The Lost Cure

Wavicle

16 hours ago, Wavicle said:

All I would ask is that the Endurance Cost of the temp power be reduced or removed. Lowering the recharge would be nice, but not as important.

Agreed.  Why does a mission-critical, EXTERNALLY PROVIDED gadget drain my stamina to use?  It's idiotic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Black Zot said:

Agreed.  Why does a mission-critical, EXTERNALLY PROVIDED gadget drain my stamina to use?  It's idiotic.

::Looks at my store bought blackwand and Skipper’s anti-ghost divining rod and the holy shotgun shells from that guy in Striga::

Maybe because its magic? 😄

I'd say both END and recharge drops would be important. The recharge makes the mission boringly long - and it's not like you get XP for the lost you cure.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

17 hours ago, Wavicle said:

All I would ask is that the Endurance Cost of the temp power be reduced or removed. Lowering the recharge would be nice, but not as important.

I'm flabbergasted, and I run this mission on all my alts.  You can kill this mission in three minutes.  You want to cut that time to one minute?  I vote that developer attention should be spent on larger issues, IMO.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Who run Bartertown?

19 hours ago, Wavicle said:

Do you want to automatically complete mission?

Bang! Done, no waste of time.  Why buff a temp power?

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

2 hours ago, Greycat said:

I'd say both END and recharge drops would be important. The recharge makes the mission boringly long - and it's not like you get XP for the lost you cure.

*Looks at your avatar* Are you... Memphis Bill?

• Like 1
I'm out.

Just now, Wavicle said:

Nope. That mission cannot be autocompleted.

AFAIK *NO* timed missions can be auto-completed. They are explicitly forbidden to be auto-completed by the code. Because the timer is supposed to be a large part of the challenge of them, as I recall.

• Like 1
I'm out.

5 minutes ago, Wavicle said:

Nope. That mission cannot be autocompleted.

Ah, did not know that.  I have had a hard time wanting to start from scratch, did it too many times already once on to many alts.

2 minutes ago, Wavicle said:

The cost of the power is so high that on my MM I had to turn off my toggles so it wouldn't run me out of end half way through the mission.  That's ridiculous.

And if you are not in a rush, no problem.  If you are running beast or ninja + sprint + buff (like steamy mist) + leadership pool + what ever....yeah, you are gonna run out of endurance.  No requirement you have to run them and have the option of rest/blue pills/P2W power for that blue bar.  The recharge, I can't give you answer.

Back in the day, you didn't get a free inherent fitness pool or OMG OP incarnate powers.  You had to manage endurance and give up power selections to get stamina, now you just give up a couple slots if you want to.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

2 minutes ago, Outrider_01 said:

Ah, did not know that.  I have had a hard time wanting to start from scratch, did it too many times already once on to many alts.

And if you are not in a rush, no problem.  If you are running beast or ninja + sprint + buff (like steamy mist) + leadership pool + what ever....yeah, you are gonna run out of endurance.  No requirement you have to run them and have the option of rest/blue pills/P2W power for that blue bar.  The recharge, I can't give you answer.

Back in the day, you didn't get a free inherent fitness pool or OMG OP incarnate powers.  You had to manage endurance and give up power selections to get stamina, now you just give up a couple slots if you want to.

I was running 3xLeadership + Arctic Fog.  No Sprint, Ninja Run, nothing.  I have Stamina with 3 SOs.

I used NO other powers and it still ran me out of end.  It's an absurdly high cost.

Just now, The Philotic Knight said:

Oh, well if it's not timed, that makes it even easier. Rest recharges fairly quickly.

bpGSdRT.png

The idea that I should have to Rest to use this temp power, when I don't have to rest in 99% of my actual missions, is exactly the point.  It's a ridiculously high end cost.

I'd imagine the end cost was tied to the original recharge of the power which by my internal clock was around 3 weeks. Fortunately the devs finally lowered it so the mission only takes a few minutes. Of course it costs no endurance to just go in the mansion in the night ward and skip the whole dumb arc that you probably did 50 times on the original servers already.