What is good dps in CoH?

Brawlin

Hey all new to CoH. I looked everywhere and couldn't find a thread or anything recent on what is a good dps threshold in CoH. The game where I come from (SWTOR) good dps is anything over 21k. What is the equivalent for a solo blaster in CoH? 400? 500? 600? (This assumes no inspirations/lore pets/a friend debuffing/buffing)

I like to fight.

Check out this thread:

And here’s its sibling:

Edited by Nyghtmaire
More info
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

My fire/dev mostly ranged build not including gun drone sustains 260 dps in the attack chain. This is without aim or gaussian proc so it's likely higher.

I usually look to hit in the 200s with most ATs (debuff included). So I would consider the number to try to hit would be in that range. Some ATs I try to hit above 300.

Blappers can get higher with other secondaries than devices while the filler primaries that aren't fire will do less.

I main a fire / martial / mace blapper that solo'd a pylon in 138 seconds, which means a single target DPS of 406. That was with T4 musculature core alpha,  T4 degenerative core interface, no use of judgment, and no use of the incarnate hybrid (hybrid is melee core, though, so it wouldn't boost damage when it's being used). No inspirations or pets were used.

With the Gaussian buildup proc IO in aim and reach for the limit selected there is probably a fair amount of variance in single target DPS.  And, I only made one serious effort to take down a pylon fast. So, 138 seconds may be a noticeably above average DPS total. Or not. Not really sure.  

As for where 406 single target DPS places, for a blaster it's in a good place. It's seems unlikely to be at the very top end for blasters, especially because assault core hybrid wasn't used.  And, it wouldn't be high end single target damage for a stalker or scrapper. But, blasters tend to be most effective at AOE anyways, compared to scrappers and stalkers. 

Edited by EnjoyTheJourney

6 hours ago, Brawlin said:

Hey all new to CoH. I looked everywhere and couldn't find a thread or anything recent on what is a good dps threshold in CoH. The game where I come from (SWTOR) good dps is anything over 21k. What is the equivalent for a solo blaster in CoH? 400? 500? 600? (This assumes no inspirations/lore pets/a friend debuffing/buffing)

What level? How many veteran levels do you have?

How any incarnates powers do you have slotted?

How many pets are you using?

What power sets do you have?

What enhancements do you have slotted?

Level 50+ is the end-game.

The actual game is level 1-50.

Edited by UltraAlt

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Good vs top, for normal play.

Generally

Most players live in the average to good range. Elite dps requires specialized builds and dialed in attack chains.

Good is likely around 200

Very good is likely above 250

Elite could be above 300 with some pushing above 400. (there are higher dps) Link

Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

8 hours ago, UltraAlt said:

What level? How many veteran levels do you have?

How any incarnates powers do you have slotted?

How many pets are you using?

What power sets do you have?

What enhancements do you have slotted?

Level 50+ is the end-game.

The actual game is level 1-50.

What level? How many veteran levels do you have? 50. What does vet levels have to do with anything?
How many pets are you using? This is the blaster forum. No pets.
What power sets do you have? Doesnt matter since the dummy/pylon has the same res to all damage types

"How any incarnates powers do you have slotted?
What enhancements do you have slotted?"

Are great examples of why I am asking that question. I want to test things and try different combos out. If I do not know what quantifies as good dps in this game I could neuter myself and not even know it. 

Edited by Brawlin

I like to fight.

7 hours ago, Troo said:

Good vs top, for normal play.

Generally

Most players live in the average to good range. Elite dps requires specialized builds and dialed in attack chains.

Good is likely around 200

Very good is likely above 250

Elite could be above 300 with some pushing above 400. (there are higher dps) Link

Thanks so much! Seems like 400 is the bar for blasters.

I like to fight.

6 minutes ago, Snarky said:

CoH is odd.  People talk a out enjoying soloing on a controller.  Worst dps in game.  Or making Tanks into Farmers.  

in a high end league it is the synergy of many buffs that wins the day.  

That's true. But your dps in a dummy situation is reflective of your dps when buffed.

On the same character I did a parse with good priority and got a 1:43. Did another parse where I didn't plan around boost up and just mashed and got a 2:25. That's quite a drop over a simple priority change.

I like to fight.

22 minutes ago, Brawlin said:

That's true. But your dps in a dummy situation is reflective of your dps when buffed.

On the same character I did a parse with good priority and got a 1:43. Did another parse where I didn't plan around boost up and just mashed and got a 2:25. That's quite a drop over a simple priority change.

