What powers did Atlas have ??

If the stories are to be believed, he was apparantly massive.  Large enough that he used his hands to put out a building fire by clapping them together.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

28 minutes ago, smnolimits43 said:

the Title says it all, what powers did Atlas have ??

The WIKI doesn't say, specifically, but from what I could gather, he seemed like a giant-sized person who was similarly super strong and durable...

I think we can assume it’s the Atlas in the game.:-)

I always figured he was a SS/Inv tanker. With the aforementioned map and nav skills.:-)

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

2 hours ago, Lazarillo said:

I was always the impression the statue of him is a 1:1 scale.

This.  We know from the plaques that he was tremendously tall.  Not sure if I read it somewhere, but I also believe the statue in Atlas Park is life-sized.

• Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

6 hours ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

Very good at reading maps and navigating

His secret identity was Rand McNalley, Mister Rand McNalley.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Banjo 1
  • Microphone 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

I'm pretty sure the plaques describe him as being able to grow, and imply that he had strength to match (I believe one plaque details how he put out an inferno with a thunder-clap). So, a Size and Density / SS Tank? Though one who leaned into the SS portion of the build, as we never hear of him shrinking.

And it's probably just head-canon/fannon, but, I agree with @Lazarillo that the statue in AP is 1:1 scale.

thanks for getting back to me, and yes i meant the Atlas in game.  I've been making characters based on the freedom phalanx, but Canadian versions.  NoLimits is my Inv/SS tank.  I really need to reslot him.  I think i saw a newish Superman Build out there.  Captain Lavender is a replica of the woman standing beside Positron.  Mini Mynx is my version of Mynx.  Cazcade is my version of Synapse, possibly my favourite character this far.  Back Street Brawler is obiously my version of Back Alley Brawler.  I kind of hated his costume and powers so i haven't really played him much.  I obviously haven't come up with a good name for my version of Positron.  I obviously have more characters.  I keep wanting to make a Canadian SG, mostly just for myself.  

🎵He's got the whole world, in his hands... 🎶

Gently picking debris slab from a collapsed building to free people, standing alone on a bridge holding off an army...yeah, for certain Atlas is the game's version of Giant Man or Longshadow.  And he might not be the only one.  Talos' final battle created Talos Island, and one gets the impression he was a Paul Bunyan type with Babe the Ox horns.  His statue is just as big, though admittedly that's not uncommon in the city.