Is There A Way To Show What Badges You Don't Have?

BovineAvenger

Hello heifers and gentle-bulls,

Using HeroStats and the binds that AboveTheChemist put together, it's possible to import the badges you cowrently do have; does anyone know a way you cud check them off against a full list and highlight the ones still missing? It's rather a herd task to manually add over 1100 for me to the spreadsheet!

Thank moo for any suggestions.

I made a quick little Excel file just now that you paste a list of badges into. It checks against a full list and reports any that aren't in your list. Is that the kind of thing you are looking for? If so, I can post it tomorrow. It's still kinda crude and could use some polish, and I am about to head home and won't have a chance to work on it tonight but if this would fit the bill I can share it, or maybe post it as a google spreadsheet.

3 hours ago, BovineAvenger said:

Using HeroStats and the binds that AboveTheChemist put together, it's possible to import the badges you cowrently do have; does anyone know a way you cud check them off against a full list and highlight the ones still missing? It's rather a herd task to manually add over 1100 for me to the spreadsheet!

Once upon a time there was badge-hunter.com.  sadly it has not returned

3 hours ago, BovineAvenger said:

Not easily,

Hopefully badge hunter will come back in the future. Currently the quickest way is to enable chat logging and get a list of badges out by selecting them all as badge titles.

I wrote a small program for myself to do this automatically and I've put it here if you want to try it :

Its a bit fiddly and awkward, but quicker than trying it manually.

Edited by DocLiah
  • Like 1

I tidied up my spreadsheet and have attached it. If you have a list of badges you own, paste it into the blue area in column A. Any badges you are missing will appear in column I. If it doesn't work let me know and I'll see if I can tweak it.

missing_badge_check.xlsx

23 hours ago, DocLiah said:

Not easily,

Hopefully badge hunter will come back in the future. Currently the quickest way is to enable chat logging and get a list of badges out by selecting them all as badge titles.

I wrote a small program for myself to do this automatically and I've put it here if you want to try it :

Its a bit fiddly and awkward, but quicker than trying it manually.

Ok, a cowmbination of this and AboveTheChemists in game title files works to get me to within 3 of my total badges. You'll need the attached zip at the linked page, as the GitHub archive doesn't have an obvious Windows build.

In the "sticky", a post pinned to the top of this section of the forum is a badge tracking spreadsheet. All you have to do is go section by section, and check off the ones you have - which, yes, is tedious. 

But, once you've done that, you can see pretty easily which badges you're missing.