Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

Next week (2/18) we're heading back Lor's server, Everlasting, for our next TTT! Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PT/9pm ET, and we'll get rolling from there.

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

We're back on Indomitable next week 2/25, meet in King's Row at 6pm PT/9pm ET and we'll get rolling from there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

TT on Excelsior next week 3/3. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

We had a great turnout last night, and I was able to pick up my Task Force Commander badge, so a good night for TT (and me ;))! Thanks to all who turned out!!

Next week, TTT, will be on Torch 3/10 (so TTTT or T4). Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PT/9pm ET, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We were able to get two mid-sized teams going last night, so lotsa' fun and thanks to all who joined us.

Next week, 3/17, we're back on Everlasting. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.

The event is open to all players, as long as you're a Tank, so let your friends know and join in the fun!

See you then!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We had a good turn out this week on Everlasting, two teams! One ran Manti and Lor lead our missions team. Good job all, thanks for joining us and supporting the event!

We're back on Indomitable next week 3/24. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

We had a great turn out on Indomitable and were able to field 3 teams, one TF and two missions! Thanks to Hera and ColTech for leading teams, and I just notice that...

We have a 5th Tuesday this month (03/31), and that means we could run MSR on Excelsior, or have our first visit to ReUnion, or... run a BAF on Excel?!! Regardless of what we choose we'll meet in King's Row at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT. Post to this thread what you're up for, so we know which server to meet on!

Also, Tanker Tuesdays are open to an players crazy enough to run the Tanker AT! So if you enjoy Tanking, come join the fun and see what a mob of Tanks can accomplish!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

If we really want to try a BAF I can kick Vanth over to the host server for an evening.  Although my tanker that's most useful on a BAF is Impetua (wp/mace) because she has Salt Crystals and Quicksand.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

On 3/24/2020 at 10:26 PM, Heraclea said:

If we really want to try a BAF I can kick Vanth over to the host server for an evening.  Although my tanker that's most useful on a BAF is Impetua (wp/mace) because she has Salt Crystals and Quicksand.

Hi Hera, haven't gotten much feedback,  I'm leaning towards a visit to Reunion, anyone else have input?

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

After a conversation with some other Tanks, and Pep reminding me of the time zone issue with Reunion, we've decided to run a MSR on Excel tonight 3/31/20. Meet in King's Row at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT and we'll LFG to the raid from there. The more level 50+ Tankers we get the better the raid will be. So, tell your friends and we'll see you there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

We had a great MSR with nearly 3 full teams and we were able to take down the drop ship!! Tanks, is there nothing we can't do?

Always, we're back on Excelsior (the home of TT) next week 4/7 Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

• Like 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Another great run on Excel, we fielded two TF teams and one missions team! It's great to see so many people coming back to the event, new people trying the event for the first time, and the one's that Kilo didn't scare returning for more!

That said... TTT on Torch 4/14. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

Edited by Warboss

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all, we had another good turnout on Torchbearer last night. Two whole teams, one missions one Synapse TF (thanks for leading Heraclea) and several returning TTers join us as the event went on. Welcome back all, and congrats to those who leveled up last night.

Next week (4/21) we're heading back on Everlasting! Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Also took a few minutes to spruce up the Torchbearer TankHQ base.  Thought this rockem-sockem assembly was rather clever:

tankhq.thumb.JPG.406463dcad693c72e554248bb83b3d13.JPG

• Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Haven't made it on to see it in person, but that looks great! Thanks for taking on the base grade, much appreciated!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We had three teams on Everlasting, two mission teams and one TF. A nice turnout for our event. Thanks all for joining the even, and thanks to Lor and Ctf for leading teams.

Another special thanks to Heraclea for taking time to give our TankHQ a baselift here as well.

We're back on Indomitable next week 4/28, meet in King's Row at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Two Yin teams, pre-leveling supplied on one team, and missions after. What a great event! Thanks all for joining and we'll see you next week on..

Excelsior (the home of TT) next week 5/5. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Another great TT on Excel!! Two TF teams and one missions team. Thank Lor for leading the Ms. Lib TF and thanks to ColTech for leading the missions team.

Next week were on Torch (5/12). Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

12 hours ago, Warboss said:

Another great TT on Excel!! Two TF teams and one missions team. Thank Lor for leading the Ms. Lib TF and thanks to ColTech for leading the missions team.

Next week were on Torch (5/12). Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

Had a good run on a Recluse TF (sorry, don't remember what it's actually called) with seven other tankers.  It's been a while since I've done Tanker Tuesday, but I was sure glad I jumped in last night!

4 hours ago, Sura said:

Had a good run on a Recluse TF (sorry, don't remember what it's actually called) with seven other tankers.  It's been a while since I've done Tanker Tuesday, but I was sure glad I jumped in last night!

Good to have you along.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We had two full teams, so enough for a TF (Citadel) and a missions team. Thanks all for joining, thanks Hera for leading Cit, and we'll see you all on Everlasting next week 5/19. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Fun times, we ran two teams, one Lady Grey and a missions team. Thanks Lor for Leading LG , and thanks ctf for taking the missions team this week!

We're back on Indomitable next week 5/26. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Another month of Tanker Tuesdays is in the books, good attendance overall and we were able to  get two teams rolling on Indom tonight. Thank you Kilo for running our TF.

We're back on Excelsior (the home of TT) next week 6/2 for the start of the June TT's! Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

I got bit by RL, so in all likelihood I'll be late for the event tonight. We're back on Excel, so we're in safe hands with many of the original members of TT calling it home. TT veterans please get the event rolling, and I'll be there as soon as I can.

Take care all,

See you soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable