Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

Looks like you all had a good time. Sorry I had to miss it. Thanks to everyone who showed and a special thanks to all who helped organize and get teams going.

I should be back next week, so we'll see you on Everlasting on 2/15!

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Two missions teams tonight on Everlasting. Much fun, much Tankage and much leveling! Thanks Kilo for taking the 2nd missions team and thanks Ronin for supplying the bulk of the missions from Team 1.

screenshot_220215-18-50-24.thumb.jpg.bb8887f1b652d0b49326cbf2d8f78dfb.jpg

Yep, that's a dumpster, but looks like my video didn't get all the mobs... trust me there were a lot!

We're back on Indom on 2/22. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET.

Also, we're on Reunion this Saturday the 19th. Meet in KR by IP gate @10 AM Pacific time.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Well... and interesting time on Excel tonight. Two teams both running Manti. Thanks for leading the 2nd team Pep. I didn't get pics of anything but my network connection.. .which I'll share for fun (green = good, red = bad).

network.PNG.5ef48904c8e15c412f2236a2e186bd22.PNG

network2.PNG.9eff0a622d8d04e22924b2af6604d6ae.PNG

network3.PNG.87ce23c8e0661d67b4f4a8b3f1296854.PNG

network4.PNG.d94edc7eae19bcb6bc1e5f98f5e61dda.PNG

network5.PNG.95c0eda859c56ff30367eb89ffe479ac.PNG

network6.PNG.9d0eb3b5b25c7ae80872c52b0d38a67e.PNG

Yeah, well... I needed additional debuffing...

We start March with TT on Excel, 3/1. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET.

** Also it looks like our first "5th Tuesday" will be an all Shield ITF on Excel (March 29th).

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Last pics, if you're a tank, regardless of server, we get shit done.  Training until destruction.  All levels are welcome:

on Tanker Tuesday.  Join us. 

Mostly doing the Weekly Task Force for tanks who are in the level range.  Always run a level 50 missions team for folks who don't want to, or can't do the WST.  Something for everyone.

Independence Port gate in Kings Row.  Every Tuesday, 9pm EDT/EST.  Check out the signature line from a post from Warboss in this forum, to see what server we are on which week.

I look forward to training you.  It's a trial by fire for all tanks.  If you can dodge a wrench on TT, you can dodge a ball.  

screenshot_220222-21-02-34.jpg

screenshot_220222-21-02-00.jpg

screenshot_220222-20-21-01.jpg

Edited by Kiloton

11 hours ago, Kiloton said:

Countess Crey and Hopkins went down.  Word to the wise, Crey were seriously buffed last page release.  They are no joke.  Especially when you are facing rad Paragon Protectors.  Also, many AVs were burned.

I must admit that the Crey buffage did take me by surprise. And, although I'm not opposed to making the game "harder", I am a bit disappointed that all factions are now basically becoming the same. Crey debuffs = Carnie debuffs = CoT debuffs, where as they used to be different unique groups.

Edited by Warboss

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

On 2/22/2022 at 10:17 PM, Kiloton said:

Countess Crey and Hopkins went down.  Word to the wise, Crey were seriously buffed last page release.  They are no joke.  Especially when you are facing rad Paragon Protectors.

And here's why:

image.thumb.png.de36239a0e726ad9fd00180fbfdafde4.png

Not every NPC that uses Enervating Field has this unresistable version of it.  Antimatter does.  Bile does.  And apparently so do Paragon Protector Elite (Rad Defender version) bosses.

I've also found just about any NPC that uses Tar Patch (or one of it's clones like the Dark Knights in Night Ward do) has the unresistable version of that too.

Tar Patch you can run away from.  If hit by this EV, running away doesn't help you... but it does help the rest of your team.

45 minutes ago, ZemX said:

And here's why:

image.thumb.png.de36239a0e726ad9fd00180fbfdafde4.png

Not every NPC that uses Enervating Field has this unresistable version of it.  Antimatter does.  Bile does.  And apparently so do Paragon Protector Elite (Rad Defender version) bosses.

I've also found just about any NPC that uses Tar Patch (or one of it's clones like the Dark Knights in Night Ward do) has the unresistable version of that too.

