This needs to open to some kind of large map, even if it has no NPCs in it.

tardis.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Posted (edited)

This must send you to the top of Pocket D floating club, because there's one that stands on its rooftop!

image.jpeg.72b858334249b5ecd915ff787ec80f1a.jpeg

Edited by Purrfekshawn

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

1 hour ago, Oklahoman said:

This needs to open to some kind of large map, even if it has no NPCs in it.

It does, unless your name is Clara.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

My god man, are you playing on a potato? 

Don't tell my employer, but at the moment, yes. Better graphics await at home.

• Haha 4

Man, I thought I was bad just perusing the forums while at work. But playing the game?

I'd never get any work done.

• Haha 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

I don't attempt anything more than opening time capsules on that computer. I have the graphics set as low as I can (obvi) and it still takes me 3 minutes to turn. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

FWIW you can do it with your base by shoving the small tech teleport pad (singularity I think it's named) partway into the police box and attaching a teleport beacon to a different room. It even makes it look like the time vortex is leaking out of the doors. Plus there's a pulsing light in the FX tab you can stick on the top.

image.jpeg.3988b1549a659b699d43024c4b5b9587.jpeg.181e0e596f868dabcce6f42b762b3f3e.jpeg

(Reposting image from a different thread. I may similarly be posting from work so can't crop the image right now... 👀)

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, lemming said:

Would be fun if you clicked on any of the tardis' in the game, it would just randomly spit you out at one of the others.

Or make them inactive most of the time, with rarely enabling clickable teleportation sparks, and if you click on it when it's active, it'll make random TP (including to one that stands on top of Pocket D, having made special Achievement for porting to that location, or even for flying to gas station that levitates @PocketD map quite afar, or flying saucer).

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

Posted (edited)

Why not have them teleport you to a groundless map filled with lots of oddly floating lost phone booths?

(Edit: Or even a stark map with a single crossroad, a single lamp post (as in an actual lamp post from when they had to have someone walk through town lighting them), and a single phone booth? Myriad floating phone booths in the sky above optional.)

Edited by Rudra