Slightly Updated/Edited Pine's / Mid's Planner

Rathys (SC)

Last Update: June 18, 2019

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00622706679253418555

I25 v3:

-Added Enhancement Sets to Tanker Regeneration Primary

I25 v2:

-Removed Unused Pool Powers (Experimentation, Force of Will, Gadgetry, Utility Belt)

-Fixed /Kin and /Rad Secondaries for Mastermind (/kin and /rad secondaries had no powers, errors when switching to another secondary)

-Fixed Stalker /Radiation Armor power order and level requirements (Proton Armor and Fallout Shelter out of order, wrong level requirment)

Notes/Issues:

-Can't delete Pool Power fitness tree without causing problems with Inherent fitness - Stamina

-When loading a save for Mastermind /kin or /rad, powers are still in the build but not selected in the power choices. End result is that you can plan and save a build, but can't remove powers after reloading a saved build.

-Some values still incorrect for some power sets.

-No values for tanker Regeneration powers.

I believe Power Pool Fitness was intentionally left in to keep support for old builds, to save people from redoing them from scratch. It mentions 'LEGACY BUILD' somewhere if it's used.

Got it, makes sense. Thanks for the heads up. I won't try to figure out how to take it out then.

Kinetics and Radiation on MMs have a nasty habit of bugging out upon loading a build using them. Namely, the power selection forgets you've selected any of the powers on the dropdown but they're still on the build. This means you can't remove them.

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?

Check out the Unofficial Homecoming Wiki! Contributions welcome!

• 2 weeks later

Any idea what would be necessary to get Pines to accurately reflect the Bioarmor 'stances'?  It would make designing them, especially in light of 'stance dancing', a lot more straightforward.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

Any idea what would be necessary to get Pines to accurately reflect the Bioarmor 'stances'?  It would make designing them, especially in light of 'stance dancing', a lot more straightforward.

The stances I can live without although granted I would like to see them working as well but I did find one other thing that I was able to fix.  DNA siphon does not allow you to click on or off for brutes.  To fix that go to options, advanced, database editor, main database editor.  Then on the left row pick brute defense then pick Bio Armor from the middle and DNA Siphon from the right.  Then click edit.  On the right hand side there is a section for MxD Special Flags.  Click the box for Power is a click buff and save.  Then when you reload you should be able to toggle it on and off to check numbers.

We're able to make changes like this ourselves right? I haven't opened it to check, but I thought it was designed for user customization in mind...

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Not the program itself, no.

The app, no I didn't figure, but I guess I didn't realize what you're talking about was more than it allowed (in the power editor?).

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I have encountered a Problem on this Version, if I may post it here:

The Regeneration Primary of Tanker does not allow any setmods OR even apply the bonuses when activated while it does for Scrapper, Sentinel, Stalker and Brute. That is a very underwhelming set I know but for the sake of working properly it is a shame it only doesnt work for tanker.

Having a Signature this bad is a Crime worth going Villain for!

Another minor data issue: psi melee is including insight bonus damage, making it look stronger than it is.

Edit : Regen primary on tankers is set to use secondary acquisition levels, should be an easy fix...

edit2: OK tank regen is broken in a bunch of other little ways too - many powers not accepting sets, etc. 

edit3: Does anyone know how to extract/edit the .mhd files?  I'm open to attempting text and numerical fixes myself.