funniest thing i read all day

HOTFIX -- No Restart

Powers

• Fixed an issue where players afflicted with the Mutation: Devolution effect from the Secondary Mutation power could get stuck as a monkey for 33 minutes and 20 seconds if they crossed to a different zone before the effect wore off.
  • Haha 6

You know, someone had to actually say to themselves, "Hey I am gonna hang out in atlas park as this monkey."  Then had to decide to use the doors out or possibly someone casting an O-Portal or maybe taking the Base portal.  Hoppity Hopping slow boat style.  then got all panicky after minute ten in AP thinking that it might be permanent then bugged it.

Then again I panicked the first time I got the Vahzilok Wasting disease desperately asking for the sure.

• Haha 2

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

1 hour ago, Snarky said:

HOTFIX -- No Restart

Powers

• Fixed an issue where players afflicted with the Mutation: Devolution effect from the Secondary Mutation power could get stuck as a monkey for 33 minutes and 20 seconds if they crossed to a different zone before the effect wore off.

What are the odds!

• Haha 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

1 hour ago, Snarky said:

HOTFIX -- No Restart

Powers

All the better to spoil your next Posi 1 with!

• Haha 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

tumblr_inline_n9ha1tab1n1ryejcg.gif.8cb2dd989a2771ccba7b1991fb408668.gif

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

5 hours ago, Aracknight said:

That's a really specific amount of time.

33 minutes x 60 seconds = 1980, + the remaining 20 = 2000

perhaps 2000 seconds is the maximum permitted value for certain things

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Snarky said:

HOTFIX -- No Restart

Powers

That sounds awesome lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/14/2024 at 7:01 PM, Aracknight said:

That's a really specific amount of time.

It's like the bug in Windows 98 where, if you left a system up for more than 49 days, the system clock would stop advancing. I always wondered how you kept a Win98 system up for 49 days without having to reboot it for one reason or another...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1