What was today's beta patch?

Bill Z Bubba

Page 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

I don't want to burst your bubbles guys, but I think that these are the upcoming patch notes.

• The game will now print an error message if a screenshot cannot be saved rather than exiting without warning.
  • Improvements to Unicode character handling in chat and editor windows:
    • Fix a bug that could cause a partial UTF-8 sequence to be inserted when typing or pasting special characters at the end of a long message near the character limit, and eventually cause a client error due to the malformed sequence.
    • Correctly calculate cursor position when using the up arrow to recall a chat message that contains non-ASCII characters.
    • Correctly calculate cursor position when pasting a power link into a chat message that contains non-ASCII characters.
  • Guard against a mapserver crash related to disbanding a flashback TF that has been observed sporadically happening since the 9th.

• City Council
36 minutes ago, RoboKnight said:

I don't want to burst your bubbles guys, but I think that these are the upcoming patch notes.

• The game will now print an error message if a screenshot cannot be saved rather than exiting without warning.
  • Improvements to Unicode character handling in chat and editor windows:
    • Fix a bug that could cause a partial UTF-8 sequence to be inserted when typing or pasting special characters at the end of a long message near the character limit, and eventually cause a client error due to the malformed sequence.
    • Correctly calculate cursor position when using the up arrow to recall a chat message that contains non-ASCII characters.
    • Correctly calculate cursor position when pasting a power link into a chat message that contains non-ASCII characters.
  • Guard against a mapserver crash related to disbanding a flashback TF that has been observed sporadically happening since the 9th.

That is 100% *not* the patch notes for the Beta server.  If you look @ the server list in HCLauncher, you'll see that Beta is marked as "Issue 27, Page 2 - 27.2.3865".  The current release of HC is Issue 27, Page 1.  Beta currently has the page 2 beta.

18 minutes ago, Michiyo said:

That is 100% *not* the patch notes for the Beta server.  If you look @ the server list in HCLauncher, you'll see that Beta is marked as "Issue 27, Page 2 - 27.2.3865".  The current release of HC is Issue 27, Page 1.  Beta currently has the page 2 beta.

Doh. My bad. -_-;