What's YOUR main characters favorite take out place?

Crystal Dragon

"Does it count if it's the deli downstairs?" - Cat.

"The burrito place up the hill from the Warehouse. They are fast, and make very good food... I am so used to calling it the burrito place, I need to find the name again." - Ishku

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Kai is a huge fan of Nick's Weenies... Arte is still systematically visiting every single pizza joint in Paragon City in an effort to solve the question, once and for all, which really does have the best pie in town.

Edited by Coyotedancer
  • Like 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

Lucky Egg for their egg rolls & Hungry Dragon for their fried rice - Ling Seng Long

Leftovers from the kitchen, at home, or I guess Lucky Egg & Hungry Dragon. - Sun Rongyu

Mario's Pizzeria, they don't skimp on the toppings - Vincent Vaile

Lucien's Kitchen, fresh handmade ravioli's and garlic bread - Lucian Vaile

Burger Nation, triple quarter pounder with cheese, bacon, mushrooms, & onions...side of curly fries and onion rings - Jarod Walters

Heroes Gyros, you can get 'actual' lamb for your gyros, not that beef wannabe replacement - Gabriel Mitchells

Lucky Cat Bakery, if you haven't found it yet, you're missing out on some of the BEST pastries - Calion Lyte

Uh...that one place that has a menu of 'just' food challenges, finish it all you get a free meal, a t-shirt, and a picture on the wall...well, I get half-off now actually, I always finish my food...what, I'm a big eater! - Xaviuz

DragonsCafe, cause not get broom swiped at for napping under table after eating. - Keravnos Lykos

Vanguard Cafeteria, closest place to where I get to dissect Rikti for study. - Nostradamus

BACK ALLEYS OF THE ROGUE ISLES, NOBODY COMPLAINS WHEN WE EAT THE SNAKES! "Ugh, Actually, I don't do takeout enough to have a favorite, I either cook at home or just grab something from a convenience store...though, I go to Ms. Chen's cornerstore alot cause she's a nice lady who doesn't freak out when Rancor pops out of my back to ask if the chocolate shipment has come in." - Agent Rancor, first answer Symbiote, second Host.

Lucky Egg and leftovers from when mom and my sisters cook together! - Akira Eldirus

"Bloody Bistro in the Rogue Isles....always fresh and they never ask me to pay." - Widow Slaughter

RIKTI MOTHERSHIP, IT'S ALL YOU CAN EAT!" - Caith

"I guess the cafeteria at city hall or the hospital...otherwise it's my wife's cooking." - Detective Kingsley

"Heroes Gyros, but only when I'm with Mayday, otherwise Mako's Tacos." - Operator Kingsglaive

"The pain and suffering of those I maim." - Blackguard Animus

"Down-Under Steakhouse, have you had their Flowerin' Onions and specialty seasoned stakes!?" - Nikolai Wolve

"Ar'kun not have a favorite, too many new things to try." - Ar'kun

"I don't really need to eat, but I quite enjoy Lucky Egg's eggrolls." - Myridea

"Hungry Dragon, they have good Wontons and Fried Rice..." - Scott Rogers

"This one streetfood cart near this one park I like to practice my aerial manuevers at. Falafel isn pretty good." - Fox Maverick

"Mako's Taco's & Mario's Pizzeria...the size of their pizza's...I always have leftovers for later. Unless my brother steals it from the fridge." - Jon Elkent

"Mario's Pizzeria, best served cold. I always take what my brother doesn't finish. Heroes Gyros.." - Kon Elkent

"I don't get takeout, but if I did, I'd probably be going to a Down-Under Steakhouse..." - Terran Commander

"Fabulous Friar's...everything is deep friend and delicious!" - Gear Drokthar

"Criminals...the fear and fight put up makes the blood better to savor. Oh, and I don't kill them, they just need time to recover before being thrown into jail." - Xavier Tepes Dracul

"Lucky Cat Bakery, the owners daughter is such a precious little girl, and they all love archery so I have pleasant conversations. They don't 'just' make sweets either, they have some savory pastries too." - Lyndis Branwen

"Lucky Egg for the eggrolls, Mario's Pizzeria for the calzones." - Darisek

"Hungry Dragon...I can get sweet and sour everything." - Meiyo Watatsumi

"This one place I went to with Xaviuz, they have some interesting food challenges," - Connor Rolands

"Lucky Egg and Lucky Cat Bakery." - Roland Eldirus

"Heroes Gyros & Mako's Tacos." - Eventide Knight

"I'll have to say Fabulous Friar's...though I don't actually 'eat' alot....but my actual answer wouldn't be acceptable." - Ragen Deviola

