Calling all Corruptors!

StriderIV

1 hour ago, Darkir said:

Of the sets you mentioned fire/kin water/cold and fire/dark are the stand outs. If you want to solo AVs I suggest water/cold, you get lots of -res from x2sleet+heat loss and a great -regen in benumb and you'll use water's dehydrate to keep yourself healed up. It will also give you lots of opportunities to support the team by increasing everyone's defense and lowering all enemies resistance.

Wow man this build is legit. Definitely want to give to a go. Now I just need to fund it 😂 let the grind begin.

Fire or Ice are great first ranged primaries. Paired with Dark these provide a great experience with nice control, debuffs and a solid heal,

Edited by Troo
  • Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Allowed this thread to talk me into starting another Corruptor. Was leaning towards Ice/Kin but I've played both those sets quite a bit. But then I noticed Psychic Blast has a number of -Recharge effects and I got to thinking about slotting Force Feedback: Chance for +Recharge in Telekinetic Blast and Psionic Tornado. So Psy/Kin it is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troo said:

Fire or Ice are great first ranged primaries. Paired with Dark these provide a great experience with nice control, debuffs and a solid heal,

Nice man! I like Dark a lot. Have a couple dark based tankers and scrappers.

I’m KIND of looking at Fire/Rad, because I’d love to have a good AV/GM fighter hero. My other buddy also suggested a Fire/Mental Blaster. Kind of torn on what to go!

Heres my experience and opinions on those three primaries.

Water imo is very busy and kin can be busy so I wouldn't pair them. Water is very aoe oriented and endurance hungry as well as lacking in very high single target damage. From the builds I've made I think that water can come close to fire damage moreso than any other set especially if you can use procs. Most people from what I've seen skip the cone but I believe it is the best cone in the game even though the animation time says it's I believe 2.6ish it's strikes the targets while animating unlike some that requires the power to animate fully then hit. Geyser is a nuke that can be used at range, does knockup, and also does more damage the more tidle focus you have. Geyser recharges slightly faster than ice/fire nukes but also does less damage. I usually skip only the second power. I'd pair this set with dark or cold.

Ice is very fast and great single target damage but it lacks in the aoe department until you have blizzard. Ice animations times are great except for bitter freeze ray. The animation time on bitter freeze ray and frost breath are pretty slow compared to the rest of the set. Frost breath isn't a bad power but it's animation time is pretty long. Blizzard imo is the best nuke due to the high damage, able to use from range, hits new targets, and knocks down survivors and hits them with this debuff. I usually skip frost breath and bitter freeze ray.  All three of your choices would pair well with this set.

Fire is fast, great aoe in fireball, and very high single target damage. Fire is probably the best for damage out of the box but has no mitigation other than damage. Inferno is an extremely powerful but you need to be in melee range. I usually always skip fire breath and depending on what im building rain of fire but I try not to skip rains on corruptors. All three of your choices would pair very well with fire.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, StriderIV said:

Thank you! So I’m guessing Dark Miasma is pretty good against AV’s/GM’s as well?

Yes, in general I'd say it's actually better against AVs/GMs because in standard play teams kill mobs too quickly for Dark's tricks to make much impact (though they make some, especially -to hit in Fearsome Stare, -Res in Tar Patch when up, and the -Regen/stun in HT when used offensively).  You'll feel more powerful though with the other combos mentioned (Fire/Kin, Water/Cold, etc.).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brasilgringo said:

Yes, in general I'd say it's actually better against AVs/GMs because in standard play teams kill mobs too quickly for Dark's tricks to make much impact (though they make some, especially -to hit in Fearsome Stare, -Res in Tar Patch when up, and the -Regen/stun in HT when used offensively).  You'll feel more powerful though with the other combos mentioned (Fire/Kin, Water/Cold, etc.).

Appreciate the insight! I’m definitely going to roll a Fire/Rad, but I also want to run a Water/Something. Torn between Dark and Cold. Since Water is pretty intensive and quick, do you think Dark may be too intensive for as a secondary for water? Thematically (if I recolor water black 😁), they look great together.

6 hours ago, Tantricsecrets said:

Heres my experience and opinions on those three primaries.

