing a good thing you ended up stalking him

just petition it next time

Maybe……the OP was on his/her stalker

• Thumbs Left 1

That which does not kill us only makes us stranger

Æon Flux (1991) — Art of the Title

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

13 hours ago, kelika2 said:

Since showing up uninvited is technically stalking, is quoting with no real reason... The same?

If so, TAG, YOU'RE IT!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SwitchFade said:

Since showing up uninvited is technically stalking, is quoting with no real reason... The same?

If so, TAG, YOU'RE IT!

This game has Stalkers in it.  Technically enabling and promoting Stalking activity.  Let us face facts.  It is the Devs fault

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, kelika2 said:

Responsible people who witness criminal acts and behavior monitor the perpetrator while they wait for the authorities in order to ensure that further criminal acts or behavior can be witnessed and reported.  It's civic duty, not "cringy".

not only did you think you were doing a good thing

Reporting criminal acts and behavior is a good thing.  Or were you under the impression that theft is a good thing to do or have done to you?

you ended up stalking him

Stalking implies harassment, intimidation and/or the intent to conduct illegal surveillance.  Keeping an eye on someone who has done something illegal, while awaiting authority action, is not stalking.

Giving @cranebump shit because he didn't look the other way is ironic, because you're sticking your nose in someone else's business to tell them to mind their own business.  Guess you should've followed your own advice.

Edited by Luminara
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

1 hour ago, Luminara said:

Reporting criminal acts and behavior is a good thing.  Or were you under the impression that theft is a good thing to do or have done to you?

Giving @cranebump shit because he didn't look the other way is ironic, because you're sticking your nose in someone else's business to tell them to mind their own business.  Guess you should've followed your own advice.

pick a road and stick to it, even the gm said petitioning works best

18 hours ago, kelika2 said:

Well, I tried to warn him what was going to happen. After it did, we had a discussion about what happened & why. They were gonna just shuck the game, but I tried to convince 'em to stay. Not sure it was a success. 

(Btw, didn't have to stalk. We naturally overlapped in zone. Maybe next time don't assume you know what someone is thinking/doing 'til you ask.)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, kelika2 said:

Would have, after I gave 'em fair warning. Wasn't fast enough, obviously.  

(And gosh, I hope you can hear me up there on that high horse).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, kelika2 said:

That is what he said, he had to.

What he meant is to run fades on other players if you don't like how they would respond.  Obviously.

15 minutes ago, cranebump said:

Well, I tried to warn him what was going to happen. After it did, we had a discussion about what happened & why. They were gonna just shuck the game, but I tried to convince 'em to stay. Not sure it was a success.

Why did you make this thread?  Why did you word the title like that?

Next time just send in a petition to the GMs, making hate-bait threads like this never ends well and it only riles up people who are bored.

You can do all the good you want but the second you think its ok to rub salt in the wounds thats where you fucked up.

---

And another thing is, if this post does not get through to you at all thats another fuckup.  Because you trying to talk to him obviously didnt work either.

Edited by kelika2
---

17 minutes ago, cranebump said:

Did you tell him about the strange case of Dr. Stephen Fayte?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kelika2 said:

Why did you make this thread?  Why did you word the title like that?

sar·casm
[ˈsärˌkazəm]

NOUN
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt:
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
    synonyms:
    derision · mockery · ridicule · satire · irony · scorn · sneering · scoffing · gibing · taunting · trenchancy · mordancy · acerbity · causticity · mordacity

2 minutes ago, Snarky said:
sar·casm
[ˈsärˌkazəm]

NOUN
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt:
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
    synonyms:
    derision · mockery · ridicule · satire · irony · scorn · sneering · scoffing · gibing · taunting · trenchancy · mordancy · acerbity · causticity · mordacity

Yeah, and I was afraid of that.

• Haha 1