War Witch

KingCeddd03

4 minutes ago, KingCeddd03 said:

I'm sorry you feel it's nonsense it seems you don't have an intelligent mind. but every power that has every existed is on the wiki 

Yep. Troll. Your purpose is to keep people responding to you. Buh-bye.

Edited by Rudra
Edited to correct "you're" to "your".
  • Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Yep. Troll. Your purpose is to keep people responding to you. Buh-bye.

He may be the *owner* of that wiki, pushing it here because he's desperate for views and recognition...

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Now to have a conversation with the real player base and not with those with god complexes thinking their option matters more than others. what I'm saying is that the attacking powers are set in stone nothing can change them, but the non-attacking powers do such as numina being dead it was never stated how powerful she is or was, what we conversion was about was what could she do out of combat being an astral projection and wither she could use magic or not in that i looked to the wiki to see what astral projections can do and also see if they are alive or dead. it was a very simple answer astral projections are souls without a body in numina's cause she is dead but not a ghost but something similar. and so it was never stated by the creator if she was able to use magic in this form.

but getting back to the topic which is war witch she as well as other heroes and villains need to be looked at to expand their roles in the game or get promotions to a higher status, my suggestion was to put her in a well-known group like the freedom phalanx or her form a large coven of witch heroes that would be exciting. all this was not explained to other people who divert from the intended topic.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

The wiki indicates how far your character's powers can go and based on the AT and powers you PICK in-game is how far you can go with that power.

example 

Fire control is only one WAY to use fire so there for you won't be able to go very far compared to someone who has fire manipulation that can have limited control as well as melee and other abilities, so yes some powersets are limited in their use, it would be ridicules to think otherwise

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

The wiki you keep holding as the Second Coming of Christ has had no influence on City of Heroes and probably never will in terms of power design / power creation.

Edited by Shadeknight
  • Like 5

unknown.png

alright buddy, it's time to shit yourself
casts earthquake, activates dispersion bubble

So if we're moving forward with this wiki becoming the official powers bible, when will Blasters get Planet Manipulation? I think it'll be balanced.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

38 minutes ago, Black_LASH1 said:
4 hours ago, biostem said:

We renamed that planet back in 2021.  It's now called "Urectum".

@GM Widower

What are you flagging a GM for? The post was not vulgar, not belittling or insulting anyone, contained no profanity, and was not aimed at anyone in particular. It's a dirty joke, yes, but does not cross any lines I am aware of.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Bit of advice, if you're going to create a 2nd account to try and circumnavigate a ban, don't do it the exact second your account gets suspended, and don't rush off back into the same argument that probably got you in trouble to begin with.

...and definitely don't @ the GM who likely suspended you, especially in the very same thread this all happened, to accuse people of what seems to be the same offense that got you yourself banned.

Edited by Tyrannical
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1