Listing of Devs/GMs with area of specialty.

The_Warpact

Is there a list of devs and GMs that lists their specialty?

You know like Piecemeal, Villain Development.

I know quite a few but not all, and I think it would be nice if we had such a list in case we had specific questions. Then we would know who to ask directly. 

• Thumbs Up 3

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

@GM Bot is the supreme overlord of all.  Their power is so immense that is why GM Bot must remain in Galaxy City away from anyone else for fear that even other GM's in The presence of GM Bot are likely incinerated just by zoning into Galaxy City.

@Cipheris our resident statistician.

@Jimmy is light bringer that brought 2x XP 

@The Curator really likes listening to The Cure and also archiving updates.

Those are just a few entries that you can add to the list.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

I would be curious if anyone is in charge of bugs and the market code. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Okay here's what I gathered based on my interactions on the forums, official Discord, and in game:

Homecoming Team:
     Jimmy - 
Generally the lead when announcing major updates or information pertaining to the Homecoming community. 
     Cipher - Posts announcements and monthly donation windows
     Number Six - Technical team / server and system guru 
     Telephone - Technical team / server and system guru
     Buckets - Technical team
     Flowers - Unknown

Game Masters: There are a lot… they are all helpful and professional. Depending on who is working the current shift/region/server, a different GM will respond to support tickets or requests for in game help. Full list of GMs available at: https://forums.homecomingservers.com/staff/
Lead GM’s below:
     GM Widower
     GM Korvin
     GM Kal
     GM Conviction
     GM ColdSpark
     GM Kaiju

GM Impervium - The best GM in my book!

Homecoming Developers:
     Cobalt Arachne - Self-proclaimed villain developer. Most recent work includes the Dr. Aeon SF.
     Naomi - Costume and Emote Developer
     Piecemeal - Story developer. Most recent work includes the Dr. Aeon SF. Brought new life in to the Vahz, Freakshow, and looking at revamping the Warriors.
     Captain Powerhouse - Power and house Developer
     The Curator - Patch Notes Developer
     Faultline - Bit of everything Developer
     Booper - Powers and enhancement Developer
     Player-1 - Powers Developer
     Zanshin - Unknown Developer

The CareTaker - Unknown Developer

Edited by Glacier Peak
added new dev
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

• Lead Game Master

@Glacier Peak pretty much nailed it, with one exception:

Powerhouse is in charge of houses, hence the name. No idea where you got powers from...

=P

Edited by GM Impervium
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

Okay here's what I gathered based on my interactions on the forums, official Discord, and in game:

Homecoming Team:
     Jimmy - 
Generally the lead when announcing major updates or information pertaining to the Homecoming community. 
     Cipher - Posts announcements and monthly donation windows
     Number Six - Technical team / server and system guru 
     Telephone - Technical team / server and system guru
     Buckets - Technical team
     Flowers - Unknown

Game Masters: There are a lot… they are all helpful and professional. Depending on who is working the current shift/region/server, a different GM will respond to support tickets or requests for in game help. Full list of GMs available at: https://forums.homecomingservers.com/staff/
Lead GM’s below:
     GM Widower
     GM Korvin
     GM Kal
     GM Conviction
     GM ColdSpark
     GM Kaiju

GM Impervium - The best GM in my book!

Homecoming Developers:
     Cobalt Arachne - Self-proclaimed villain developer. Most recent work includes the Dr. Aeon SF.
     Naomi - Costume and Emote Developer
     Piecemeal - Story developer. Most recent work includes the Dr. Aeon SF. Brought new life in to the Vahz, Freakshow, and looking at revamping the Warriors.
     Captain Powerhouse - Power and house Developer
     The Curator - Patch Notes Developer
     Faultline - Bit of everything Developer
     Booper - Powers and enhancement Developer
     Player-1 - Powers Developer
     Zanshin - Unknown Developer

You forgot to add Magical Girl Cat Maid extraordinaire on Cobalt's resume.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Σαυτὸν ἀρίθμησον πρότερον καὶ γνῶθι σεαυτόν,

καὶ τότ᾽ ἀριθμήσεις γαῖαν ἀπειρεσίην.

6 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

Is there a list of devs and GMs that lists their specialty?

You know like Piecemeal, Villain Development.

I know quite a few but not all, and I think it would be nice if we had such a list in case we had specific questions. Then we would know who to ask directly. 

Now we got a list, the questions is, what do we do with it?...
50ce.gif

• Haha 4

My two inf on this, is that knowing this is useful, but please don't abuse the knowledge.  