Water imo is very busy and kin can be busy so I wouldn't pair them. Water is very aoe oriented and endurance hungry as well as lacking in very high single target damage. From the builds I've made I think that water can come close to fire damage moreso than any other set especially if you can use procs. Most people from what I've seen skip the cone but I believe it is the best cone in the game even though the animation time says it's I believe 2.6ish it's strikes the targets while animating unlike some that requires the power to animate fully then hit. Geyser is a nuke that can be used at range, does knockup, and also does more damage the more tidle focus you have. Geyser recharges slightly faster than ice/fire nukes but also does less damage. I usually skip only the second power. I'd pair this set with dark or cold.

Ice is very fast and great single target damage but it lacks in the aoe department until you have blizzard. Ice animations times are great except for bitter freeze ray. The animation time on bitter freeze ray and frost breath are pretty slow compared to the rest of the set. Frost breath isn't a bad power but it's animation time is pretty long. Blizzard imo is the best nuke due to the high damage, able to use from range, hits new targets, and knocks down survivors and hits them with this debuff. I usually skip frost breath and bitter freeze ray.  All three of your choices would pair well with this set.

Fire is fast, great aoe in fireball, and very high single target damage. Fire is probably the best for damage out of the box but has no mitigation other than damage. Inferno is an extremely powerful but you need to be in melee range. I usually always skip fire breath and depending on what im building rain of fire but I try not to skip rains on corruptors. All three of your choices would pair very well with fire.

This was extremely helpful man, thank you! I’m definitely going to go Fire/Rad for one, since I have a Rad/Fire Brute farmer and I can keep a theme between them 😝 also, it seems like it’ll be a solid AV/GM killer.

But after looking at the animation for water, I am SOLD. Out of Dark and Cold, which do you recommend? Dark, if I recolor water black, fits really well thematically. You mentioned that Water is click heavy and requires management. Do you think Dark would be too click heavy if a secondary to go with it?

Ice... can’t really recolor it haha. Tried to make it black and all I get is a light grey. All that being said, it seems a pretty simple secondary. Drop sleet, benumb and heat loss and Fire (or water 😂) away.

I just wanted to pick your brain!

Fire/Cold is pretty beastly. I've done it to 50 three times now. (Live as a corr, corr here and defender here).

Competent solo'er, but imo one of the best team builds you can show up with.

Ice/rad is great too. It matures very early. 

22 minutes ago, Frosticus said:

Fire/Cold is pretty beastly. I've done it to 50 three times now. (Live as a corr, corr here and defender here).

Competent solo'er, but imo one of the best team builds you can show up with.

Ice/rad is great too. It matures very early. 

You know, I keep hearing good things about Ice/Rad. What advantages do you see it having over Fire/Rad? I'm interested, since it seems like it's not as popular, but highly effective.

1 hour ago, StriderIV said:

You know, I keep hearing good things about Ice/Rad. What advantages do you see it having over Fire/Rad? I'm interested, since it seems like it's not as popular, but highly effective.

Fire/rad is a good choice too.

I think rad functions best at range. Like someone mentioned earlier you don't even need the last 3 powers in rad. Ice is all ranged too.

Rad gives you some +rech which means you can more easily sneak some procs into your attacks (ie 4-5 procs in freezeray, 3-4 in BIB) without as much worry about set bonuses.

It's a good pairing with a lot of utility. 

21 minutes ago, Frosticus said:

Fire/rad is a good choice too.

I think rad functions best at range. Like someone mentioned earlier you don't even need the last 3 powers in rad. Ice is all ranged too.

Rad gives you some +rech which means you can more easily sneak some procs into your attacks (ie 4-5 procs in freezeray, 3-4 in BIB) without as much worry about set bonuses.

It's a good pairing with a lot of utility. 

Thanks man! Are there any universal attacks/powers to skip in Ice Blast?

2 hours ago, StriderIV said:

Thanks man! Are there any universal attacks/powers to skip in Ice Blast?

Bitter Freeze Ray is the one to deffo skip in the set. It's sloooow, especially compared to the rest of the set. Freeze Ray is great though. Ice Bolt and Ice Blast are neck and neck DPA-wise so you may get away with skipping Blast and using Bolt as your filler attack along with BiB and Freeze ray. 

Frost Breath is maybe skippable. Again it runs counter to the rest of the set and feels slow. But for a Corruptor the moar AOE may be worth it. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, StriderIV said:

Appreciate the insight! I’m definitely going to roll a Fire/Rad, but I also want to run a Water/Something. Torn between Dark and Cold. Since Water is pretty intensive and quick, do you think Dark may be too intensive for as a secondary for water? Thematically (if I recolor water black 😁), they look great together.

