Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

10 hours ago, Warboss said:

Great turnout tonight on Excel, just about 4 full teams. We ran two TinPex's and two missions teams. Thanks for leading TinPex PLV

My pleasure. 

Our team finished both at +2, right at an hour (unfortunately, no screenies).  I realized that my titular toon didn't have those two badges, so I even moved and drove PLVRIZR from Indom, for the night. 🙂

Great fun and many levels and Incarnate unlocks were had.  Several new tanks, who we also hope to see more.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Sounds good, we'll see you then.

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Three teams tonight on Torch. One ran Synapse (thanks for leading PLV), one ran Sara Moore (thanks for leading Witty), and ColTech ran our missions team!! Thanks for taking the star for that one!

Herding clocks much easier than herding Tanks.

screenshot_220712-18-25-20.thumb.jpg.205fd17087493229615bd126ea2d483e.jpg

screenshot_220712-19-02-48.thumb.jpg.6abef3188dd6470f43a509cca36fa3e4.jpg

Hi all, we're on Reunion this Sat (7/16) at 10:00 AM Pacific, and back on Everlasting 7/19 (the usual time 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET). Meet in King's Row for both and we'll get rolling from there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Ohh good it did happen Sorry all I missed tonight’s fun I got caught in a long Mantis run. If we woulda finished on time ya all woulda had 4 teams. 3 teams still a respectable turn out though. Thanks again for running this event. 

24 minutes ago, Erratic1 said:

From the Synapse run on Torchbearer

rNOqgcz.jpg

We had some great herds on Synapse tonight. Well done all!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

3 minutes ago, Anyad said:

Ohh good it did happen Sorry all I missed tonight’s fun I got caught in a long Mantis run. If we woulda finished on time ya all woulda had 4 teams. 3 teams still a respectable turn out though. Thanks again for running this event. 

We'll see you next time,

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

11 hours ago, Warboss said:

Three teams tonight on Torch. One ran Synapse (thanks for leading PLV), one ran Sara Moore (thanks for leading Witty), and ColTech ran our missions team!! Thanks for taking the star for that one!

My pleasure.  We were few (six) but mighty!  Finished in 1:17, which ain't half bad.  Much fun, many Dad jokes and levels gained.  FRZR even finished TFC accolade, as well!  Thanks for organizing, as usual, WB.

@Erratic1, didn't realize it was you as snakey.  Great tanking!

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

1 hour ago, Erratic1 said:

Sorry to disappoint, but I was not the snake. I do agree on the tanking though. :classic_biggrin:

Got it, didn't see you (back to the camera) centered in the screenie 😁

I think Canoe was the snake and he does a good job herding. I've teamed with him outside of TT and it's very fun running Tanks with him.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Fun times on Everlasting tonight. We had three teams running. Two teams the weekly (ITF 8 +4), and one team missions team. Thanks for running the other ITF PLV, and thanks for taking missions this week Agoogala! Also, welcome to the new TTers and good to see returning players to the events.

screenshot_220719-18-43-52.thumb.jpg.0682890b95881cddcc06e53beeada5fa.jpg

screenshot_220719-19-11-32.thumb.jpg.76aa78d9d3af7013f597bd9cb59d28f1.jpg

screenshot_220719-18-27-36.thumb.jpg.b6f77a8cda40946e0f2a09e77a65ce2f.jpg

screenshot_220719-19-50-16.thumb.jpg.b0e8bb442baa441e2ee09ce0c26d576b.jpg

August brings us FIVE TT's, and the opportunity to do something different on the fifth Tuesday of the month.

Possible suggestions:

1) BAF - if we have a large turnout we'll need to run at least two teams, or two rounds

2) MSR

3) Hami - Since it's Lor's server she can lead 😉 (just kidding Lor)

4) Open to suggestions

Also, next week we're on Indom. We'll meet you in King's Row at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET at the IP Gate.

• Thumbs Up 2

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

12 hours ago, Warboss said:

Fun times on Everlasting tonight. We had three teams running. Two teams the weekly (ITF 8 +4), and one team missions team. Thanks for running the other ITF PLV, and thanks for taking missions this week Agoogala! Also, welcome to the new TTers and good to see returning players to the events.

It was my pleasure.  What a fun time and finished (with seven tanks) in less than an hour (59 min. 😛).  @ZemX brought his newly minted lvl 35 and got the most levels out of it, I quit counting at three or four.  If you haven't participated in a TT event, you're missing out!

• Thumbs Up 2

38 minutes ago, PLVRIZR said:

@ZemX brought his newly minted lvl 35 and got the most levels out of it, I quit counting at three or four.  If you haven't participated in a TT event, you're missing out!

