Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

Two teams tonight on Imdom and we ran Manti's. Thanks for leading the second team PLV.

5/31 we'll be running an MSR on Torch for our 5th Tuesday. Meet in King's Row at 6 PM PDT\9 PM EDT. We'll form a league and head out from there. We're going to run a instance, so you'll need to bring a level 35+. See ya' then!

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

7 hours ago, Warboss said:

Two teams tonight on Imdom and we ran Manti's. Thanks for leading the second team PLV.

My pleasure, WB.  Six tanks at +2 in 1:06 (kill most) wasn't half bad.  Even with the Crey upgrades with PP "Elites" and those wicked debuffs, we had no defeats.  Nice to see some of the regulars, who moved their toons Indom and really nice to see and welcome the new tankers. 

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

A good night tonight on Torch for our "5th" Tuesday event. We got in a MSR (three teams) and managed to run two MC's. Thanks for leading the other team Ronin and special thanks to Superior Anyad who did a great job recruiting for the event. We even brought down the Dropship! Go Tanks!

screenshot_220531-18-54-18.thumb.jpg.6fe2891b352ac912c0f8d30c0964236d.jpg

screenshot_220531-19-04-22.thumb.jpg.3fc0b5d0f6b374b9791efa4cc52ac5ca.jpg

screenshot_220531-19-22-16.thumb.jpg.1f5f18d83b5d73c3fff62bf798d19b80.jpg

screenshot_220531-19-56-49.thumb.jpg.7184690f6cc72cba8721560abb0fce8e.jpg

6/7 we're back on Excel. Meet in King's Row at 6 PM PDT\9 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

• Like 3

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

I won't be able to make the event tonight (or if I do, I'll be very late). Veteran TTer's please get the event started and I'll catch up with you when I can. Take care and have fun!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

18 minutes ago, Warboss said:

Hi all,

I won't be able to make the event tonight (or if I do, I'll be very late). Veteran TTer's please get the event started and I'll catch up with you when I can. Take care and have fun!

Got you covered. Join us when you can

12 minutes ago, Krimson said:

I've only seen the group twice since I joined, but I am on Excelsior right now with a Tanker. Let's see if I can find anyone.

I'm on with FRZRBRN.  Meet at IP gate in KR.  Ronin's on as "Flummoxed Lummox" and will be leading, tonight.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

40 minutes ago, Krimson said:

I ended up on the odd team of 3 led by the 32. So we'll try again another time. Thanks.

I am sorry about that Krimson. My bad on getting things sorted out to start. Was a little confusing there for me for a while. Please come back next month or next week on Torchbearer.

A good night of Tankering tonight with a bunch of new faces. WE started with 4 teams but I guess we added with just 1 mission team (thanks for leading that Kilo) and 2 Numina TFs (thanks for leading the 2nd PLV). Sorry again for the mix up Krimson.

We will be back again next week on Torchbearer at the usual place & time.

A hallway fight with some DE

screenshot_220607-20-29-02.thumb.jpg.8a446c794fa71641133ca9c9bd637643.jpg

And the fight to get Witty's car back...

screenshot_220607-20-46-48.thumb.jpg.973f85a957f17261ff600fb5288f3b00.jpg

8 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

A good night of Tankering tonight with a bunch of new faces. WE started with 4 teams but I guess we added with just 1 mission team (thanks for leading that Kilo) and 2 Numina TFs (thanks for leading the 2nd PLV).

My pleasure, Ronin.  We had a great mix of veteran and new (to TT, that is) tankers.  (And nice to team with you again, @Myrmidon).  Yes, 8 tanks can (and will), melt mobs.  I didn't get any screenshots, but in the next-to-last mish, we herded, basically the entire map, to the final room.  Even with emanators, we vanquished the DE in no time.  Not knowing several of our team, we only ran at +1, but finished in 49 min.  MUCH leveling and hella fun.  If you haven't tried a TT event, you're missing out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi all,

I've been a bit per-occupied lately with RL stuff, and forgot to post our next TT event. We'll be back on Torch this Tuesday (tomorrow), 6/14. Meet in King's Row by the IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

A good run on Torch tonight. Four teams, 2 Kahn's (thanks for leading PLV and Ronin, a missions team (thanks for leading Agoogala) and a Manti team. So fun times all around with the usual tankage teaming after.

6/18 (this Saturday) we're on Reunion for TTTS (Saturday). Meeting in King's Row are 10AM Pacifc.

6/21 we're back on Everlasting. Meet in King's Row at 6 PM PDT\9 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

I forgot to mention that I think Anyad was in the background recruiting as well. Thank you for your efforts and beating the event drum.

Edited by Warboss

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

12 minutes ago, Warboss said:

A good run on Torch tonight. Four teams, 2 Kahn's (thanks for leading PLV and Ronin, a missions team (thanks for leading Agoogala) and a Manti team. So fun times all around with the usual tankage teaming after.

6/18 (this Saturday) we're on Reunion for TTTS (Saturday). Meeting in King's Row are 10AM Pacifc.

6/21 we're back on Everlasting. Meet in King's Row at 6 PM PDT\9 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

A good time as always.

Unfortunately I failed to get any pics from the 2nd Kahn team.

But great to see a bunch of new faces on Tanker Tuesday. Hope to see them all again next time.

11 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

A good time as always.

Unfortunately I failed to get any pics from the 2nd Kahn team.

