June Birthdays

Healix

Wait, today is Statesman's birthday? Can you give me slightly more detail about that?

And as a june birthday myself, I'm thrilled to be able to play this game again! Today's my birthday and while this isn't the best present I got today, it's still a damn good one.

Titan Network tells me that today would be the 123rd birthday of a certain Marcus Cole.

You said Marcus Cole and all I could think of was the character on Babylon 5.

I was sure that you meant a different Marcus Cole so I had to look it up.  :)

Titan Network tells me that today would be the 123rd birthday of a certain Marcus Cole.

Marcus Cole, not /jranger, but a true Ranger...I loved that show...Some of the best storytelling on TV ever, and truly transformed the whole notion of serialized TV beyond Soap Operas...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Marcus Cole, not /jranger, but a true Ranger...I loved that show...Some of the best storytelling on TV ever, and truly transformed the whole notion of serialized TV beyond Soap Operas...

Heh, I remember 20 years ago, trying to tell people that a TV show's plot might carry over from one episode from the next, I'd get responses like, "Like a soap opera."  Fine, yes, like a soap opera.

Best Marcus moment in the whole series is the time he's getting curb-stomped by Neroon, trying to stop Neroon from crashing Delenn's ceremony to assume leadership of the Rangers.  Just fantastic stuff, and it has the indignity of being buried as the B-story of the most forgettable episode of the series, Gray 17 Is Missing.