OCD!

FFFF

1 hour ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

It's days like this when I wonder if I really am the only person on the internet that doesn't suffer from some form of mental illness.

I'm not crazy my mom had me tested.

• Haha 3

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

I always make sure my enhancements are aesthetically appealing to me.

Like if I have 3 of one set and 3 of another, I make sure that the two sets are AAABBB.

If it's 3-1 it'll be AAAB. Etc.

Procs always go in the rightmost slots of a power.

Same for mastermind auras.

If any of the enhancements are attuned, they ALL have to be attuned, so they match.

Edited by WumpusRat
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, FFFF said:

Must color coordinate power tray!

image.png.3fedfe90ccdfc76c26170ed4d1904de9.png

Hard pass.  "Dross" like Hasten should be at the far right end of its bar (or on a fourth bar out of the way) to keep the most-used attacks and buffs to the left.  You BU is buried way over there center right!!  All the travel powers should be grouped too along the last two slots of each bar, as you don't need to find them in a hurry, usually.

Do have to admit that despite all that I do wonder what a FAK button does...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

On 10/6/2023 at 5:32 PM, PeregrineFalcon said:

It's days like this when I wonder if I really am the only person on the internet that doesn't suffer from some form of mental illness.

There's really only two groups:

1. Those that acknowledge their problem

2. Those that are still in denial.

🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/5/2023 at 10:56 PM, FFFF said:

image.png.9f4552e950bac9a5deef2d96cc72c2f3.png

What? There are actually people who DON'T do this (or something like it)??? lol

But seriously, you know when you have a really bad case of this when your trying to organize it this way when your actually getting them (let alone using them), while at the same time fighting a ton of Crey (or other spawns) at the same time! I mean, talk about obsessive lolol... 😁

"Can you people organize your replies by type and size?" - @Snarky

Hell No!!! 😋

Edited by BjorJlen
  • Like 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 6pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (6pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

On 10/6/2023 at 6:55 PM, WumpusRat said:

Like if I have 3 of one set and 3 of another, I make sure that the two sets are AAABBB.

If it's 3-1 it'll be AAAB. Etc.

Procs always go in the rightmost slots of a power.

Wait, you mean even if you have AAABBB and two are procs you'd still put the procs to the right?  What if it ends up  AABBAB?!?

11 hours ago, ZemX said:

Wait, you mean even if you have AAABBB and two are procs you'd still put the procs to the right?  What if it ends up  AABBAB?!?

Well, I've never used two 3-part sets that both have procs in them, so it hasn't come up. 

But if it did, it would end up being like AAA-procBBB-proc

Having the three set pieces together overrules the procs always being in the rightmost slots. However, they'll still be in the right slots of that series of enhancements.

48 minutes ago, Snarky said:

You think you have OCD issues?

Tanya Khovanova's Math Blog » Blog Archive » Confusion about Vampires

Roflmao...!

And you know what the real funny thing is about that cool pic @Snarky? I wonder just how many people here will get the reference, and why it is so relevant... 😁 

Great idea and pic!

• Thanks 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 6pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (6pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...