Original Forums Rebuilt

Arc-Mage

Someone was able to rebuild the Original Forums. They have far more builds then the new Forums. Link Below.

https://forumarchive.cityofheroes.dev

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

Neat, they even retained my "2010 Player's Choice Best Original Group" forum tag!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Is this an extension of the work from the past couple years or a complete new effort?

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

3 hours ago, WanderingAries said:

Is this an extension of the work from the past couple years or a complete new effort?

Yes. It’s been finished for a while. I was hesitant in linking it here previously due to the Server not being official and the original forums being owned by NC also.

3 hours ago, Lunar Ronin said:

It's the one that Michiyo put up a year and a half ago. - 

Maybe someone can pin the link for future reference. 

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

I just reread the PvP post by Human Being. Man that was great info and advice. I remember reading that post like it was last week.

Here's a link if anyone would like to read his post.

• Pizza (Pineapple) 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

On 2/17/2024 at 12:42 PM, Arc-Mage said:

Someone was able to rebuild the Original Forums. They have far more builds then the new Forums. Link Below.

https://forumarchive.cityofheroes.dev

Considering how many changes there are I highly doubt they are very relevant regardless, but there is tons of other great info.

Edited by StarseedWarrior

• 2 weeks later