Oops..you did it again! (Added too many zeroes!)

PotatoLove

• PotatoLove changed the title to Oops..you did it again! (Added too many zeroes!)
On 11/21/2021 at 10:34 AM, PotatoLove said:

Some one bought something on the auction house and paid waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy to much. If it was you, tell me what it was and how much you paid for it and I'll give you back the difference.

After so many years of online gaming, I made my first mistake on an AH the other day.  My fault too as I wasn't paying attention and paid way to much for a recipe when I thought I was getting the enhancement.  The real enhancement was half the price.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

• 4 weeks later

I tried to convince my wife my 10 million influ error wasn't that big of a deal. That's the worst one I've had.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

• 3 weeks later
On 12/28/2021 at 6:35 AM, Without_Pause said:

I tried to convince my wife my 10 million influ error wasn't that big of a deal. That's the worst one I've had.

If it was for a Psionic Threat Report in the last few days... Thanks!  My blaster needed the cash.

Well, I'm sort of a gambler and I make poor decisions, so I'm always broke anyway.

/em Shrug

On 1/14/2022 at 11:17 PM, PluckySidekick said:

If it was for a Psionic Threat Report in the last few days... Thanks!  My blaster needed the cash.

Well, I'm sort of a gambler and I make poor decisions, so I'm always broke anyway.

/em Shrug

Nope. It was like a month ago. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

• 2 weeks later
6 hours ago, Ura Hero said:

Uffda.  My turn.  Just spent 350m on a Microfiliment Hami-O that I should have only bid 35m on.  Doh!

Nice gift for a random though. 

I expect  one of those to come  along soonish. Have caught myself a number of times adding extra digits as I randomly push numbers to make my purchase. 

• 2 weeks later