Patch Notes for June 5th, 2019

GENERAL

Added over 200 items to the base editor, under the "Nature" and "Vehicles" tabs.

The 40 Reward Merits from Morality Missions will now award after you make your choice to switch or not, if you are given a choice. If you select "Choose Nothing", you will not get the 40 Reward Merits. Your alignment points will not reset in this case, so you can run another Morality Mission immediately to claim the Reward Merits.

The Death from Below scaling XP booster will now stack with XP boosters from P2W.

Sudden Acceleration: the Crafted (not Attuned) version of this IO set had its set bonuses active when below the exemplar level, like purple sets, but it isn't a purple set. So it no longer does that.

Fixed a client crash when moving towards the exit of Brickstown under certain graphic settings.

Turned Null the Gull into a Merit Rewards dispenser. Rolled back because Jimmy didn't find it funny.

Edited by Leandro

Are you still going to keep testing the current sniper changes on the beta server?  or are you going to start over with something different since it was disliked?

Thanks for considering the feedback and not pushing the changes to live.

HA, dammit Leandro, you got me.  :D

Also, thanks to the team for fixing the DFB booster stacking bug.

I guess that explains it. I know they nerfed the XP gains on upper levels of DFB, but I'd notice even a new character was getting less than I expected with the double XP boost.

All my AH Items are gone....

Yeah.....  Mine to.....

Seriously, this is way not cool.  I may not have had as much as some farmers, but that was around 6 mil with of stuff.  All gone.  Just starting out, that hurts.

Edit: Relogged onto same toon, it's all back.  YAY

The Discord has an entire channel just for server status updates.

That's helpful, for those using Discord. For those not, it is next to useless.

Discord isn't adequate as the sole source of ETA for service restoration.

• Thanks 1

That's helpful, for those using Discord. For those not, it is next to useless.

Discord isn't adequate as the sole source of ETA for service restoration.

So make a new place.

These guys are not your servants.

Dsicord is how they choose to operate.

Use it or don't, making demands on thier kungfu is just rude.

All my AH Items are gone....

Yeah.....  Mine to.....

Seriously, this is way not cool.  I may not have had as much as some farmers, but that was around 6 mil with of stuff.  All gone.  Just starting out, that hurts.

Edit: Relogged onto same toon, it's all back.  YAY

A sense of nervousness just washed over me. This has happened to me before although I didn't have much in the AH, but now I have tens of millions in influence tied up, rares for sale, stored items etc.

Fingers crossed this isn't the case this time, or at least this time my stuff can be recovered....

what's a discord? They have these beautiful forums here for that kind of information. Why would they use some other site?

• Thanks 1

what's a discord? They have these beautiful forums here for that kind of information. Why would they use some other site?

Because Discord is the channel most used by gamers today, forums like this are really just for most gamers to complain. :)

Really.

Because Discord is the channel most used by gamers today, forums like this are really just for most gamers to complain. :)

Really.

I have issues with Discord because of its impermanence. See, we can today look back at the old forum posts of the past and glean knowledge... and with the Wayback Machine, we can even grab that knowledge from sites who have long been gone. Can we do the same with Discord? I think not.

• Like 1
I'm out.

• City Council

I have issues with Discord because of its impermanence. See, we can today look back at the old forum posts of the past and glean knowledge... and with the Wayback Machine, we can even grab that knowledge from sites who have long been gone. Can we do the same with Discord? I think not.

Actually, Discord channels will keep their entire history... it's just a pain in the neck to read them compared to a forum. (Of course, a suitably old and well-used forum can be a pain in the neck to dig through as well, but we're a long, long way off from that point.)

"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!