If you're choosing between Water/Dark or Water/Cold, I'd go Water/Cold first ... you can always make a /Dark later.  Cold is probably more powerful and won't click-compete as much with Water attacks.  That's my view based on what will feel more powerful.  For theme reasons, feel free to go dark if you like the anims / coloring better (plus you get a pet!).

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, brasilgringo said:

If you're choosing between Water/Dark or Water/Cold, I'd go Water/Cold first ... you can always make a /Dark later.  Cold is probably more powerful and won't click-compete as much with Water attacks.  That's my view based on what will feel more powerful.  For theme reasons, feel free to go dark if you like the anims / coloring better (plus you get a pet!).

That is what I ended up rolling man! Water/Cold. It’s a blast so far! Seems to mesh well. I re-colored water to black and it looks like I’m controlling shadows. I just wish there were more option to re-color cold 😂

Edited by StriderIV

19 hours ago, StriderIV said:

Nice man! I like Dark a lot. Have a couple dark based tankers and scrappers.

I’m KIND of looking at Fire/Rad, because I’d love to have a good AV/GM fighter hero. My other buddy also suggested a Fire/Mental Blaster. Kind of torn on what to go!

Nothing wrong with Fire/Rad.

Give it a try.

You should have a good idea if it's for you by level 35ish.

AoE toggles can be aggro magnets, too much so for me. Just be prepared. Also, /rad may be better on other archetypes..

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Water/cold or water/dark are very solid choices. Imo since you've said you wanted to support the team I think cold would be a better idea due to cold having shields for early game and endurance recovery by mid late game. With cold's shields it's easier to set up active defenses than with dark. Dark has some massive -tohit debuffs that you'll have to do with every mob to complete with cold's shields. With cold early game, once you give your shields and fight until they expire. For late game you'll be giving out shields then start debuffing with sleet, heatloss, and benumb. I only wish that sleet came earlier in the set and not at 35.

I would say dark for early game could become more clicky for you if your constantly trying to heal the group. Other than healing you'll just tar pit, fear and probably darkest night. I would say that by end game it probably evens out. 

• Thanks 1

I've been playing Water / Rad with Sorcery and Fighting power pools. Rune of Protection, Tough, Weave, and Accelerated Metabolism stands up to a lot of damage and effects.

Single Target damage feels solid with Dehydrate, and Water Jet. Water Jet gets the mechanic where you can fire it twice in a row with quickened animations when you have 3 stacks of Tidal Focus.

On 1/26/2021 at 12:00 AM, Erratic1 said:

Allowed this thread to talk me into starting another Corruptor. Was leaning towards Ice/Kin but I've played both those sets quite a bit. But then I noticed Psychic Blast has a number of -Recharge effects and I got to thinking about slotting Force Feedback: Chance for +Recharge in Telekinetic Blast and Psionic Tornado. So Psy/Kin it is.

Psi/Kin, at least at level 24, just wasn't doing it for me. 😢 Not a power (as in what could be soloed, because being able to put part of a group to sleep definitely had its uses), just it wasn't clicking for me.

Put the Psi/Kin aside midway through the Protean story arc and created a Water/Kin. Hadn't touched Water since Live and had forgotten what fun it is. Manage to get back to the Protean story arc and finish it, even taking Protean down solo (admittedly with some elevator scumming). Kinda wondering if I can cap her on ranged defense without warping her build.

8 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

Psi/Kin, at least at level 24, just wasn't doing it for me. 😢 Not a power (as in what could be soloed, because being able to put part of a group to sleep definitely had its uses), just it wasn't clicking for me.

Put the Psi/Kin aside midway through the Protean story arc and created a Water/Kin. Hadn't touched Water since Live and had forgotten what fun it is. Manage to get back to the Protean story arc and finish it, even taking Protean down solo (admittedly with some elevator scumming). Kinda wondering if I can cap her on ranged defense without warping her build.

Should be doable. I've my DP/Kin capped to melee and at 40% ranged, leaving me being able to take Soul Mastery for the Soul Drain and the Resist shield. That's with 1 set of Winters and no purple sets (not that Purples give much Def). I did have to take & 6 slot Cross Punch to manage it though. You can easily replace the Winters for another Obliteration set instead.

It's in my Signature. Should transfer to Psi or Water pretty handily. 

It was very heavily based on Frostweavers build (which is somewhere in these forums) with Repel switched out for ID. Repel is neat but too darn noisy for me and for teams. 