"Silent Serpent, the fish is cut fresh for the sushi and they make their own soy sauce." - Karasu Kaiden

"The souls of the damned that cry out for freedom from the void...their terror and despair is just, to 'die' for." - Max Deadlift

"Vanguard cafeteria, I don't have to pay for the food, just let them take it from my pay for services rendered in slaughtering Lineage Rikti." - Sortak Deith

• Haha 1

I doubt if they're the best burgers in town, but it's Coal Burgers for me. It's a small place just outside of Hellforge where Six, Billy, Omie and Dwayne (that's Bile, Ohmtown and Drek for the rest of yous) used to hang out when we'd come down from The Crush. I think the proper term would be "char-burned," but them quarter pounders are guaranteed to give you a heart attack. Luckily, us Freaks have built in defibrilators. Ha! Clear! Just make sure you get there before the 'yarders' afternoon whistle, otherwise the place will be packed with smelly, sooty, sorry bastards.

Also, That's where Doc (Buzzsaw) introduced me to Katy (Pierce). We've been dating ever since. (srsly, aside from her fetish for taking apart appliances and grafting them into dead guys, what's not to love?). 

• Like 1

The Hungry Dragon in Astral District for Lukas. He stumbled across it when he was doing a mission for Thao Ku. He is a regular customer now. 

Mara's favorite was a street food vendor next to Precinct 4. While working on a night shift, she often bought a few snacks from Auntie Matter's Reactor. Not very healthy, but they taste better than her NTU Nutrient Packs field ration from HQ. 

3bFxKf1.jpg

"Huge selection of food at reasonable prices. 5 Stars!" - Lukas

G3uPsaS.jpg

". . . "- Mara

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Coyotedancer said:

Kai is a huge fan of Nick's Weenies... Arte is still systematically visiting every single pizza join in Paragon City in an effort to solve the question, once and for all, which really does have the best pie in town.

Perhaps somewhere within this thread is a mission or series of commerce badges.  A tour of the foodie spots of paragon badge.

Perhaps a mini buff from food like inspirations.  like xmas presents insp.

Edited by wjrasmussen
adding more
  • Like 1

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

1 hour ago, wjrasmussen said:

Perhaps somewhere within this thread is a mission or series of commerce badges.  A tour of the foodie spots of paragon badge.

Perhaps a mini buff from food like inspirations.  like xmas presents insp.

I so wish, haha! It was just a question that came up while talking to a group of friends and I thought I'd share. 😄

• Thumbs Up 1

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

Drenched Donuts, what's not to love. They've got donuts, a badge location, donuts. Also donuts, coffee and donuts. Now in partnership with Vanguard, get a free donut for participating in a raid on the Mother Ship. Stop in today!

Badge Old Fashioned.jpg

Edited by Grey-Ghost
  • Like 2

"Flanders Chicken. I have a lot of hooligan employees here at I&E Services that I don't want to spend too much on keeping up their protein intake. Their buckets are huge and cheap." - Quickfrost

"Drenched Donuts! They're the only place that makes the coffee hot enough to last until it gets to my mouth" - Icestreak

"El Super Mexicano. I haven't paid for a meal in weeks since they started the Death Pepper Challenge promo." - Chronic Burn-Out

"Anything but Flanders Chicken, it's all our boss gets for us" - Blazed

• Haha 2

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

Cassie/Stellar Striker: Up n' Away, obviously. Good burgers, and I can give out gift cards to make people smile a little.

Dorothy/Electrobitionist: Eh, there's good stuff, but nothing like the food carts in New York.

Lisa/Stellar Flux: I kinda like the Talos Lounge. Their burgers are great. And it's kinda where I had my first real date with Nykola.

• Like 3

• 3 months later

< Featured in a testimony video on El Super Mexicano's website. Shows a giant man on a street corner in Atlas park, clad in a supersuit. He gestures excitedly as he speaks. >

"El Super Mexicano's burritos are on point. My go-to is the Mega Burrito. Chorizo, rice, beans, pico, guac, all smothered in that queso sauce? Oh man. Not only does it taste great, but my nuclear blasts are about ten times stronger after eating it. Know what I'm sayin'? BOOM... get a whiff of that, Mortificator!" 

- Capt. Nuke

Edited by forrest40pf
  • Haha 2

Tabby's budget doesn't allow for take-out... or dine-in.

She has, however, mapped out where and when over a dozen organizations offer free food- from catered supergroup recruiting  to FBSA's "donut day" in the city hall lunchroom, and when those fail, you can always check which crey facility is getting lunch delivered, send them an anonymous tip about an incoming hero raid, then sneak in and grab grub while they evacuate.

• Haha 1

Jiro loves Heroes Gyros.

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**