Tar Patch you can run away from.  If hit by this EV, running away doesn't help you... but it does help the rest of your team.

@Warboss...goes a long way to explaining why the Rad tank(s) struggled [for the first time in a LONG time]...  Glad I brought a shield tank.  😝

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Well, I won't deny the debuffing was a pain, but here's what my current network graph looks like. Compare this to what I was up against last Tuesday... so yeah, I had massive debuffing going on in game and RL...

Network7-2-25-22.PNG.7e3bd916c9db8f33b1c818831c04f540.PNG

That's what it should look like.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

I may run a solo test on Manti and see if the results are the same w/o the network issues.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

A busy day in RL IT land, I'm still at work sorting out issues, so likely will not be on time for the TTT Excel start. I'll catch up as/if time allows. Vet TTer's, you know what to do. Take care all, hope to see you soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

On 2/23/2022 at 10:41 AM, Warboss said:

I must admit that the Crey buffage did take me by surprise. And, although I'm not opposed to making the game "harder", I am a bit disappointed that all factions are now basically becoming the same. Crey debuffs = Carnie debuffs = CoT debuffs, where as they used to be different unique groups.

13th warrior.jfif

Edited by PapaSlade

I've never done a TT. Is it a good time to roll a new tank and play? Or would you rather have 50's for incarnate stuff etc?

Also, Is it at 6 EST/7 CST/9 PST?

Edit: apparently I don't know how time zones work.... 9 Eastern/6 Pacific. Which is too early for me 🥺 I am one sad 🐼

Edited by HachiMan2015

11 minutes ago, HachiMan2015 said:

I've never done a TT. Is it a good time to roll a new tank and play? Or would you rather have 50's for incarnate stuff etc?

Also, Is it at 6 EST/7 CST/9 PST?

Edit: apparently I don't know how time zones work.... 9 Eastern/6 Pacific. Which is too early for me 🥺 I am one sad 🐼

Rolling a new Tank is fine, the only requirement is that you are a Tanker.  Time is 6:00 PM Pacific/9:00 PM Eastern. Not sure what time zone you're in but we usually run a missions team that tends to have room towards the end of the event.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Well... I made it on much later than I hoped but was able to get on Kilo's mission team and get three of my incarnates unlocked, so not a bad night. Thanks Ronin for getting the event rolling and running Moonfire. Also thanks to PLV for leading MC and to Kilo for running the missions team. Much fun was had by all.

3/8 we're heading back to Torch. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET. Also the 29th will be our 1st 5th Tuesday, so we'll be running all Shield ITFs on Excel.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

9 hours ago, Warboss said:

Well... I made it on much later than I hoped but was able to get on Kilo's mission team and get three of my incarnates unlocked, so not a bad night. Thanks Ronin for getting the event rolling and running Moonfire. Also thanks to PLV for leading MC and to Kilo for running the missions team. Much fun was had by all.

3/8 we're heading back to Torch. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET. Also the 29th will be our 1st 5th Tuesday, so we'll be running all Shield ITFs on Excel.

My pleasure, for sure.  NUTCRCKR and the gang were a g-d wrecking crew and defeated Crimson robot-douchebag before the 33rd minute (at +2, since we had a couple non-incarnates).  Also thanks to @Pep Rally for leading the subsequent missons team...where many evil Malta were vanquished, as well.  Great fun, much leveling.  Looking forward to Torch, next week.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Fun time on Torch tonight. Almost three full teams, and best of all plenty of new TTer's! Thanks Pep, PLV and Ronin for leading teams, TFs and missions!

3/15 we're heading Lor's home on Everlasting. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET.

3/19 We'll be on Reunion, 10:00 AM Pacfic

Also the 29th will be our 1st 5th Tuesday, so we'll be running all Shield ITFs on Excel.

screenshot_220308-19-21-13.thumb.jpg.55dac55f77f156553f20d3e3b64ab7c0.jpg

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

My pleasure, as always.  Many evildoers vanquished, many levels attained.  Numina is always a grind, but the team performed the hunt missions, near-flawlessly.  1:18 at +2/8 with seven tanks.  Well done!