Edited by Carnifax

31 minutes ago, Carnifax said:

Should be doable. I've my DP/Kin capped to melee and at 40% ranged, leaving me being able to take Soul Mastery for the Soul Drain and the Resist shield. That's with 1 set of Winters and no purple sets (not that Purples give much Def). I did have to take & 6 slot Cross Punch to manage it though. You can easily replace the Winters for another Obliteration set instead.

It's in my Signature. Should transfer to Psi or Water pretty handily. 

It was very heavily based on Frostweavers build (which is somewhere in these forums) with Repel switched out for ID. Repel is neat but too darn noisy for me and for teams. 

Thx! Will check it out.

On 1/25/2021 at 8:53 PM, Bastille Boy said:

I'm currently experimenting with an Ice/Nature corruptor (now level 45). Nature has AOE +res, +regen, heal/absorb, +dam, and +tohit. It's too soon to say whether this will be a good endgame toon, but the damage numbers in Mids are shiny.

If you want a corruptor with a "healing set," and you're planning to solo more than occasionally, I'd recommend Nature or Pain over Thermal.

I was really considering a nature/fire defender but this sounds interesting as a corr.
Did you take the hold toggle?
Hows the damage?

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

8 hours ago, Xiddo said:

I was really considering a nature/fire defender but this sounds interesting as a corr.
Did you take the hold toggle?
Hows the damage?

My ice/nature corruptor is 50 now, with only a couple of veteran levels. The damage is very good when Overgrowth is up (which is most of the time). It doesn't feel as if it's going to be a tank-mage. It's more survivable than, say, Thermal, but it's not going to be able to solo the hardest content (at least not in my unskilled hands).

I consider Overgrowth, Wild Growth, and Wild Bastion the most important powers in Nature. Spore Cloud is good. I took Lifegiving Spores but don't think it's essential.

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 3.0.1.9
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/Hero-Designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Mutation Corruptor
Primary Power Set: Ice Blast
Secondary Power Set: Nature Affinity
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Ice Blast -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(3), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 1: Corrosive Enzymes -- Acc-I(A)
Level 2: Ice Bolt -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(9), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11)
Level 4: Wild Growth -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(15), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(15), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(17), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(19)
Level 6: Combat Jumping -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), Rct-ResDam%(19), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(21), LucoftheG-Def(21), Ksm-ToHit+(23)
Level 8: Freeze Ray -- SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrBls-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), UnbCns-Dam%(25), GldNet-Dam%(27)
Level 10: Spore Cloud -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(27), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(29), DarWtcDsp-Rchg/EndRdx(29)
Level 12: Ice Storm -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(31), Artl-Dam/Rech(31), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(31), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(33), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(33)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 18: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(36)
Level 20: Wild Bastion -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(36), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(36), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(37), NmnCnv-Heal(37), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(37)
Level 22: Bitter Ice Blast -- SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMlcoft-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprMlcoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprMlcoft-Rchg/Dmg%(40)
Level 24: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 26: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 28: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42)
Level 30: Aim -- AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(A)
Level 32: Blizzard -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Rgn-Dmg(43), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(43)
Level 35: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 38: Overgrowth -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(45), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--Build%(47)
Level 41: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Bitter Freeze Ray -- SprScrBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(47), SprScrBls-Rchg/+End(48), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(49)
Level 47: Lifegiving Spores -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Momentum
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Scourge
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(13)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
		|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
		|MxDz;1373;652;1304;HEX;|
		|78DA6593DB4E1351148667DA2994D25A0E2DE554A0945305875A402F8D20922A350|
		|8EA6DD3C0B44C42DAA69D2672E92B78E395A2C663A2A837467D02E321F1014C7C02|
		|0F8967135357E7FF2D4D9864F265AFB5F7BFD6BF6676EAE209EFEED2A5638AEA5FD|
		|8CA94CBE98542A954295A85923B55B1329659C82BB5A759DEDE7A2EBD9AC9E78C0D|
		|3DB96EA4E7E59835B0979AAF64B3FA998C552919E9E3D9AC9937AD6DC5BB52286CE|
		|9CB46A668E6733E7B71D2CC6D5AB2F2D8ABB5A2616CF8FFEFDA304AE54DB3D8B758|
		|34D7F53DE95446EAA5A49C51DAEE968622F2C61D0A9FAA4BB92A38AC298E6BE40EA|
		|85D276F804D37C197D1FA597187D8B4E8A9D453A9D7443D37F5DCD4F350CF43BD57|
		|A2E75471D69970DAB103210984853FB06EFB457E073B7E825D326117CE6AAED3CC7|
		|D050341150C805D7F155B73C6810F533BD33CA221370A768F914987CDDE4568BD96|
		|1E5B50C7D9F294B91760FF33F239382B68E52C5A9D2E3B36A0912EB2091C6A26DDA|
		|02A8DF9385B5F551EC529113F2BFB7FA39BA16F6084D388703A9AEC6DC75E473BDD|
		|47E83EDA06BE15279D9C76E759E656C93570E41C799EBC00CE89B3209D051FA0E6D|
		|84372977C048E3F269F8051E92D4467A1F798D4B0C47AD08BDA3389BF619C6C975C|
		|1FBDF4D14B8C5E62F49210993035C33BD03C2A18E4D71D9C412C360B1E3C4226C83|
		|9B0282D0EB3D6306B4DB1D6146BBD93B98D726EA3B7706EEA3678E80E7997BC07EA|
		|F7C10EF13281B3CA4404FE6AAD4C729693E3F8EBF409703A46F2A64CF3E6C47963D|
		|E482F3AF5F42BA811901A71CE224E0F1F42F59B5AEDD71A6EADFD67256B11A85497|
		|F76557B4FA8D56543BF2D12311B531F2792FA2AA117C67EF2909889F4FFB767F69D|
		|CCDAEBD97C13F5D02F6F20F43D7D4C2|

