Just discovered this after years of wanting to play again.

DigFruitDog

Be sure to check out the P2W vendor with your Newby Toons, many of the old Veteran Rewards and Prestige Powers are available there for little or no cost.

Some examples are custom XP rates, Sands Of Mu, Ghost Slaying Axe, Nemesis Staff, Buff Pets, Custom Enhancements, Reveal Power for Maps, Travel Powers, and much more. She is just to the left of the Atlas Statue Platform in AP.

Edited by Marine X
  • Thanks 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

6 hours ago, Marine X said:

She is just to the left of the Atlas Statue Platform in AP.

Or in the tutorials, or behind you when you load into Mercy, or by the ferry in Grandville... probably in Praetoria, too, but I haven't made an alt there since the servers came back up. Just look for them on the map when you load in.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2019 at 11:37 AM, DigFruitDog said:

Is everything fairly similar to how it used to be and is there anything i need to know?

Welcome home!

Homecoming is based on the Issue 24 version of the game that was on the test server at shutdown with a lot of tidy up and quality of life improvements,  It'll feel like home, but after a light renovation 😄

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

If you have any interest in base building, know that prestige has gone away and many interesting things have been added.  This guide will help:

And welcome home!

• Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

On 11/26/2019 at 4:38 AM, Marine X said:

Be sure to check out the P2W vendor with your Newby Toons, many of the old Veteran Rewards and Prestige Powers are available there for little or no cost.

Some examples are custom XP rates, Sands Of Mu, Ghost Slaying Axe, Nemesis Staff, Buff Pets, Custom Enhancements, Reveal Power for Maps, Travel Powers, and much more. She is just to the left of the Atlas Statue Platform in AP.

Very much this. The Sands of Mu, Ghost Slaying Axe, Blackwand, and Nemesis Staff (pick any three) all give you much-needed DPS for a low-level character, and in the case of low-DPS ATs like Controller, continue to be useful into higher levels. The Ninja Run and Beast Run powers give you semi-travel-power movement, and the short-charge (30 seconds before cooldown) jump and flight packs add very useful mobility for the early levels, even though you can pick travel powers at 4 now.

• Thanks 1