It can be way more complicated, because, …CoH lol.   Take a Brute. Max damage cap is 700%.  Let that sink in for a second.  When a Brute solos and gets Fury up and eats a few big reds they can start cruising at 300-400 and possibly 500%. My Rad/Fire Farmer brute eating reds constant cruises 4-500.  But 700?  700 is readily achievable for long fights with a good league running buffs and team inspirations.  This is one example

My main for late game leagues is an Ice/ Cold Corruptor.  This throws out -def -res and -regen as well as milking the scourge mechanics with two DoT rains. There are dozens of other examples.  Solo, my Corruptor is okay.  On a league?  Fughedaboutit 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Snarky said:

CoH is odd.  People talk a out enjoying soloing on a controller.  Worst dps in game.  Or making Tanks into Farmers.  

in a high end league it is the synergy of many buffs that wins the day.  

True. An 8 man Corruptor anything will kick the crap out of any other team makeup. Ok... MAYBE 1 tank and 7 corruptors.

But you can still enjoy soloing max diff on a controller.

I've stated before: it's the difference between Chess and an ARPG. Same job gets done, only difference is the time it takes to get it done.

• Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, Snarky said:

It can be way more complicated, because, …CoH lol.   Take a Brute. Max damage cap is 700%.  Let that sink in for a second.  When a Brute solos and gets Fury up and eats a few big reds they can start cruising at 300-400 and possibly 500%. My Rad/Fire Farmer brute eating reds constant cruises 4-500.  But 700?  700 is readily achievable for long fights with a good league running buffs and team inspirations.  This is one example

My main for late game leagues is an Ice/ Cold Corruptor.  This throws out -def -res and -regen as well as milking the scourge mechanics with two DoT rains. There are dozens of other examples.  Solo, my Corruptor is okay.  On a league?  Fughedaboutit 

This is off topic af.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like to fight.

8 minutes ago, Brawlin said:

This is off topic af.

I really wanted to see your expression coming from "lolz haxxors 21K DPS IS BARELY Worth" to...200. 

• Haha 1

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

15 minutes ago, Brawlin said:

This is off topic af.

Nooooo.  Talking about how much damage a chicken does is off topic.  Unless launched by a trebuchet.  And are we taking into account any pathogens the chicken might be carrying and the long term damage done to the target area?

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Aurora_Girl said:

I really wanted to see your expression coming from "lolz haxxors 21K DPS IS BARELY Worth" to...200. 

It is unfair to compare 1 games #'s to another games. The concept is the same.

I like to fight.

2 hours ago, Brawlin said:

What level? How many veteran levels do you have? 50. What does vet levels have to do with anything?

Your dps changes every level as you level up.

Doesnt matter since the dummy/pylon has the same res to all damage types

Different blaster types do different amounts of damage.

Are great examples of why I am asking that question. I want to test things and try different combos out. If I do not know what quantifies as good dps in this game I could neuter myself and not even know it. 

They all affect DPS.

I don't use MIDs but I believe that it list DPS. 

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

45 minutes ago, UltraAlt said:

Your dps changes every level as you level up.

Different blaster types do different amounts of damage.

They all affect DPS.

I don't use MIDs but I believe that it list DPS. 

"Your dps changes every level as you level up."

A vet level 999 player and a vet level 1 player will deal the same damage if they're playing the same build and have the same rotation. Vet levels have nothing to do with dps output.

"Different blaster types do different amounts of damage."

That is why I want to know what good dps is. So I can know the underpowered sets from the good power sets.

"They all affect DPS."

I know. Thats why I want to test things. Try stuff out. I wanted to know what the bar was set at.

I like to fight.

A vet level 999 player and a vet level 1 player will deal the same damage if they're playing the same build and have the same rotation. Vet levels have nothing to do with dps output.

Level 1-50 your dps changes by level, the gear you have, and what powers you select.

After 50, your leveling is somewhat related to your access to incarnate powers, the gear you have, and what powers you select.

That is why I want to know what good dps is. So I can know the underpowered sets from the good power sets.

This isn't like other games.

Just have fun, you don't have to mini-max. If you want to mini-max, use MIDs

I know. Thats why I want to test things. Try stuff out. I wanted to know what the bar was set at.

If you want to bypass experiencing the game yourself, use MIDs.

