Move APEX and Tin Mage to Peregrine Island

Hugs:

I can't make statements on how it is on other servers than Everlasting, so my suggestion may not be as applicable to them.

In Everlasting,  during the week, there are 3 Hami raids at 7/9/midnight EST, each followed by an MSR. Please note for folks living in the US Eastern, central, mountain and pacific time zones, this is what one would consider prime time.

The difficulty, I am experiencing is trying to form or participate in a TINPEX (Tin Mage/APEX) during the MSR, where in fact both activities are interfering with each other in a zone where MSR will eventually take it over, and thus you will end up having an RWZ-1 and RWZ-2.

While this is a natural occurrence, it could be mitigated by simply moving APEX and Tin Mage to another zone or zones. As is RWZ has Lady Grey TF, which also has to contend with the MSR.

I would suggest, as the title of this suggestion indicates, to move Apex and Tin Mage to Peregrine Island who does not have any TFs in that zone. I would place them by the Portal corporation buildings, since the missions for both are primal earth missions anyways, so having them based at the Portal Corps locations and using the portals for the missions would be logical.

Since Tina Macintyre is located near the North Portal Corp building entrance, I would place Apex on the West side building entrance, and Tin Mage by the east building entrance. The missions themselves given by Apex and Tin Mage would be restricted inside the buildings they are next to. This way useless, time sink, travel is minimized.

By moving these out of the RWZ, it removes the MSR - TINPEX conflict, which would be greatly appreciated.

I thought, potentially moving Apex to Kings Row, where the missions are located at, but having APEX in KR and Mage in PI could kill the normal TINPEX who are now essentially co-located.

Any thoughts?

Sue

Ps: Congratulations Homecoming for the license with NCSOFT

• Thumbs Down 3

This seems to be primarily an Everlasting issue. My experience on some of the other servers seems to indicate groups running instanced MSR raids. The would be the best solution for Everlasting as well, because then it wouldn't interfere with people trying to run apex/tin, running mission teams in RWZ, or even role players having a rp session.

Edited by SeraphimKensai
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

Wonder if we could have RWZ2 spawn under more conditions than full.

It really was only annoying last night because when we exited the TinPex missions, teams were split automatically between 1 & 2.  I suspect the first few people exited to RWZ1 and filled the zone, so others popped out in RWZ2.

Maybe and this might be not technically feasible, but if the zone has 40 characters and if a new person is exiting a mission into RWZ, it puts them into RWZ2, or at least gives the option.  (I'm thinking of some edge cases already, but this is really just a starting thought)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grey-Ghost said:

Maybe we can let the villains into PI. They keep shifting to rogue to ToT during the Halloween event anyway.

Nah. I'm fine with them keeping those co-op tfs in the RWZ as is. Not every zone in the game needs to be co-op.

• Thumbs Up 2

I believe Lemming, describe the issue quite well, that I was hoping to resolve by just moving the TFs to Peregrine...

Sue

Ps: I would also love to see al zones have a TF of their own

• Like 1