Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

On 1/28/2022 at 4:51 AM, Midnyte said:

For Yin, I will bring my newbie sentinel, Midnight, Dark Blast/Energy Aura in appropriately inappropriate attire.

@TrixieKixx: Well I fell asleep last night before I finished leveling her and she's still only 17. So switch out mine for Midnyte - Dark/WP Brute.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for the awesome pics, Midnyte! They were awesome!!!

Feb 5 – Lord Recluse (Level 45-50; Red Side: Grandville) Any AT! Bring your best evil costume!  

Feb 12 – Citadel (Level 25-30; Blue Side: Talos Island) Let's lock this down with all Controller/Dominator AT's! In honor of Valentine's Day, let's have pink, red, and/or white romantic costumes! 

Feb 19 – Lady Grey (Level 45-50; Hero or Villain: Rikti War Zone) Any AT! Junk Food costume theme! Chips & Dip? Donuts? French Fries? Pizza? Chocolate Covered Bacon? So many ideas!!!!  

Feb 26 – Manticore (Level 30-35; Blue Side: Brickstown) Any AT! The costume theme is Clones! I will let Rich send out something super simple for all of us to look exactly the same since it is his idea from long, long ago 😄

@TrixieKixx Dar Kness, Dark/Dark Controller

@Vigilant Vergil Hostia Usta, Fire/Dark Corruptor or Umbrifer, Dark/Electric Brute

@Midnyte Eternal Midnight - Energy/Electric Brute

@Bananiac Demolishia, Superstrength / Rad Brute

@Jaxman100 Tendo, Water/Cold Corruptor

@FrauleinMental Coffee Ring, Water/Dark Corruptor

@TraumaTrain Thundercrack, Electric/Electric Brute

@Vuhart Vuhart, Necro/Dark MM

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Thanks for the awesome pics, Midnyte! They were awesome!!!

Feb 5 – Lord Recluse (Level 45-50; Red Side: Grandville) Any AT! Bring your best evil costume!  

You're very welcome, I have missed being the team photographer. 😄 

For LRSF, I will bring Eternal Midnight - Energy/Electric Brute

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/31/2022 at 5:57 AM, Midnyte said:

You're very welcome, I have missed being the team photographer. 😄 

For LRSF, I will bring Eternal Midnight - Energy/Electric Brute

It's just so much better when you take care of the pics, Mid! 🙂 

@TrixieKixx I am planning to come with Demolishia, Superstrength / Rad Brute.

Dressed her up a bit to look more evil.

@BurntUmber Bring a Brute as well! We will all be smashy! 💥💥💥

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

That was a crazy intense bit of fun today! It was nice to have some newcomers to our Theme Team doing LRSF, and then many of us sticking around for a Dr. Aeon SF, all the while multi-tasking between my left screen on the game, and my right screen keeping an eye on Rich's Twitch stream, attempting to connect on the Discord audio (and failing), and participating in the Twitch chat too. Here are some bonus pics of the Dr. Aeon. I unfortunately had my UI toggled off at the end, without realizing it (blame multi-tasking), so I didn't get a shot of the completion screen. Eternal Midnight got so many levels today (vet lvl 6 to 10), and Hybrid unlocked, and so much good incarnate loot. I was able to do a lot of incarnate crafting afterwards to increase my slot tiers.

mn0Pi9b.jpg

FIHsDzy.jpg

Keeping Becky glued to the team

6fsVUVc.jpg

saj2APu.jpg

0awfYYh.jpg

KH69VWl.jpg

wGwgvnw.jpg

0mh0Vyc.jpg

I love how the game assigns an emote to each of us in the cut scene. I got the "waiting" one, arms crossed and tapping my foot. 

xpxIS8e.jpg

This one's for you, @TraumaTrain 🙂 

qtE5jgR.jpg

Figuring out how to mount one of these on my bedroom wall 

y2noPY8.jpg

UwBT275.jpg

gj2rwd0.jpg

lGhoxnv.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I made a cheat sheet for the Dr. Aeon SF badges, for hopefully quick access in the heat of the moment. 😄 

If you notice anything inaccurate, let me know and I'll edit it.

ky9hoRT.jpg

Note: Can't Touch This is tricky. Here is the strategy that I copied out of the Homecoming Wiki:

*The blue beams will always target the player FURTHEST from King Midas, but never the same player twice in a row. Two people alternating allowing themselves to be targeted usually works. However, sometimes the beam starts to fire as the team is being teleported into a ripple (when Midas is at 75/50/25% health), so everyone will have to move as soon as they are able when this occurs. A good way to avoid this is for the team to make sure they're not about to his one of those HP thresholds when a beam is due to spawn.

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 3

Feb 12 – Citadel (Level 25-30; Blue Side: Talos Island) Let's lock this down with all Controller/Dominator AT's! In honor of Valentine's Day, let's have pink, red, and/or white romantic costumes! 

Feb 19 – Lady Grey (Level 45-50; Hero or Villain: Rikti War Zone) Any AT! Junk Food costume theme! Chips & Dip? Donuts? French Fries? Pizza? Chocolate Covered Bacon? So many ideas!!!!  

Feb 26 – Manticore (Level 30-35; Blue Side: Brickstown) Any AT! The costume theme is Clones! I will let Rich send out something super simple for all of us to look exactly the same since it is his idea from long, long ago 😄

@TrixieKixx Wortha Wayte, Gravity Control/Traps Controller

@Jaxman100 Nymra, Plant/Poison Controller

@Burnt Umber Commenticia, Illusion/FF Controller

@Midnyte Stroke of Midnight, Darkness/Rad Controller

@FrauleinMental Fraulein Mental, Mind/Kin Controller

@TraumaTrain Ghost Pepper, Fire Control/Fiery Assault Dominator

@Vuhart Desecration, Darkness Control/Dark Assault Dominator

@Bananiac Kestrel Dawn, Illusion/FF Controller

Edited by TrixieKixx

2 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Okay, sign me up! Stepping out of my comfort zone here playing one of these ATs. 😄 I only have two, one on each account. Earth/Time, and Illusion/Cold, both controllers. I never play doms anymore, I have PTSD from trying to like it in the Before Time on live.  😬

So people say they love controller AT so much, so I am going to do a serious build on one, just ONE, that I can pull out of my back pocket for times like this. 🙂 I made a third controller I am trying out, Dark/Rad, who is only level 7 now. I'll see if I can get her at the right level this week and then update here who I decide.

Midnight Crystal, Earth/Time Controller

or

Stroke of Midnight, Darkness/Rad Controller

• Thumbs Up 1