Edited by UltraAlt
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, UltraAlt said:

Level 1-50 your dps changes by level, the gear you have, and what powers you select.

After 50, your leveling is somewhat related to your access to incarnate powers.

Unhelpful as NPC hitpoints also increase with level.  

Sure, Incarnates can increase DPS, IOs do as well.  Stacking Recharge arguably is the most important factor for increased DPS.

7 minutes ago, UltraAlt said:

Min-maxing is fun for me.  I'm not alone.

8 minutes ago, UltraAlt said:

This is entirely subjective, at best.  Personally, I think it's a garbage statement.  Speak for yourself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UltraAlt said:

Just have fun, you don't have to mini-max.

I know you have tired of me.  But listen to this

if you absolutely have to have tons of info check out the Sentinel forum.  They have Blaster attack sets.  Gimped to hell and slightly altered.  But still.  That forum has a thread stickied with every set described in detail.  

Finally if nothing satisfies then play a Fire Fire Blaster.  Nothing matches it. Nothing.  You have zero mitigation so you need to kill fast.  Really really fast.  

Edited by Snarky

2 hours ago, Snarky said:

I know you have tired of me.  But listen to this

if you absolutely have to have tons of info check out the Sentinel forum.  They have Blaster attack sets.  Gimped to hell and slightly altered.  But still.  That forum has a thread stickied with every set described in detail.  

Finally if nothing satisfies then play a Fire Fire Blaster.  Nothing matches it. Nothing.  You have zero mitigation so you need to kill fast.  Really really fast.  

I was not asking for the best this game is just like swtor there are some classes that are just busted and can pull 25k, 21k was the bar to match. I was asking for what is considered good solo blaster dps on a target like the pylon(or dummy). As I found our earlier that bar is somewhere around 400.

• Thumbs Up 1

I like to fight.

Hey folks. i got lost here looking for the Stalker forum but the title was too clickbaity. And since the OP has got very little help so far i wanted to welcome you to CoX and maybe point out some more or less known or helpfull things.

First of, no one will ever ask you in any situation off your dps. There are no encounters in this game that require a dps check or some kind of quirky setup to get it done. If you look at the incarnate content it is a AoE derp fest of using the same few powers over and over again. Very little challenge. So theme goes over efficency for the majority of all players in this game.

But if you are into a little more challenge there is a sub culture of speedrunners. These speedrunners all consists of very competetive players. They optimise builds to beat a specific taskforce as fast as possible using everything the game has to offer. In these setups they more or less have all Fire Blast for Blasters and Corruptors. Defenders take Sonic Blast. I convinced everyone to only play Energy Melee or Street Justice Stalkers for Speedruns since it is the best Single Target dps a melee can have. The secondary for Blasters varies i have seen a lot of Fire Manipulation, Devices and Time. The other combos are less represented. If it interests you what the corruptors and Defenders run, it is always a Cold Domination. I had seen a Demon Mastermind do silly things too. I dont remember if it was Cold Domination, Thermal or the unnerfed Dark Miasma.

So if the most competetive people that i know play Fire/Fire Blasters all day then you have a answer to what is the best combo if like that information.

Here is a builds from my SG Friend Doc. he is very good player and min maxer:

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Blaster
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Fire Manipulation
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Teleportation
Power Pool: Concealment
Ancillary Pool: Flame Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Flares -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5)
Level 1: Ring of Fire -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Fire Ball -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(7), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(9), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(11)
Level 4: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(11)
Level 6: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(13)
Level 8: Teleport -- Range-I(A), Range-I(13)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(15), Ksm-ToHit+(15), Rct-ResDam%(17), Rct-Def(17), GifoftheA-Run+(50)
Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(19)
Level 14: Combat Teleport -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(19)
Level 16: Build Up -- RechRdx-I(A), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 18: Blaze -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(21), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), Apc-Acc/Rchg(23), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(25), GldJvl-Dam%(25)
Level 20: Cauterizing Aura -- ThfofEss-+End%(A), PrfShf-End%(27), PrfShf-EndMod(27)
Level 22: Fold Space -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 24: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(29), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(31), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31), RedFrt-Def(31), RedFrt-EndRdx(33)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- StnoftheM-Dam%(A), GldJvl-Dam%(33), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(33), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(34), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(34), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 28: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), GifoftheA-Run+(42)
Level 30: Infiltration -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), GifoftheA-Run+(50)
Level 32: Inferno -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Arm-Acc/Rchg(36), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Erd-%Dam(37)
Level 35: Burn -- RechRdx-I(A), Erd-%Dam(37), ScrDrv-Dam%(39), Obl-%Dam(39), Arm-Dam%(39), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(40)
Level 38: Hot Feet -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(40), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 41: Char -- HO:Nucle(A), NrnSht-Dam%(43), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(43), GldNet-Dam%(43), UnbCns-Dam%(45), GldJvl-Dam%(45)
Level 44: Fire Shield -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(45), UnbGrd-ResDam(46), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(46), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), UnbGrd-Max HP%(48)
Level 47: Phase Shift -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Burnout -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Defiance 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(48), Pnc-Heal/+End(48)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(50)
Level 4: Speed Phase 
Level 6: Double Jump 
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Partial Core Improved Ally 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 50: Portal Jockey 
Level 50: Task Force Commander 
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion 
------------

