Guys... guys... listen... I don't understand how it's been nearly 20 years...

Women wear makeup. Strange, I know... but it gets weirder. A woman might want to wear black eye shadow... and *gasp* NOT black lipstick.

Mind blown, right? And we all know exactly what I'm talking about SOOOOOOOOO...

*ADD LIP COLORING 

TO DETAIL 2

ON THE HEADS*

Edited by Abysmalyxia
  • Like 2

Just now, Abysmalyxia said:

I appreciate your super useful comment.

It was tongue in cheek. Thing is, this has been requested before. If memory serves me correctly, nobody had any issues with this being a possible future add on. So not much needs to be said about it or even backed up, since most already agree this could be a very useful add-on at some point in the future. There, that should be more useful to ya.  🙂

Could be a good add on for the asymmetric features being tested on beta

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

What I find amusing is how the makeup is basically just a decal applied to the face - some of which have grins or other non-relaxed expressions, and look really silly.  I'd love to be able to set 12 color for th eyeshadow and another for the lips.  Similarly, I'd love to be able to set the "tendrils" on the organic face to one color, an the glowing eyes to another...

It would be preferable if make-up were separate from details. One might wish to have lipstick and a detail 2 as well... Possibly make it a set of three options on skin tone, Skin - Eyeshadow - Blush - Lipstick?

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

Hopefully we'll see more elements of character appearance separated, such as facial features themselves.  Even just separating tops (eyes and nose) and bottoms (lips, cheeks, and jaw) of faces would multiply the total number of possible faces exponentially.

Similarly, a Top Facial Detail and a Bottom Facial Detail could have a similar impact.

On 3/22/2020 at 10:12 AM, Zepp said:

It would be preferable if make-up were separate from details. One might wish to have lipstick and a detail 2 as well... Possibly make it a set of three options on skin tone, Skin - Eyeshadow - Blush - Lipstick?

That works too, but honestly I'm not sure it would need to go that far.  Most costume options have two colors to select.  Masks and other facial textures don't, but I don't see why a second color couldn't be put in.  For makeup, you should be able to set one color for the eyes and another for the lips.

But yes, if under "skin tone" you could set more than just the skin base color itself, that would be great.  I mean, skin tone needs more options to begin with, as many of them don't match costume piece colors, making it hard to match skin to other aspects of a design.  If you could set the base color, blush, lips, and other options from the skin tone tab, that would be really useful.