Nerfs getting out of hand (humor)

MHertz

5 hours ago, Infinitum said:

After scaling down from this.

0001.thumb.jpg.91d9301b6f4ac782123df22ed448e9d2.jpg

Still waiting for my M41A Pulse Rifle to be delivered from Hasbro Pulse.

Edited by High_Beam
  • Like 2

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Gravity has been reworked and is now a blaster option.

Praetoria has been reworked and now is a lvl 50-80 zone, unfortunately Cole foresaw this coming and has perma banned fire farms by introducing a sprinkler system in all AE's across the multiverse.

New controller set - Human Resources.  Powers include turning hordes into mindless desk drones, 0 hour contracts (HP will drain at a higher rate over time) and HB Pencil Impaler.

City of Villans will be a 80-100 lvl zone.  Players will be encouraged to team up in a league to take on the Isles greatest enemies.  To combat the usual 1897 mm afk autobots which will sit in the zone, Lord Recluse has equipped all his minions with EMP rifles, to perma incapacitate said botters.

Perma fix to in game missions to NPC's.  NPC's now have the capacity to follow players upstairs at the first time of trying!!!!! They will no longer walk into walls, spin around eternally or get stuck on the first step like a 1 legged (is that right, 1 legged?) tofu chewing diarrhoea suffering camel.

Perma Ouro portal in all Wentworths

Sensible shoes must be worn in boomtown (watch out in the footwear section on character creation as Croc's will soon be available).

Null the Gull BBQ apron.

And lastly, a happy 1992 to you all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, High_Beam said:

Still waiting for my M41A Pulse Rifle to be delivered from Hasbro Pulse.

Pfft.  I prefer kinetic drop weapons (Rod from God) and orbital lasers.

This way, once everything cools off, no residual radiation.

• Thumbs Up 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

14 hours ago, Hyperstrike said:

Pfft.  My nephew's armory could spank yours about a dozen times over with less than half the stuff he owns...

Yeah, he's kinda spoiled....

I seriously doubt that - the top row alone - I modified - new heavier wiring, heavier micro switches, and upgraded motors. They hold (held - haven't nerfed seriously in years) records for attack rate and velocity for their class.  The two nerf rival blasters below that can hold 200+ rounds and fire 10+ rounds per second with a velocity of around 170 ft per second.

20170902_222433.thumb.jpg.225ed1db3d39acd8e91e001c8e2c2bb2.jpg

Even incorporated Lego magic in one. 

Edited by Infinitum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Infinitum said:

I seriously doubt that - the top row alone - I modified - new heavier wiring, heavier micro switches, and upgraded motors. They hold (held - haven't nerfed seriously in years) records for attack rate and velocity for their class.  The two nerf rival blasters below that can hold 200+ rounds and fire 10+ rounds per second with a velocity of around 170 ft per second.

I'm talking sheer "MOAR DAKKA!!!" volume of weapons.

• Haha 2

Influence nerf:  time for you all to start paying taxes on all your influence- and infamy-backed transactions.

Auction House already takes a cut from sales...  I think it's time for Paragon (and Rogue Isles (and also Praetoria)) to start taking a cut for buying anything at stores and vendors and tailors and crafting at the universities.  You have to spend more to get the same amount of everything you used to get.  Emailing influence to alt characters or friends?  Sounds like inheritance tax and gift tax to me.  No escape from the political machine!!  We just can't define sides other than the system is taking more from the players.  All those level 50 alts sitting on huge influence gains without doing anything?  Random audits and income tax payments... and if you log in those characters, all services (stores, auction house, base access, hospital rez, public transit, etc) will be denied to the randomly audited character until they pay their income tax bill.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Infinitum said:

How many can he shoot at one time? 🤣

Just because Justin Hammer brought the bling don't mean it goes boom.

Let me get a couple of stakes, a long piece of closet rod, and some rope...

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/22/2022 at 4:54 PM, Lines said:

Between levels 13 to 18, Dark/Dark characters will now go through a 'phase'. They'll grow out of it, you think.

Water blast will now correctly apply a hold and a DoT when attacks collide with players using Electric Armour.

Broadswords will now talk to you. Don't listen to it.

Changes to Stalkers' Hide conditions: players must now be either inside foliage, behind a comically narrow tree, reading a newspaper with eye holes cut out or pretending to be a display at a museum.

Blaster T9 powers will now damage teammates and environments. Players will be fined to cover damages.

Added mandatory photo opportunity after each mission complete. The photographer will be arriving shortly.

we need this as an emote ....

Please Devs?

Pretty Please!

/e poofgone

Because brutes are currently the worst AT by a massive margin despite being able to easily solo the vast majority of content with little effort, one of the most popular AT's and even has access to the most broken powerset, regen, we have decided to nerf brutes by buffing every other AT to be just as fun.

• Like 3

Regen has been found to be over-perfoming thus now has an added affect of adding a de-gen debuff for each additional target engaged scaling with the difficulty of the mob (I.e Av's will cause the greatest increase of degen.) There is no limit to the number of targets that can be engaged.  All healing is reduced by 50% while debuff is active. This will bring it in line with other defensive sets. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/23/2022 at 6:02 PM, Infinitum said:

Infinitum is over here buffing nerfs.  Clearly we have found the one who would fix regen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1