I wanted to mention something here now that you have seen this build. It is meant to be in a team that runs super insiprations, so that everyone is at max level +Dam buff. There is no need for a Kinetic in that setup. Also everyone has super speed and superjump to maximize the zip around factor. on top of it there are some teleport powers for abusing glitches and exploits, ... i mean to be a little bit more efficient on the map... i think the attack chain was Blaze, Blazin Bolt and Char. with uses of Burn if the situation allwos it. Bosses melt so fast that it is just silly.

For normal gameplay in anything else this build is just bad. You lack the Defense from the Cold Dominator and why the hell would you take all the travel powers but pass on fly? Fold Space into inferno is still nice but so is just inferno. I run the combat parser from carnifax a little while ago and came to the conclusion that Inferno makes up for so much of your damage in every "normal" gameplay be it solo or TF, PuGs or SGs. Everything else was just diminishing. If you are interessted in what comes a combat log closest in this game here is the link:

So coming back to your origonal question: Please understand that you plan and make builds with different things in mind and numbers are not so good to represent that. Why would you assume no buffs or debuffs from the friends and inspirations? The build that i posted absolutely rocks in speedruns. it is the best of the best. but in a regular pug you would be dead all the time without sufficient support. For normal gameplay you will have a totally different approach like this build for example:

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Blaster
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Fire Manipulation
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Flame Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Fire Blast -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(7)
Level 1: Ring of Fire -- EnfOpr-Acc/Rchg(A), EnfOpr-EndRdx/Immob(7), EnfOpr-Acc/EndRdx(9), EnfOpr-Immob/Rng(9), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob/Rchg(11), EnfOpr-Acc/Immob(11)
Level 2: Flares -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(13), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 4: Fire Ball -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(23), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(25)
Level 6: Hover -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(25), ShlWal-Def(27), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(27), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(29), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(29)
Level 8: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 12: Aim -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 14: Kick -- Acc-I(A)
Level 16: Build Up -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(31), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(33), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(33), GssSynFr--Build%(33)
Level 18: Blaze -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(36)
Level 20: Cauterizing Aura -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(36)
Level 22: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(37), GldArm-End/Res(50)
Level 24: Maneuvers -- RedFrt-Def(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(37), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(37)
Level 26: Blazing Bolt -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Apc-Acc/Rchg(39), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Apc-Dam%(40), StnoftheM-Dam%(40)
Level 28: Weave -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(40), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(42), Rct-Def/Rchg(42), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42), Rct-ResDam%(43)
Level 30: Evasive Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Inferno -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Arm-Acc/Rchg(43), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Arm-Dam%(45), Erd-%Dam(45)
Level 35: Bonfire -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A)
Level 38: Hot Feet -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(48)
Level 41: Fire Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(48), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(50), UnbGrd-Max HP%(50)
Level 44: Rise of the Phoenix -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Defiance 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17), Mrc-Rcvry+(19)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(19)
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 50: Portal Jockey 
Level 50: Task Force Commander 
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 8: Afterburner 
------------

It is build in mind with 4-5 purple insiprations ready to use if i ever end up having problems to reach the magic soft cap. Also i play it totally range and just use Inferno on Cooldown with build up and Aim only for the inferno. I let the Team finish off the rest and head to my next inferno targets. That is a major different plan than the other and both rock in the specific situation. And Solo? i play a Stalker... 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, UltraAlt said:

i agree with you. “all the gear no idea” comes to mind sometimes 

it’s fun to plot out a build in mids but no point in agonising over tiny percentages 

Edited by MoonSheep
  • Thumbs Up 2