Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

10 hours ago, Warboss said:

I'm good with exemping down, or even bringing a lower level toon if we decide to street sweep. What zones is everyone interested. I know Perez Park is a big one for the "skuls" badge, any others out there?

I'm not much of a PvPer, so hope we have enough experienced players to take the team leads if we go that route.

An open PvP zone is a free-for-all.😁

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

Another fun TT. Ran a 5-person team in PI doing a couple radios & tips since not everyone had time to participate in a full TF.

Shout outs to tonight's crew: A R M A D A, CanTankerous, Irish Lass (a.k.a. Pep Rally who loves all-Tanker teams more than all-Rad teams), & Sculler.

Winteriel Ice/Fire/Nrg Tanker | @Scranker Global

10 hours ago, Pep Rally said:

What is this?! A Tanker support group? You know you'll never be as good as an all Rad team. Just give up already!

Pep, you know we have both Rad Armor and Rad Melee.... ;)

• Haha 1

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Hi all,

Next stop (8/13) is back on Torchbearer, so hope to see you all there. Same time/place as always, just a different server!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

10 hours ago, Scranker said:

Another fun TT. Ran a 5-person team in PI doing a couple radios & tips since not everyone had time to participate in a full TF.

Shout outs to tonight's crew: A R M A D A, CanTankerous, Irish Lass (a.k.a. Pep Rally who loves all-Tanker teams more than all-Rad teams), & Sculler.

Thanks Scranker for leading that team! 

Warboss lead our group on a romp through the Synapse TF.  Fun stuff, really good group.  I thought it was very cool that between the two TF groups (at least) last night there were a lot of recognizable names; characters that had joined us previously for the MSR.  

Taking your travel power at 49 makes Synapse a bit more challenging.  🙂  At least I had my magic carpet, even if I had to restart all my toggles after using it.

4 hours ago, Myrmidon said:

Of which, I am using both, Pep.😉

Yeah, I am excited to try them out, Myr.  I rerolled Mother Motherland as Rad/Rad instead of Shield/Axe.  Possibly, something...something...Chernobyl accident = powers.

Also, now Irish Lass is a Shield/BS Tank. I was able to get a Bio/Staff Tank to 50 before the shutdown, but I may try Bio/Spines since I never tried spines before.

• Like 1

Bio/Spines is a solid combination that gives you a lot of chances to slot exotic procs. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Hi all, next week (8/20) we join Lor and company for TTT on Everlasting! Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

I've been wanting to join for a while and am going to try and make it tonight.  It just depends on if I can get my newborn to sleep easily or not (she is seven weeks old).  Hopefully I'll see you in KR with my Stone/Stone tanker by the same name as my forum account.  🙂

Glad you were able to join us tonight Dar. Also, I'd like to welcome all new comers to the TTT event/s, and returning TTers as well. Thanks to Lorna and Lycia Nalakath for leading our teams tonight.

Next week we'll be visiting Indomitable 8/27. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.

Take care all, hope to see you there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We're back on Excelsior next week (9/3) for the start of this months TTs! Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

We're back on Torchbearer 9/10. Hope to see you there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Next week (9/17) we're heading back Lor's server, Everlasting, for our next TTT! Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.

Also, be sure to check out the Tanker changes on the test sever next week!

Until Tuesday!

Take care all!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

22 minutes ago, Tachstar said:

image.thumb.png.43a3d52b3d1817e5521915ac04ccebb6.pngNuh uh!

Not sure "shadow black" is all that complimentary color on Pep....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

On 9/10/2019 at 11:08 PM, Warboss said:

Not sure "shadow black" is all that complimentary color on Pep....

What I find amusing is that Heraclea's costume is all blacked out except for the Hellenic Sandals, which are still yellow. 

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

On 9/11/2019 at 8:29 PM, Heraclea said:

What I find amusing is that Heraclea's costume is all blacked out except for the Hellenic Sandals, which are still yellow. 

Ha! I didn't even notice that. Always fashionable.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

On 9/11/2019 at 11:29 PM, Heraclea said:

I just realized that me and Herc are sandle buddies

Hopefully my daughter will sleep well again tomorrow evening and I can join the schenanigans on Everlasting  🙂

I will be late tomorrow if I am able to get on at all, alas.