Typing /AH will bring up Wentworths Auction House as long as you aren't...

From the CoH Subreddit, /uDestroyerstroyer

/respec will allow you to respec your character as long as you have respecs available.

• Spending an hour in Pocket D will grant you the Pocket D Teleportor for free, don't buy at P2W.

• Supergroups are free and base building is free, you can create a SG or Villain Group at level 1. Here are their locations.

• Typing /AH will bring up the Auction House as long as you aren't in a SG Base or Mission.

• Typing /Who_All will allow you to see everyone in the current zone unless they are hidden via global friends privacy options.

• You can find the P2W Vendor in Atlas Park here, the Vendor is also here in Mercy Island as well as here in Nova Praetoria. There is also a P2W Vendor in the Galaxy City tutorial, just outside the map transition to the boss sequence, next to the trainer NPC. source

• You can send emails in game through your global handle across shards. Example I can send 20m inf from Torchbearer to myself on Everlasting by using my global handle.

• You can level past 50, it doesn't give you any increased stats or combat mechanics but you will gain Emp Merits and Incarnate Threads along the way. You can earn these and Incarnate experience by doing pretty much any content now, it is not required to do Incarnate Task Force.

• You can disable XP in the options menu to increase your influence gain significantly, this is a pretty decent trade off once you have your incarnates or if you don't care about incarnates immediately.

• At lvl35 you can access Epic/Patron pools this was not always the case. Heroes and Villains can access both pools now all you gotta do is switch sides. You can do this instantly via Null the Gull a Seagull in Pocket D, he is standing on the Truck near the Villain side entrance.

• You can do some other things at Null the Gull like auto accept Mystic Fortune buffs.

• You can check your influence via Menu then scrolling down to ID or clicking Power tab > Combat Attributes > Base and scrolling to the bottom. You can then right click on Influence and choose to Monitor it which will bring up a small Influence tab that remains on your screen at all times unless you choose to turn it off. You can monitor other things such as recovery, regen, movement using this same method.

• There are Enhancement Unslotters which can be used to take valuable Enhancements out of your build w/o respecing the entire thing.

• Enhancement Catalysts are a tool that can be used to upgrade AT and Event specific Enhancements to Superior versions and/or Attune IOs.

• I tossed up a quick tip video while typing this.

• also vidiotmaps will make your day much easier badge hunting, did you know you get merit rewards for completing exploration badges in each zone?

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later
On 5/12/2019 at 11:53 AM, Healix said:

I made macros that I keep in a square tray above the insp tray

/macro WENT "$$ auctionhouse"

/macro VLT "$$ toggle vault"

You might wanna try this one:

/Macro WENT, "$$ Auctionhouse$$ Toggle Vault$$ Toggle Salvage$$ Toggle Recipes"

Take a moment after you click it and organize the windows and you can have full Salvage/Recipe/Auction management something like what's in the picture.  Another click of the macro closes them all.

WENT macro image.png

Edited by aniquiel
correct syntax
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TraumaTrain said:

Weird. When I type /ah, it brings up the black market, not Wentworth's.

Blackmarket and Wentworth are one and the same. Wentworths is "hero" and black market is Villain. AH accesses the appropriate one for your alignment - and the inventory that's for sale is shared across all shards and factions. 

12 minutes ago, Ukase said:

Blackmarket and Wentworth are one and the same. Wentworths is "hero" and black market is Villain. AH accesses the appropriate one for your alignment - and the inventory that's for sale is shared across all shards and factions. 

Ukase, it is times like this that make me wonder if you have no sense of humor. 😉  TraumaTrain was making a joke, son!

But it is worth pointing out that the markets are shared across factions & servers.  It wasn't that way originally, & not everyone knows that it changed back on Live in Issue 18, over 10 years ago.  😮

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

4 minutes ago, Mister Mass said:

Ukase, it is times like this that make me wonder if you have no sense of humor. 😉  TraumaTrain was making a joke, son!

But it is worth pointing out that the markets are shared across factions & servers.  It wasn't that way originally, & not everyone knows that it changed back on Live in Issue 18, over 10 years ago.  😮

Um...how do you know he/she was making a joke? No offense to Trauma, but how would I know? I've seen some crazy questions! 

Edited by Ukase
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Aha! A card-carrying villain!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

3 hours ago, MTeague said:

cards?  how quaint.  You should try VillainBook.  The app organizes all your tips, contacts, brokers, and nefarious schemes.

I was on it for a bit, but I couldn't deal with Mako's food pictures and I'm too scared to block him.

• Haha 3