lLKeQBG.jpg

Lady Ravonheart - Demon Summoning/Trick Arrow Mastermind

Esimaue.jpg

Nebula Storm - Electric Melee/Dark Armor Brute

ymbtXcW.jpg

• Like 6

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

After getting her to level 34, I decided I didn't really like Apocawolf as she was and wanted to re-roll her. So now here she is: Sister Apocalypse - Beast Summoning/Dark Miasma MM

nKlHvjS.png

• Like 3

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

9 hours ago, AzureAngel said:

A couple of days ago, Pantone chose Ultimate Gray and Illuminating as the colors of 2021. A blurb about the colors:

"Illuminating is a bright and cheerful yellow sparkling with vivacity, a warming yellow shade imbued with solar power.

Ultimate Gray is emblematic of solid and dependable elements which are everlasting and provide a firm foundation."

I wanted to create a toon that featured these two colors and embody the two color personalities. Thus, I unveil to you Sun Seraph, a Technology Defender Storm Summoning/Radiation Blast heroine.

jfC8Hv7.jpg

Stealing this! Great head!

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

My hommage to pulp heroes : the amazing Rocketfist ! A 1940s inventor who decided to use his rocket-powered creations to punch nazis in the face! Until the fateful day when, while trying to prevent the 5th Column officer known as Ubelmann from completing his time machine, the "Brass Brawler" ended up displaced... in 21st century Paragon City! (Energy Melee/Willpower)

rocketfist.thumb.PNG.8444d3f4ddb636a59e1ad4b7acb11930.PNG  rocketfist1.PNG.4fac8c036784f3ca983c651f1c6542f2.PNG

rocketfist2.PNG.499503a24c216c13c0d8089eb3d0cc02.PNG

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, Virtual Green said:

My hommage to pulp heroes : the amazing Rocketfist ! A 1940s inventor who decided to use his rocket-powered creations to punch nazis in the face! Until the fateful day when, while trying to prevent the 5th Column officer known as Ubelmann from completing his time machine, the "Brass Brawler" ended up displaced... in 21st century Paragon City! (Energy Melee/Willpower)

rocketfist.thumb.PNG.8444d3f4ddb636a59e1ad4b7acb11930.PNG  rocketfist1.PNG.4fac8c036784f3ca983c651f1c6542f2.PNG

That is sweet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Stealing this! Great head!

Ahem... Obligatory: That's what she said. 😉 

• Haha 6

I posted this in Punny name thread but I like him enough to include him here.

My latest... Dual Pistol/Kin Corruptor

Espresso.thumb.png.8ea57fb92aa6809107823ba84cd35aca.png

Doubleshot Espresso

WhoreallylikesrunningaroundwithothersinthesewersdefeatingHellionsandsludgecritters,knowwhatImean?

• Like 14
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Less of a costume (literally) than a concept built around an aura, I've been playing around for a while with the idea of an ethereal character.  The vaporous aura + invisibility + hover creates a satisfyingly gaseous effect.

Ms. Freon, Ice/Ice Dominator.

564248118_Ms.Freon1.JPG.20d47353bb1f3fa6a85f749664db5231.JPG   535003217_Ms.Freon.JPG.f80ada9eeaf3f7b89433b258a3c8870d.JPG

• Like 10

Original CoH player [2004-2012]; Freedom Server

On 12/16/2020 at 6:50 AM, AzureAngel said:

A couple of days ago, Pantone chose Ultimate Gray and Illuminating as the colors of 2021. A blurb about the colors:

"Illuminating is a bright and cheerful yellow sparkling with vivacity, a warming yellow shade imbued with solar power.

Ultimate Gray is emblematic of solid and dependable elements which are everlasting and provide a firm foundation."

I wanted to create a toon that featured these two colors and embody the two color personalities. Thus, I unveil to you Sun Seraph, a Technology Defender Storm Summoning/Radiation Blast heroine.

jfC8Hv7.jpg

Wow, that is a brilliant head/face design.  Just amazing and I really dig the color contrasts.

Thank you for sharing!

• Thanks 1

On 12/16/2020 at 4:50 AM, AzureAngel said:

jfC8Hv7.jpg

I have this same colour combo -- and the belt too! -- on a Dark/Shield scrapper (dark melee coloured yellow - he's a sun-conduit statue).

• Like 1

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

On 12/16/2020 at 5:50 AM, AzureAngel said:

jfC8Hv7.jpg

The first thing that came to mind for me to adopt this great costume design was to choose male body, Blaster Devices powerset and name it Leatherman.

<.<

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Triggerstorm

Dual Pistols / Storm Summoning Corruptor

Pistols get yellow luminous bits for regular ammo, orange for incendiary, blue for cryo, and green for toxic... as well as other minor details like goggles for incendiary, full gloves for cryo, and face covering for toxic.  She also has 2 costumes for each ammo type (coat and no coat), so I can have two basic looks for her with a change for each ammo type... also a holiday look.

iMjlCOc.jpgt4bNQcT.jpeg

LWPS5Ox.jpegflbbQJE.jpg

uowpq2j.jpeg

• Like 7