I lost count too. 🙂  It was five or six I think.  Will be fun to do that again when he's 50+1 and able to hit better than 20% of the time against the dreaded Cimeroran Phalanx. 😈

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for organizing the fantastic Tanker Tuesday Tour on Everlasting @Warboss !

This screenshot does not do justice for how many psychic clockworks have been herded by multiple tankers into that one dumpster. Let's just leave it that Ionic Judgment is not going to hit them all.

image.thumb.png.03cf6f3f3746483cbd7dbff9afd6be20.png

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/23/2022 at 4:54 AM, MrWallace said:

HI just wondering when the next Reunion run is? As an EU player, I would love to bring one of my tanks along to join the carnage.

Cheers 

Mr Wallace

The Tanker Tuesday runs on Reunion are usually the 3rd Saturday of the month and start at 17:00 UTC (10:00 am PST)

Usually it runs into the weekly Hamidon Raid on Reunion that we sometimes join in as well

The next one should be on August 20th.

Hope to see you there and bring some friends. Any level is welcome, as long as they are a Tank!

Hi Guys,

Is there interest in running a Master Abandoned Sewer trial one Tuesday on TT? I would like to try it, and see how all Tanks would do. The master setting will deactivate our Incarnates and possibly all temp powers not granted in the trial, not really sure about the temp powers. If there is interest perhaps we could shoot for sometime in August.

Good hunting

12 minutes ago, cefnbar said:

Hi Guys,

Is there interest in running a Master Abandoned Sewer trial one Tuesday on TT? I would like to try it, and see how all Tanks would do. The master setting will deactivate our Incarnates and possibly all temp powers not granted in the trial, not really sure about the temp powers. If there is interest perhaps we could shoot for sometime in August.

Good hunting

The Abandoned Sewer Trial is the WST next Tuesday and we will be on Excel so there should be plenty of Tanks around.

If you are willing to lead it, I will happily join you.

I would happily lead it, but full disclosure I have only completed it as a regular run. We attempted it as a master and were not ready for it at all. It was really tough. Our controllers/defenders we constantly held without Clarion to protect them.  However, I think all Tanks would have an easier time of it since they are so much more robust than a mixed team. 

Two Yin teams tonight on Indom (thanks for leading Team 2 Agoogala!). Sushi, followed, and then a trip to the pet store where we played with a lot of puppies. We also stopped in to see Diabolique, and on to some radios to clear the city of various goons.

It appears I left my camera lens covered as several shots did not come out...

Sushi, post Yin

screenshot_220726-18-48-16.thumb.jpg.9f2026c85913a49cb6ab3c1983bf719a.jpg

Stopping by the "outdoor" puppy shopscreenshot_220726-19-24-23.thumb.jpg.006ee70cf87fef5fb352b58cfaea92b4.jpg

Next week, 8/2, we're back on Excel. Meet in King's Row at 6pm PT/9pm ET and we'll get rolling from there. There's a chance that I won't be at this one, so vet TTer's please get things rolling if I'm not there.

Edited by Warboss

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

The Abandoned Sewer trial was successfully completed in 01:14:14. We had the settings on Master of, but were not able to meet those requirements. Great work by all tankers involved.

Dax-Em

Full Tank

Yeti Snowbeast

Lethal Jester Jaden

Captain Zoinks

screenshot_220802-20-42-48.jpg

screenshot_220802-21-03-01.jpg

screenshot_220802-21-28-08.jpg

screenshot_220802-21-37-50.jpg

screenshot_220802-21-47-36.jpg

screenshot_220802-21-48-06.jpg

screenshot_220802-22-03-16.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cefnbar said:

The Abandoned Sewer trial was successfully completed in 01:14:14. We had the settings on Master of, but were not able to meet those requirements. Great work by all tankers involved.

Thanks for leading that, @cefnbar!  

We had a remarkable turnout on Excel, last night, with over forty tanks (last count and more were showing up after the teams began splitting up).  I blame my complete failure to organize the league-to-team split on @Warboss (and my oversight that I still was in AE mode, from a previous farming run 😆).  Team 1's eight tanks finished Ms. Lib in about the same time as the sewer run.  We had Witty on the team, so didn't even try "Master of" settings.  In full transparency, however, due to slow clicking, I (driving NUTCRCKR) was actually defeated by LR, once.  How embarassing...

Anyhoo, back to Torch, for next week.  Citadel is one of the WST-s, so get ready for some kill all Council maps...

4 hours ago, Krimson said:

I tried joining again, but after the League broke up and reformed the third time and 20 minutes had gone by, I decided to go be a team on my own. Try again in a few months. 

Apologies, Krimson, that one's on me.   I'll do better, next time (and I still blame @Warboss)

Move a tank to Torch and come, next week!