Hello. Introductions

TheBatCuban

Retired Special Education Teacher in one of the poorest school districts in the United States.  Taught for 32 years with special needs students from LD to Autism Spectrum. Now living the Dream. Emigrated from Havana, Cuba in the late 1960s. Happily married. Two wonderful grown children that are great, empathetic and humble.  Long time COH player since day 1 back in the day.   Good to be back. Cosmic Cuban is my toon. Science Blaster.

Compress_20221210_182536_6507.jpg

facebook_1670398838436_7006160529648673478.jpg

PXL_20221008_1826418122.jpg

Edited by TheBatCuban
Typo
  • Like 10
  • Thumbs Up 9

3 hours ago, TheBatCuban said:

facebook_1670398838436_7006160529648673478.jpg

OMG I need a shirt that says 'Retired'.

Although, to be fair, I have a good answer when people ask, "What do you do?"

"Whatever I want.  I'm retired."

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

Welcome to your Doom! (wait...that's not this game)

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

See the source image

Oh and hai welcome back

• Like 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?