HC Wiki is unreachable, bad certificate

As of about 6 am Pacific Time, I can't connect to the HC wiki.  Firefox tells me the certificate is bad:

Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.pc-logix.com, pc-logix.com

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

Sorry if this is the wrong venue for reporting this, but cityofheroes.dev is now completely unreachable for me so I have no way to contact anyone at that domain.  Hopefully someone from HC will be able to rattle their cage and let them know what's up.

• City Council

If you're seeing 'Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN' the issue is likely some DNS Server up stream of you returning an old IP Address.  Not much anyone can do for that other than changing which DNS Server you're using.

• Lead Game Master

Using Firefox as well, but I am able to access the site.

https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Main_Page

If you google "SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN", this seems to be a common issue. Since no one else is having an issue with the site, my first suggestion would be trying to visit the site again. If you still get the error, try clearing your cache (be careful about clearing cookies and login info, as you'll have to log back in to any websites you visit).

• Like 1

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

Loaded in a heartbeat with cEdge browser.

Any time you have an issue accessing a site, the first thing to do is try another browser. If it works, then clear the affected browser's cache. If you get the Same result, then the comment above about a DNS is likely more probable as the issue. Never hurts to restart your network as well just in case.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)