• Like 1

On 2/3/2021 at 9:55 PM, Bastille Boy said:

My ice/nature corruptor is 50 now, with only a couple of veteran levels. The damage is very good when Overgrowth is up (which is most of the time). It doesn't feel as if it's going to be a tank-mage. It's more survivable than, say, Thermal, but it's not going to be able to solo the hardest content (at least not in my unskilled hands).

I consider Overgrowth, Wild Growth, and Wild Bastion the most important powers in Nature. Spore Cloud is good. I took Lifegiving Spores but don't think it's essential.

Reveal hidden contents

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 3.0.1.9
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/Hero-Designer

Level 50 Mutation Corruptor
Primary Power Set: Ice Blast
Power Pool: Leaping

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Ice Blast -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(3), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 2: Ice Bolt -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(9), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11)
Level 4: Wild Growth -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(15), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(15), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(17), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(19)
Level 6: Combat Jumping -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), Rct-ResDam%(19), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(21), LucoftheG-Def(21), Ksm-ToHit+(23)
Level 8: Freeze Ray -- SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrBls-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), UnbCns-Dam%(25), GldNet-Dam%(27)
Level 10: Spore Cloud -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(27), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(29), DarWtcDsp-Rchg/EndRdx(29)
Level 12: Ice Storm -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(31), Artl-Dam/Rech(31), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(31), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(33), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(33)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 18: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(36)
Level 20: Wild Bastion -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(36), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(36), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(37), NmnCnv-Heal(37), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(37)
Level 22: Bitter Ice Blast -- SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMlcoft-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprMlcoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprMlcoft-Rchg/Dmg%(40)
Level 24: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 26: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 28: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42)
Level 30: Aim -- AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(A)
Level 32: Blizzard -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Rgn-Dmg(43), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(43)
Level 35: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 38: Overgrowth -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(45), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--Build%(47)
Level 41: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Bitter Freeze Ray -- SprScrBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(47), SprScrBls-Rchg/+End(48), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(49)
Level 47: Lifegiving Spores -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Momentum
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
		|MxDz;1373;652;1304;HEX;|
		|78DA6593DB4E1351148667DA2994D25A0E2DE554A0945305875A402F8D20922A350|
		|8EA6DD3C0B44C42DAA69D2672E92B78E395A2C663A2A837467D02E321F1014C7C02|
		|0F8967135357E7FF2D4D9864F265AFB5F7BFD6BF6676EAE209EFEED2A5638AEA5FD|
		|8CA94CBE98542A954295A85923B55B1329659C82BB5A759DEDE7A2EBD9AC9E78C0D|
		|3DB96EA4E7E59835B0979AAF64B3FA998C552919E9E3D9AC9937AD6DC5BB52286CE|
		|9CB46A668E6733E7B71D2CC6D5AB2F2D8ABB5A2616CF8FFEFDA304AE54DB3D8B758|
		|34D7F53DE95446EAA5A49C51DAEE968622F2C61D0A9FAA4BB92A38AC298E6BE40EA|
		|85D276F804D37C197D1FA597187D8B4E8A9D453A9D7443D37F5DCD4F350CF43BD57|
		|A2E75471D69970DAB103210984853FB06EFB457E073B7E825D326117CE6AAED3CC7|
		|D050341150C805D7F155B73C6810F533BD33CA221370A768F914987CDDE4568BD96|
		|1E5B50C7D9F294B91760FF33F239382B68E52C5A9D2E3B36A0912EB2091C6A26DDA|
		|02A8DF9385B5F551EC529113F2BFB7FA39BA16F6084D388703A9AEC6DC75E473BDD|
		|47E83EDA06BE15279D9C76E759E656C93570E41C799EBC00CE89B3209D051FA0E6D|
		|84372977C048E3F269F8051E92D4467A1F798D4B0C47AD08BDA3389BF619C6C975C|
		|1FBDF4D14B8C5E62F49210993035C33BD03C2A18E4D71D9C412C360B1E3C4226C83|
		|9B0282D0EB3D6306B4DB1D6146BBD93B98D726EA3B7706EEA3678E80E7997BC07EA|
		|F7C10EF13281B3CA4404FE6AAD4C729693E3F8EBF409703A46F2A64CF3E6C47963D|
		|E482F3AF5F42BA811901A71CE224E0F1F42F59B5AEDD71A6EADFD67256B11A85497|
		|F76557B4FA8D56543BF2D12311B531F2792FA2AA117C67EF2909889F4FFB767F69D|
		|CCDAEBD97C13F5D02F6F20F43D7D4C2|