But great to see a bunch of new faces on Tanker Tuesday. Hope to see them all again next time.

I, too, failed to get any screenies, but I'm blaming my desktop...

I agree with Ronin.  Great times were had (41 min. for the 1st Kahn team), with much leveling fun.  Thanks to A to letting me join the mission team, late, and I got there in time for both Infernal and Chimera.

See you next week on Everlasting!

Busy night on Everlasting tonight. We had three full teams (or mostly full). Two respec teams, lead by Ronin and Glowman. Thanks for leading those you two and special thanks to Glowman who stepped up to lead a team at his first TT. That said, we saw many new faces tonight and got to meet some new Tankers. Welcome one and all and thanks for joining the TTT event!

6/28 we're back on Indom. Meet in King's Row at 6 PM PDT\9 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

And I was pretty busy with tells and TTT coordination, so sadly no pics tonight.

Take care and we'll see you soon!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

18 minutes ago, Warboss said:

Busy night on Everlasting tonight. We had three full teams (or mostly full). Two respec teams, lead by Ronin and Glowman. Thanks for leading those you two and special thanks to Glowman who stepped up to lead a team at his first TT. That said, we saw many new faces tonight and got to meet some new Tankers. Welcome one and all and thanks for joining the TTT event!

6/28 we're back on Indom. Meet in King's Row at 6 PM PDT\9 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

And I was pretty busy with tells and TTT coordination, so sadly no pics tonight.

Take care and we'll see you soon!

A really fun night all around with the RiktiSpec and 3 AV beatdowns (Mother Mayhem, Nightstar & Battle Maiden)

These two pics show how most of the night went... for those that opposed us.

screenshot_220621-19-30-11.thumb.jpg.069cb4f8b21c068552660cf8a016a28a.jpgscreenshot_220621-19-30-15.thumb.jpg.5360f8e3a189287b8282ae0d9f0e916d.jpg

See you all next week

Edited by Ronin_Around

Another fun TT on Indom. Two teams both running Posi's. Team 1 got both in, and Team two leveled up our fellow Tankers to Posi range then ran Posi 1 (not sure if they got Posi 2 in). Thanks for leading Team 2 PLV!

7/5 we start July TT's on Excel. Meet in King's Row at 6 PM PDT\9 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there! Stay safe and have a happy 4th of July!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

8 hours ago, Warboss said:

Another fun TT on Indom. Two teams both running Posi's. Team 1 got both in, and Team two leveled up our fellow Tankers to Posi range then ran Posi 1 (not sure if they got Posi 2 in). Thanks for leading Team 2 PLV!

The credit goes to @Pep Rally, for leading team 2.  It only took the first mish (Neuron) of the MJ arc to get a couple tanks from lvl 3/4 to 14/15.  We didn't get to Posi2, but Posi1 was a hoot.  Further leveling and fun was had by all (and we avenged Witty - several times).

8 hours ago, PLVRIZR said:

The credit goes to @Pep Rally, for leading team 2.  It only took the first mish (Neuron) of the MJ arc to get a couple tanks from lvl 3/4 to 14/15.  We didn't get to Posi2, but Posi1 was a hoot.  Further leveling and fun was had by all (and we avenged Witty - several times).

I see. You ditched the star, you slacker... 😝 In that case, thanks for taking the star Pep!!

We'll see you all next week.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

1 hour ago, Warboss said:

I see. You ditched the star, you slacker... 😝 In that case, thanks for taking the star Pep!!

Well, Pep did have the right mission/arc handy, so it was an easy call. 😆 

Fair enough.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

20 hours ago, Warboss said:

No problem. After all, you can't spell cheerleader without LEADER. Although, it's usually the game that forces the star on me when we LFG.

On 6/30/2022 at 10:48 AM, Pep Rally said:

No problem. After all, you can't spell cheerleader without LEADER. Although, it's usually the game that forces the star on me when we LFG.

I try to lose it during that, but it keeps coming back...

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Great turnout tonight on Excel, just about 4 full teams. We ran two TinPex's and two missions teams. Thanks for leading TinPex PLV and thanks to Scat and MsA for taking the missions teams! We have many new Tankers again, so welcome to everyone who joined the event tonight. Always fun to have new player along for the ride.

screenshot_220705-18-30-11.thumb.jpg.9c880a4165b8425414da225f000e54f6.jpg

screenshot_220705-19-00-20.thumb.jpg.ff4c46916b1c2e97d16d1dfa4274ad75.jpg

screenshot_220705-19-00-47.thumb.jpg.551b5057f0279a63122c566b4de8d275.jpg

screenshot_220705-19-20-57.thumb.jpg.aef37f1c68a7978e62208c0e5e9fc7a6.jpg

I wasn't fast enough on the shutter. Everyone left before I got the shot.

screenshot_220705-19-23-33.thumb.jpg.5c7f11c2fd563e5935b688f3c4c836c5.jpg

Tanks can't resist a dumpster herd...

screenshot_220705-19-31-13.thumb.jpg.88ced158033a47543a6347e4de6b78b9.jpg

Or a big herd in general

screenshot_220705-19-46-47.thumb.jpg.52bcbfb61e5681fece5cdd9078fc4df7.jpg

7/12 we're back on Torch. Meet in King's Row at 6 PM PDT\9 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

* This month we're back on Reunion on the 16th (we meet at 10 am Pacific on that Sat).

See ya' soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable