All Ice Team

oedipus_tex

I have a morbid desire to see what happens when 8 players run Arctic Air. Anyone want to form an 8 player Ice Control team? You can be any secondary, but the primary must be Ice Control. This could be the ice cold alternative to that team of green plant lovers. Who's in? I can run weekends or afternoons, American time.

10 hours ago, roleki said:

I'm in, 9:00PM EST any day you want to run it. 

But what server?  

I normally plan on Everlasting. Luckily its easy to transfer between servers.

I have a 50 Ice/Psi Dom, a 45 Ice/Time, and a 50 Ice/Nature. Oh and a 30(?) Ice/fire Dom and, somewhere, an Ice/Kinetics Controller. I could bring any of those or roll a new one if we want to start fresh. 

Anyone else interested in joining?

1 minute ago, oedipus_tex said:

I have a 50 Ice/Psi Dom, a 45 Ice/Time, and a 50 Ice/Nature. Oh and a 30(?) Ice/fire Dom and, somewhere, an Ice/Kinetics Controller. I could bring any of those or roll a new one if we want to start fresh. 

Ice Control is one of my favorite.  I am in.  I have Ice/Cold, Ice/Kin, and another combo I am forgetting.  None are at 50, though.

~C

I am SO down for this, I have a ice/rad troller (50) ice/traps troller (lvl 40) and many other ice alts (it's my favorite controller set). Also, more than happy to roll a new toon if you all wanted to start from lvl 1 together! I also play on Everlasting Oedipus Tex

@Dreamkeeper 

Former Triumph Veteran // Current Everlasting Player

Mains:

Silver Solder // Ceralt

I might give Ice another run just because this sounds fun.  So much confusion.

I play where my toons are... and they are everywhere.  But Everlasting is my current main home.  Come on by my base GOLD-11404.  And, yes, most of my toons start Gold Side (Bold Side)!
If you want to make a fortune of Inf in City of Heroes, watch my guide on the Auction House.
Or come on by and visit my Discord.

I run my theme groups there and chat with Twitch viewers in voice there.
And lastly, come see my on Twitch.  City of Heroes is my main game!

20 hours ago, oedipus_tex said:

Fair enough, I can move my 50 Ice/TA to Everlasting, or, I can roll a new one if that's the preferred approach.  Either way, an 8-wide Ice/ team sounds like too much fun not to do.

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

I am also on Everlasting, and I am all for making another alt. 🙂

I play where my toons are... and they are everywhere.  But Everlasting is my current main home.  Come on by my base GOLD-11404.  And, yes, most of my toons start Gold Side (Bold Side)!
If you want to make a fortune of Inf in City of Heroes, watch my guide on the Auction House.

I might be interested, depending on the meeting time. I am on Everlasting (mainly) and have a 50 Ice/Empathy controller as well as a 49 Ice/Ice Blaster if non-controllers are an option. I am also open to making a new character.

If everyone is down I think it might be interesting if we all brought relatively new characters for the first outting, so we can see how we do with the action not being dominated by Judgment/Destiny. If we do later meet ups, we can maybe bring out big guys. 

How does this Friday at 9 PM EST on the Everlasting server sound? We can start with a quick Death from Below and work our way from there. Arctic Air comes at level 6 so we should be a cloud of confusion very early on. If we can get everyone to level 8, perhaps we run Positron 1 after that as our first real undertaking.

FYI my in game handle is @pinball_blizzard. 

55 minutes ago, oedipus_tex said:

If everyone is down I think it might be interesting if we all brought relatively new characters for the first outting, so we can see how we do with the action not being dominated by Judgment/Destiny. If we do later meet ups, we can maybe bring out big guys. 

How does this Friday at 9 PM EST on the Everlasting server sound? We can start with a quick Death from Below and work our way from there. Arctic Air comes at level 6 so we should be a cloud of confusion very early on. If we can get everyone to level 8, perhaps we run Positron 1 after that as our first real undertaking.

FYI my in game handle is @pinball_blizzard. 

Done :)

Did we want to sort out secondaries, or just grab whatever?

I am @Chrysis .

~C

Edited by Rhaethe

2 minutes ago, Rhaethe said:

Done 🙂

Did we want to sort out secondaries, or just grab whatever?

I am @Chrysis .

~C

Come with whatever. We'll see what turns up. I hope everyone picks Arctic Air at level 6 though because the stacked AAs are something I've always wanted to see. 🙂

I can do 9pm EST as well for a couple of hours @oedipus_texi can spin up an in-game global channel to help coordiante this if you like, just let me know how i can help!

@Rhaethe i think we can be any secondary for controller or dominator as long as primary is ice control

@Dreamkeeper 

Former Triumph Veteran // Current Everlasting Player

Mains:

Silver Solder // Ceralt

16 minutes ago, Dreamkeeper said:

I can do 9pm EST as well for a couple of hours @oedipus_texi can spin up an in-game global channel to help coordiante this if you like, just let me know how i can help!

@Rhaethe i think we can be any secondary for controller or dominator as long as primary is ice control

Sounds great. 🙂

Yes, any secondary for Dominator or Controller. You can pre-post your character to this thread, or you can surprise us. 🙂

• Like 1

I want to be there and should be.  I have been working on a Ice/Time anyways and want to give it a go. 

@Dahle is me.

1 hour ago, oedipus_tex said:

Sounds great. 🙂

Yes, any secondary for Dominator or Controller. You can pre-post your character to this thread, or you can surprise us. 🙂

Gotcha.  Toying with /Rad, /Kin, /Storm or maybe even /Dark

Firing up Mids to play around.  😃

~C

The meeting time is kinda bad for me in general but I'll try to be there this week. I'll probably go with dominator since I've never played one before. My global is @AboveTheChemist

OMG, I am ready for this!!! The time has come for the Ice/Time Controller, Ice Gold, to make his debut!image.thumb.png.cec4a7420f3d125a98e14729b9596426.png

Edited by Dahle
  • Like 2