Report Typos Here!

GM Widower

Random NPC dialog in Brickstown:

[NPC] Special Agent Infiltrator: Those orders came from the top! We are trying to set a new precident for ourselves here!

'Precident' should be 'precedent'.

Day Job Recruiter in Atlas City Hall is giving old info on the Day Job Badges.

Example ::  Day Trader: Log out in Wentworths and for a limited time you will be granted a device that can quickly teleport you to an Auction House.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they are most probably on ignore.

Some of them even know that I have them on ignore.

But that won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it.

It's who they are. There is a group of them that have banded together to do it. They think that it is acceptable.

Ignore is a tool to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using it.

image.png.28222ee131edc95005930f3d5e17dcfe.png

This is a bit off. I'm not sure if this is a typo, or something else. 
With the level IOs, shown below, it's clear this IO isn't available to a player to slot in a character until level 18. Yet, with the attuned version - the text says you can slot it at level 7. And you can, but only with three of the set. The other three state they require level 17. 

As you can see below with the leveled IOs, they require you to be 18. (before you can slot a level 21)

Shouldn't they all have the same level requirement? 

image.png.66626bc1058adebbe05ca2ffb9b72c2b.png

Steven Sheridan, Find the real Rikti spy, Debriefing:

'When the Rikti attacked they seemed like a monolithic block, but maybe there's more going on that we know.'

should be 

'When the Rikti attacked they seemed like a monolithic block, but maybe there's more going on than we know.'

Random NPC dialog after zoning to Atlas Park:

[NPC] Lenna: I saw on the news that you were in a battle with Nemesis and the Rikti, Blitzstrahlschild. If it was anyone but you, I'd have b

The NPC dialog is truncated.

It's not a typo per se, but an example of insufficient mission specification:

Madeleine Casey: A group of Nemesis soldiers were found dead in a Brickstown alley this morning. The weird thing is, the forensic experts say they murdered each other! Nemesis soldiers aren't renowned for their honor, but I've never known them to turn on one another. Will you go check out the area where the soldiers died? Something about this just doesn't feel right.

The mission? "Defeat all villains in warehouse"... in Skyway City. Must be a really long Brickstown alley to reach all the way to Skyway.