Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Firearm (AR/Martial) : ex-Longbow Officer who decided to take the law into his own hands after losing an arm against a particularly vicious supervillain during the infamous "Bloody Bay Massacre".

(the idea behind his character is that his AR is actually a continuation of his robotic arm, which allows him to switch between different kinds of "ammo" : burst, grenade, flamethrower, etc)

firearm.PNG.59b1a7c83ea9547594f4a7b37a36d85d.PNGfirearm2.PNG.2dfabb86e2fb138f966212987f6375ec.PNG

firearm1.PNG.9ed6b25ba29d40e02cc03c210051bef8.PNG

• Like 10

19 hours ago, Magnarsh said:

Posted her apart of a collage before, but I liked this new action shot I just made too much not to post 😄 

de2.PNG.d04b986d7566184d0a905a0350fdd347.PNG

10 hours ago, Player2 said:

Gorgeous.

Gorgon-geous. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

these are my old characters from City of Heroes/City of Villians my main was a Infiltrator Claw/Healing lv 35 with flight and all teleport abilities, i actually figured out how to turn teleport other into a weapon and once used it to take out a lv 50 Tank with combo teleport other and assassin strike by flying very high in the sky and teleporting him to myself then assassin stabbing him just before he dropped to his death (admittedly just after he took on 5 people at once and won and was still in Low health zone), of course i then ran for the safe zone and logged off for the day one of my ultra rare pvp moments

Hebemi_Arashikage_(Silent_Master).jpg

Midori_Kage.jpg

Tommy_Arashikage_(Young_Master).jpg

Akai_Kage.jpg

Aoi_Kage.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

Firearm (AR/Martial) : ex-Longbow Officer who decided to take the law into his own hands after losing an arm against a particularly vicious supervillain during the infamous "Bloody Bay Massacre".

(the idea behind his character is that his AR is actually a continuation of his robotic arm, which allows him to switch between different kinds of "ammo" : burst, grenade, flamethrower, etc)

firearm2.PNG.2dfabb86e2fb138f966212987f6375ec.PNG

It's like a team-up waiting to happen. Swingarm, Mace/Shield scrapper

wss.thumb.PNG.7c1c2371f2b95d783f8af6d99f8ec87f.png

• Like 2

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

8 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

This is NOT one of my characters. I was going through my screenshots looking for a particular image and came across a screen capture I made of someone else's awesome outfit and thought I would  clear out the junk in the image so I could share the wonderful job someone did. Enjoy!

CPM.png.b48f0878b65065581de6f88c1984c60b.png

6 hours ago, Player2 said:

I should go through my screenies, as well.

And so I have...  I found this, which looks super cool.  I wonder if he posed with his arms crossed like that for the effect of the illuminated gloves aura to point up under his floating sphere head or if it was just happenstance.

3CpY0Xo.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/31/2020 at 3:12 PM, Player2 said:

Here's a recreation from the old servers... except her powers used to be Empathy / Energy.

Spellweaver

Time Manipulation / Radiation Blast Defender

Formerly named Gypsy Mystic...

image.png.1eb26037c7c4799f94efd7558ba9562c.png

While browsing through my old stuff, I found some of Spellweaver's old costumes from Live where she was still named Gypsy Mystic, as well as a couple more recent pics.

GojuGRp.jpg

P5LSn7x.jpeg

dWkRsu3.jpg

• Like 5

A couple more of my new holiday costumes...

Brown Mouse

Kinetic Melee / Willpower Stalker

WdvSSwD.jpego4Ipacj.jpg

And making a return appearance in his holiday attire is Pizza Man...

It's a subtle change, just added a shiny red jacket with bright green stripes on the back, and his green and white cold weather gloves.

ZsqtOrT.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, biostem said:

That first one is really nice!

Thanks!  I keep meaning to recreate them in her alternate slots, but altitis being what it is... I rarely play her, and when I do I get right into it.  Still, maybe if I took a little time to put her old wardrobe back in, maybe I'll spend a little more playtime with her, too.

6 minutes ago, biostem said:

Great Stuff, Player2!  Here's another "punny" character - "Leia the Smack-Down":

leia the smack-down 4.png

leia the smack-down2.costume 7.47 kB · 0 downloads

Great name, great costume...  and I'm jealous of your timing on the screenshots of the action poses.  I can never get the Street Justice attacks to catch on a good frame and it always comes out awkward looking.  Usually Martial Arts, too.

• Thanks 1