Bit the bullet and went for a fire/nature corr and I really like Nature. Nice mechanics, looks pretty, does enough damage, and solid buffs.
Level 17 and duo'd posi 1 @+1/8 with a mate on his tank. We were doing fine until the last mission and our shadow clones had unlimited regen and floored our damage... Gonna take every nature move bar the entangling aura as I did some testing and didn't feel strong enough.

No purp sets and mids says I'll have an 8 second downtime on overgrowth.
Thanks for your build! Took some stuff from it 🙂 

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

2 hours ago, Xiddo said:

Bit the bullet and went for a fire/nature corr and I really like Nature. Nice mechanics, looks pretty, does enough damage, and solid buffs.
Level 17 and duo'd posi 1 @+1/8 with a mate on his tank. We were doing fine until the last mission and our shadow clones had unlimited regen and floored our damage... Gonna take every nature move bar the entangling aura as I did some testing and didn't feel strong enough.

No purp sets and mids says I'll have an 8 second downtime on overgrowth.
Thanks for your build! Took some stuff from it 🙂 

Here's my Fire/Nature. Debated for ages whether I wanted to be Corruptor or Defender. Went Corruptor and mid-20s now, but still doubting myself. 

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.6
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

FIRE NATURE MACE: Level 50 Magic Corruptor
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Power Pool: Sorcery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Fire Blast -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(3), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg(5), SprScrBls-Rchg/+End(5), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- SprMlcoft-Rchg/Dmg%(A), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprMlcoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprMlcoft-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprMlcoft-Acc/Dmg(11)
Level 4: Regrowth -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(15), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(15), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(17), Pnc-Heal(51)
Level 6: Rain of Fire -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(19), Artl-Dam/Rech(21), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(21), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(23), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(23)
Level 8: Wild Growth -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(25), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(25), UnbGrd-ResDam(27)
Level 10: Spore Cloud -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A)
Level 12: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 14: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(27)
Level 16: Lifegiving Spores -- PrfShf-End%(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(29)
Level 18: Blaze -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(29), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprScrBls-Dmg/Rchg(31), SprScrBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprScrBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 20: Wild Bastion -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(33), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(33), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(34), NmnCnv-Heal(34), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(50)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(36), Rct-Def/EndRdx(36), Rct-Def(36)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Dam%(A), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(37), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(37), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(37), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 28: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 30: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(39), UnbGrd-ResDam(39), UnbGrd-Max HP%(40), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(40), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 32: Inferno -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(43)
Level 35: Entangling Aura -- Lck-Acc/Hold(A), Lck-Acc/Rchg(43), Lck-Rchg/Hold(45), Lck-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(45), Lck-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(45), Lck-%Hold(46)
Level 38: Overgrowth -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(46)
Level 41: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(46), RedFrt-Def(47)
Level 44: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(48), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48)
Level 47: Spirit Ward -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 49: Rune of Protection -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(49), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(50), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
------------

Edited by Carnifax