You don't need to PM a volunteer DIRECTLY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SIGNIFICANT ISSUE!  I volunteer on a lot of stuff and I don't give my direct information to just anyone, because I've learned that many many people spam me with requests that are very very important to them right now right now. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

Who run Bartertown?

5 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

My two inf on this, is that knowing this is useful, but please don't abuse the knowledge.  

You don't need to PM a volunteer DIRECTLY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SIGNIFICANT ISSUE!  I volunteer on a lot of stuff and I don't give my direct information to just anyone, because I've learned that many many people spam me with requests that are very very important to them right now right now. 

Absolutely, whoever thinks is smart or that will pay off bothering HC team or Devs with suggestions or demands outside of feedback channels is gonna find himself politely ignored, and will be taking time out of things that will benefit us all in the long run, so you are not going to be very popular around, the best use of this list is by all means to start our own fanfiction and ship them all with each other.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes, if you have an issue in the game or with the website, make a support ticket.  It goes to a big ticket pool where all the GMs are hanging out in their innertube emotes.

If you have a suggestion, post it to the Suggestions & Feedback forum instead of pinging a dev.  Devs have an endless list of things to work on and so tend to be pretty cranky busy; they'll see it eventually.

If you notice the servers exploded then you might consider pinging Homecoming staff, but their reaction times are esports level and chances are high they're already working on unexploding the situation.

Edited by Veracor
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

@Veracor - Veracor, Bio/TW Tanker on Everlasting.

Everlasting raid leader, Hamidon main tank, iTrial main tank -- hit me up if you have questions!

21 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

This ^.

I work deal with a lot of home owners, builders, developers, lawyers, etc. I typically give out a generic extension that gets routed to our team before and they can transfer to me if it's something that they can't answer or that I'm actively working on.

I give out my actual extension very rarely, usually only to people that I need to directly reach out to for a project that has pretty high salience.

If I gave my extension to everyone, I'd never be able to get any work done, and there would just be more phone calls wondering why shit isn't done.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

If I gave my extension to everyone, I'd never be able to get any work done, and there would just be more phone calls wondering why shit isn't done.

OMG, isn't that the truth?

I actually think that no one should ever send a PM to any of the devs unless they've found a major exploit that allows them to create a billion Inf out of thin air, or like the one that lets you cancel animations in PvP. Even then it's probably just best to open a support ticket.

• Thumbs Up 2

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

Just now, PeregrineFalcon said:

OMG, isn't that the truth?

I actually think that no one should ever send a PM to any of the devs unless they've found a major exploit that allows them to create a billion Inf out of thin air, or like the one that lets you cancel animations in PvP. Even then it's probably just best to open a support ticket.

If they find that first one they can PM me on it and I can route it up. Chain of Command and all.

Hopefully everyone gets I'm being facetious here.

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

You don't need to PM a volunteer DIRECTLY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SIGNIFICANT ISSUE!  I volunteer on a lot of stuff and I don't give my direct information to just anyone, because I've learned that many many people spam me with requests that are very very important to them right now right 

I did it more out of curiosity, there are people who exist or that I have seen and I have no idea who they are or what they do.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

Just now, The_Warpact said:

I did it more out of curiosity, there are people who exist or that I have seen and I have no idea who they are or what they do.

You may or may not have seen them, but they have seen you. The devs from live surely played incognito in the game (I actually think there may of been one in my guild, given that there's a badge named after my actual game handle and another badge named after a former guildmate, and that Regen got nerfed literally 7 hours after I solo'd 4 mitos with my spines/Regen scrapper back in the era of toggle IH and Perma MoG), just as the dev team here lurks within your friends list and supergroups.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

You may or may not have seen them, but they have seen you. The devs from live surely played incognito in the game (I actually think there may of been one in my guild, given that there's a badge named after my actual game handle and another badge named after a former guildmate, and that Regen got nerfed literally 7 hours after I solo'd 4 mitos with my spines/Regen scrapper back in the era of toggle IH and Perma MoG), just as the dev team here lurks within your friends list and supergroups.

Creepy....lol

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

What are the badges? 

28 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

Doesn't matter if you know them.  They are either doing something, or they are doing nothing.  Either way, unless you are Leandro running this show, it doesn't matter.  They put their team together and are going to do what they are going to do going forward.  They don't owe you or me or anyone an explanation or accountability.  Again, my two inf.

• Like 1

Who run Bartertown?