Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

On 3/5/2022 at 1:32 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Mar 12 – Katie Hannon (Level 30-34 – Blue Side: Croatoa...we need someone to get this contact!) Green costumes...channel your inner leprechaun! Any AT! 

I will bring a magically delicious Clare Voyante to Katie. Psionic/WP Brute

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/5/2022 at 1:32 PM, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx Ima Wallflower, Plant Control/Nature Affinity Controller

@FrauleinMental Fraulein Mental, Mind/Kin Controller (Has the contact!!!)

@Bananiac Le Filou, Ill/Dark Controller

@Midnyte Clare Voyante, Psionic/WP Brute

@Burnt Umber Commenticia, Illusion/FF Controller

So far our Katie is shaping up to be all controllers, except me who gets to revel in the luxury of having Mary Mac and her coven all buffed/debuffed/held/immobilized no less than 10 times! 😄 😄   Should I switch to a controller to make this a truly memorable all-controller Katie?

• Like 1

I think we had an all Controller / Dominator Class last time, too. Or was it Defender / Corruptor? Too lazy to scroll back and check. All Controllers always is fun for me, but do what you feel like. We will be stop motioning it anyway 🙂

• Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

8 hours ago, Bananiac said:

I think we had an all Controller / Dominator Class last time, too. Or was it Defender / Corruptor? Too lazy to scroll back and check. All Controllers always is fun for me, but do what you feel like. We will be stop motioning it anyway 🙂

I know without even looking that I brought a sentinel. My dark/dark sentinel named Midnyte Wytch, who is still wearing that green witch outfit I made. 😄 

• Like 1

Katie Hannon TF - Any AT - Green Costume Theme

Saturday, 3/12/2022

r0kutX4.jpg

nmhPdMF.jpg

S1FCALE.jpg

wANwCgl.jpg

ypZ9kvD.jpg

VrM54Mo.jpg

19svRto.jpg

8tJct7H.jpg

xE4GaFk.jpg

Welcome to @Turric who joined us today with Madam Krait. Hope you had fun!

w8YccDB.jpg

LIf1SEg.jpg

IGrplUf.jpg

f6CaKQ8.jpg

X8ux0YH.jpg

Flooding all 10 Marys with our St. Paddy's Day goodness

PBDCxlO.jpg

9UYRIPQ.jpg

4lmiEy2.jpg

E5DmEAf.jpg

One of my favorite maps!

nI34Kyz.jpg

5xtxwir.jpg

TMPwgpH.jpg

Feeling abandoned.... 😔

SXvVxgP.jpg

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Mar 5 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) Junk Food costume theme! Chips & Dip? Donuts? French Fries? Pizza? Chocolate Covered Bacon? So many ideas!!!! Any AT!  

Mar 12 – Katie Hannon (Level 30-34 – Blue Side: Croatoa...we need someone to get this contact!) Green costumes...channel your inner leprechaun! Any AT! 

Mar 19 – Barracuda (Level 45-50 – Red Side: Grandville) – Apprenticeship (service industry)...what's a super power that goes with the job for which you're training? (See Bananiac's idea on the forum for suggestions!) One AT of each type! 

Mar 26 – Tree of Thorns Respec #1 (Sparctriel) (Level 24-33 - Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) Dad & Mom look...you decide what that means for you, especially on the dark side 🙂 Be creative! All Stalker team! (I need someone to lead this event. Otherwise, it will be cancelled. I have a doctor appointment one hour before start time.)

@TrixieKixx Trace Memory, Empathy/Psychic Blast Defender (University student who is a nanny to two littles)

@Burnt Umber Amentia, War Mace/Shield Brute

@Bananiac The Indomitable Janitor, Plant/Rad Controller

Edited by TrixieKixx

2 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Mar 19 – Barracuda (Level 45-50 – Red Side: Grandville) – Apprenticeship (service industry)...what's a super power that goes with the job for which you're training? (See Bananiac's idea on the forum for suggestions!) One AT of each type! 

I found @Bananiac's description of this idea, in case you need more explanation:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/21325-themed-tfsf-saturdays/?do=findComment&comment=446815

• Thumbs Up 2

Quick Check: US has already reset the clock this weekend, right? WE are still 1 more week on the old time, soooo ... I guess.... It will be 5pm (?) for me this saturday?

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

6 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Quick Check: US has already reset the clock this weekend, right? WE are still 1 more week on the old time, soooo ... I guess.... It will be 5pm (?) for me this saturday?

We did Spring Forward, so we are 1 hour ahead of what we used to be.

Sadly, the Theme Team was not able to play this morning due to team size. We tried to get others, but Indom was very light on players today. Ban and I joined a blue side team and got to play a few missions, then went our separate ways 🙂 

@TrixieKixx Trace Memory, Empathy/Psychic Blast Defender (University student who is a nanny to two littles)

@Burnt Umber Amentia, War Mace/Shield Brute

@Bananiac The Indomitable Janitor, Plant/Rad Controller

2022-03-19.jpg

2022-03-19 (5).jpg

2022-03-19 (3).jpg

2022-03-19 (4).jpg

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thanks 1

Mar 5 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) Junk Food costume theme! Chips & Dip? Donuts? French Fries? Pizza? Chocolate Covered Bacon? So many ideas!!!! Any AT!  

Mar 26 – Tree of Thorns Respec #1 (Sparcetriel) (Level 24-33 - Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) Dad & Mom look...you decide what that means for you, especially on the dark side 🙂 Be creative! All Stalker team! (Rich will be leading this one as I have a doc appointment!)

@TraumaTrain Character Assassin, Broad Sword/Electric Armor

@Jaxman100 Jaxon Brand, Spines/Bio Stalker

@Bananiac Amber Elfmother, Staff/SR Stalker 

@Burnt Umber Caedes,  DB/Ninja Stalker

@Midnyte Midnight Secret, Claws/Regen Stalker

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Sadly, the Theme Team was not able to play this morning due to team size. We tried to get others, but Indom was very light on players today. Ban and I joined a blue side team and got to play a few missions, then went our separate ways 🙂 

Aww, sorry I wasn't able to join, my new job is kicking my ass. LOL. I'm sure things will stabilize soon so that I can participate regularly.

• Like 1

Hi Theme Teamer's! Here are our missions and themes for April. Sorry for the double missions in The Chantry; however, it was time for both to come into rotation. Maybe you'll use the same toon for both of them? Don't forget you will need flight powers for that zone.

Apr 2 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – All MM team...you choose your costume! 

Apr 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) – Tights costume...bring your best sleek look. Any AT!  

Apr 16 – Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkville Isle) – Silver costumes! One AT of each type! 

Apr 23 – Justin Augustine (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) – Four elements (Earth, Wind, Fire, Water) Any AT that has at least one of those powers! Costume to match.  

Apr 30 – Faathim the Kind (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) – Crystals...make it shiny! Any AT!  

• Like 3

On 3/19/2022 at 7:52 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Mar 26 – Tree of Thorns Respec #1 (Sparcetriel) (Level 24-33 - Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) Dad & Mom look...you decide what that means for you, especially on the dark side 🙂 Be creative! All Stalker team! (Rich will be leading this one as I have a doc appointment!)

@TraumaTrain Character Assassin, Broad Sword/Electric Armor

@Jaxman100 Jaxon Brand, Spines/Bio Stalker

Hi Guys, this week has been another exhausting one, but I hope to be there with you on my Staff/SR Stalker Amber Elfmother.

There may be family action saturday, so I'm not 100% in right now.

• Thumbs Up 3