Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

21 hours ago, VV said:

Hey all! I managed to join up for a bit last night, and had a lot of fun. So, I just drug my main tank over from Indom to Everlast, since shard transfers are so easy these days. But, I'm wondering what the general method is? Do you usually just have a different tank on each shard or do you use the same tank and swap around shards?

I have at least one on every server.

Reunion is a bit tough for us as we ran out of Tuesdays vs number of servers, and there wasn't a response from Reunion when we asked about it... perhaps a monthly Saturday event over there.

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

1 minute ago, Warboss said:

I have at least one on every server.

Reunion is a bit tough for us as we ran out of Tuesdays vs number of servers, and there wasn't a response from Reunion when we asked about it... perhaps a monthly Saturday event over there.

Although, I did just notice we have a 5th Tuesday this month... so, we could visit Reunion or try for another all Tanker MSR on Excelsior?

Thoughts/votes?

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

On 10/17/2019 at 2:22 PM, Warboss said:

Although, I did just notice we have a 5th Tuesday this month... so, we could visit Reunion or try for another all Tanker MSR on Excelsior?

Thoughts/votes?

Only thing is that I'd imagine we'd get a better turnout on Excelsior, otherwise I'm not too fussed either way. 

Hi all, we have a 5th Tuesday this month (10/29), and that means an MSR on Excelsior!! We'll meet in King's Row at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, then go en masse to RWZ. Our goal will be to spawn another zone, should the current one be in use. Bring a flight pack, and your 50 (or highest level Tank).

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We're back on Excelsior next week 11/5 for the start of November's TT's! Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

• Like 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

TTT on Torch 11/12. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PT/9pm ET, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Next week (11/19) we're back on Everlasting! Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PT/9pm ET, and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Had an interesting time running Dark Astoria missions.  Needed to move to a coop zone because we had a rogue on the team, who couldn't do Maria Jenkins hero stories.  Figuring out what was a comfortable level was difficult because what was white to me was deep red or purple to everyone else.  But everybody came away with a couple badges at least. 

• Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

On 11/12/2019 at 8:57 PM, Erratic1 said:

I forgot all about TT today! I didn't get to show Warboss the character he provoked to make from the last TT on Torchbearer.  😭

I'm "helpful" that way. :) No worries, only a few weeks until we're back there. You can show off your new Tanker then!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We're back on Indomitable next week 11/26. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PT/9pm ET, and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We're back on Excelsior (the home of TT) next week 12/3! Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PT/9pm ET, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there. Happy T-day all!

• Like 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

On 11/26/2019 at 10:25 PM, Warboss said:

We're back on Excelsior (the home of TT) next week 12/3! Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PT/9pm ET, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there. Happy T-day all!

This will be a first: my WP/StJ will hit 50 on Tanker Tuesday. 

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

Hi all,

I'm getting chewed on by RL today. I will likely be late to the event. Veteran TTers please get the show rolling and I'll catch up when I can. Take care and have fun!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Last night was my first ever tanker Tuesday (have no idea why) but thanks for the change of pace and awesome time to all that put that together.

It was a truly great time with some awesome tanks.

Grats again on 50 Myrmidon.

Edited by Infinitum
  • Like 3

That was my first TT ever as well, and what a great experience it was!

I literally just happened to be on my itty bitty tank (level 14) about to do a KR door mission when I saw the LFG notice. I had no idea what to expect.

It was great to see what a group of tanks can accomplish, even on low level content. (We pulled a posi 1 in 33 mins, my poor fellow tankers didn't have travel powers!) It was so hilarious to watch a majority of the tanks pull 2-4 groups in each mission while I stood there and... Jab.. Jab... Jab... Haymaker (whiff)... Jab... Jab... 🙂

My tanker finished at level 27. I have some major slotting to do and WILL be 50+ by Jan 7th!

Many thanks to Infinitum, FatherCronos, and the other Tankers for a great evening!

If anyone's on the fence, roll a Tanker and come to your next TT, it'll be a blast!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bengosha said:

I literally just happened to be on my itty bitty tank (level 14) about to do a KR door mission when I saw the LFG notice. I had no idea what to expect.

It was great to see what a group of tanks can accomplish, even on low level content. (We pulled a posi 1 in 33 mins, my poor fellow tankers didn't have travel powers!) It was so hilarious to watch a majority of the tanks pull 2-4 groups in each mission while I stood there and... Jab.. Jab... Jab... Haymaker (whiff)... Jab... Jab... 🙂

My tanker finished at level 27. I have some major slotting to do and WILL be 50+ by Jan 7th!

Many thanks to Infinitum, FatherCronos, and the other Tankers for a great evening!

If anyone's on the fence, roll a Tanker and come to your next TT, it'll be a blast!

Haha I say we do posi 2 next time and see if we can agro the whole dam building - literally the building on the dam.  lol

• Like 1

Hi all, TTT on Torch 12/10. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PT/9pm ET, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

On 12/4/2019 at 11:10 AM, Bengosha said:

Imagine eight years of this kind of thing every Tuesday.😁

• Like 1

Playing CoX is it’s own reward