Report Typos Here!

Widower

The Nemesis Monstrosity monster, which I assume shows up in Pandora's Box Part 5 but was summoned during the most recent Monster Mash, has a placeholder description.

image.jpeg.7178574acc5a7bb592544d32ff2f3324.jpeg

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

On 2/17/2021 at 12:04 AM, ZorkNemesis said:

Likely an oversight when Mental Manipulation had its powers shuffled in i27p1 and damage adjusted, Telekinetic Thrust mentions that the power does 'minimal damage' (with 'Damage: Minor' also being listed) despite dealing twice as much damage as Mind Probe (which is listed as Moderate).  This is visible on the character creation screen, not sure if the in-game description matches.

Damage was corrected to "superior" in the short text, but the in-game long text still says minimal and should be corrected.

In the text for the exploration mission in Faultline for the badge Drowned Rat, the last sentence says "The decisions is made to go inspect it yourself to put these questions to rest."  I believe it's supposed to say "The decision is made..."

Drowned Rat typo.PNG

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later

From 'Retrieve one of the Spirit Thorns' from Peter Stemitz:

The Circle of Thorns are planning to give the gift of a spirit thorn to a mystic they're trying to indoctrinate, but my contacts have had a lucky break and have pinpointed where the thorn is probably being kept for the time being. I'd like you to do a favor for the folks over at MAGI. Can you retrieve the spirit thorn used from the Circle of Thorns? The researchers at MAGI hope that if they can her hands on one, they can figure out exactly how the Circle is channeling power. You'll have to hurry, though; the Circle is very protective of those thorns. If they get the slightest inkling you're after one, they could guard it behind powerful wards and barriers, or even make it disappear into mist. You'll have at most 1 hour to prevail.

Should be "... hope that if they can get their hands on one,..."

• Thanks 1

From Blaster's 'Plant Manipulation' Skewer text: "You lunge forward with this melee attack and Skewer your foe with the large Thorn on your arm. Deals high damage and poisons your foe. Poison from the Thorns deals additional Toxic damage and can reduce your foes defense."

There's some weird capitalization going on here, but the error here is "foes defense.". It should be "foe's defense.".

The description for the Might of the Tanker +RES proc incorrectly states it raises resistance by 3% per stack when it's increasing resistance by 5% per stack.  It shows the correct value under Detailed Info tab.  Likewise, Superior Might of the Tanker's description states a 4% increase when it's actually a 6.7% increase.

image.thumb.jpeg.f4a3b72ee87893c4767d427eed9ee844.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f321751ff7c447b3a60d95670443a142.jpeg

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

In Yin TF:

2024-07-05 18:32:12 [Caption] <scale 1.75><color white><bgcolor FireBrick>Oh no... I didn't check to see who ELSE was in there with Alderman! I'm so sorry, TaskForceName!

(should be the replace-with-taskforce-name variable)

Unai Kemen intro to Harvey Maylor:

HarveyMaylorintrofromUnaiKemen.JPG.3c5c552065aa0862150f1fdaf87b4f30.JPG

• Thanks 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Entering a radio mission, it said something about the Hellions paying for their misdeeds or something. But the mission brief/header/etc., all said Skulls.

Server: Everlasting

Zone/Mission: 911_PPD_PRECINT_01

Position: [-1005.0 -707.6 3192.2]

image.png.42db0be141f4347cc97fa79ca45b7236.png

• Thanks 1

Instanced MSRs on Everlasting, 3:30pm Eastern on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Come to the RWZ and look for Barky McBarker for who to /T.

Hit, Heal, Buff, or Debuff. MSRs are not farms, there is no sitting.

On 2/13/2021 at 2:26 AM, Cinnder said:

Restless Badge:

'Graveyards litter the Bay, but Shivans and Banished Panteon alike keep mourners from visiting their passed loved ones.'

should be

'Graveyards litter the Bay, but Shivans and Banished Pantheon alike keep mourners from visiting their passed loved ones.'

Came to report this one.  Found it's been reported.  Restless Badge text still reads Banished Panteon.  Should be Pantheon.

• Thanks 1

I was too startled to get a screenshot when it happened, and I didn't get any zone name text on subsequent attempts to enter the zone, but I had used the SG teleporter to exit to Eden, and had gone to the entrance to the Hive to verify that I'd gotten the exploration badges for the zone, but when I zoned to the Hive, the screen announced "The Cascades" in the initial zoning text before it was replaced with the correct zone loading screen. This was at approximately 0930 Pacific today.

in the second to last Dr Graves mission, Grave consequences/ambush Dr Graves +1/1 with bosses, Crosscut has a gender confused text... Crosscut says "Surf Dracula said I could make you smile... he said she would play with me." My character is male gender, but i am not sure where the she comes in because (SPOILER)

Spoiler

the twist with Dollface in the next mission

could only be the other she referred, which does not make sense.  i am pretty sure the text should be "... he said he would play with me."

image.thumb.png.de7d7c39590a337f5c281f269c3203e7.png

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

The 7 individual Mote Descriptions all have Labyrinth written as Labryinth. Oops.

Also, in Greed, "Regeneratuin" (yay for a top-row double-typo!)

The description for the combined mote is fine, aren't you Glad(iator)!

image.png.1f6ff9d1c567dfe7c5718afd80082585.png

image.png.3e0d50be91f4fbdfcccdbd2782724e24.png

image.png.5eefcd2544c9bc7ef677de51245a5a43.png

image.png.4da2fded70698e2f1f436cd4ea8c6c5b.png

image.png.14bfcc260e1d2390a80e1a22d1d2aa94.png

image.png.5a2e514322d6ebfe76841a1bd4cd8e96.png

image.png.0996a4f9922e4d44a0e202c5e3eaf369.png

• Like 1

I was in the labyrinth, and in the secret monorail car. when i jumped out, since it was apparently my stop, i landed dead in the lobby. when i appeared there was a NPC text from myself, saying "it's time to wake up"... i am not really sure if this is a bug or if this is supposed to happen, but it was odd. 🙂

image.thumb.png.bfd81bc4da8eee2c153a714559e4e4b5.png

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

3 hours ago, Ridiculous Girl said:

I was in the labyrinth, and in the secret monorail car. when i jumped out, since it was apparently my stop, i landed dead in the lobby. when i appeared there was a NPC text from myself, saying "it's time to wake up"... i am not really sure if this is a bug or if this is supposed to happen, but it was odd. 🙂

image.thumb.png.bfd81bc4da8eee2c153a714559e4e4b5.png

I think most of the hidden areas have a death trigger.   Though I did just exit the tram myself and went thru the usual randomizer stuff. 

4 hours ago, lemming said:

I think most of the hidden areas have a death trigger.   Though I did just exit the tram myself and went thru the usual randomizer stuff. 

the bug was not me dying, but me talking as a NPC text, which i am not sure is a bug or not.

Edited by Ridiculous Girl
clarified
  • Like 1