Character Name Change

LegionX59

So, I made a character that I really like except for the name. I know that I could just reroll but I have a full-time job and a wife and kids so the time I've put in is pretty precious. Now I know I can play around with server switching but I don't know how receptive of this type of thing is with this company. Is there another way that I'm not thinking of or do I either need to bite the bullet and reroll or play with server jumps.

• Like 1

• 1 month later
  • 1 year later
21 hours ago, Nightsied said:

I felt so stupid that, first I hadn't even NOTICED I misspelled my character's name,  🙂

It happens.  Back on live, I happened to glance at my global friend list and someone in my SG exited the character creator and appeared on the list as 'Diety of Chaos'.

I sent them a tell, "Diety?"

They replied, "F**K!!!"

And the character disappeared.  🙂

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

9 hours ago, Ironblade said:

It happens.  Back on live, I happened to glance at my global friend list and someone in my SG exited the character creator and appeared on the list as 'Diety of Chaos'.

I sent them a tell, "Diety?"

They replied, "F**K!!!"

And the character disappeared.  🙂

"Diety of Chaos," the bane of nutritionists everywhere!

• Haha 3

I've always wanted to make an entire supergroup of slightly misspelled characters.  I think it would be quite fun to run around as a group with The Fallen Angle, Bob the Grate, and (the above mentioned) Diety of Chaos!

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Hardship said:

I've always wanted to make an entire supergroup of slightly misspelled characters.  I think it would be quite fun to run around as a group with The Fallen Angle, Bob the Grate, and (the above mentioned) Diety of Chaos!

"The Duck of Death"  (from "Unforgiven")

• Like 2

Want to see my current list of characters?  Want to know more about me than you ever wanted to know?

Wish Granted!   Check out the 'About Me' in my profile:   KauaiJim - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)