Homage to the 80s Cartoon: Thunder Cats

smnolimits43

I was thinking of making a couple of characters.  Lion 0, could possibly be BS/Inv.  Cheetara, i think her name is could be Staff/SR.  Panthro, unfortunately would be Nunchucks/SR, and the other guy, can't remember his name has a whip, which we don't have as a set yet.  

On 6/19/2023 at 12:15 AM, SomeGuy said:

If Lion-O, definitely Broadsword to me.

12 hours ago, smnolimits43 said:

New School Pic

Hot Fictional Guys: New Thundercats

While I DIG Broad Sword, Lion-O would probably be Katana with one of the more BS looking weapon options, just because he usually handles it with both hands.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2023 at 2:45 AM, smnolimits43 said:

I was thinking of making an Electric/Electric Scrapper.  I wish we had access to Nunchucks.  

Is there a particular character you're trying to emulate?  IIRC, while Panthro did wield nunchunkus, he was able to fire ice and fire from the 2 different ends...

6 hours ago, BuiltDifferent5 said:

While I DIG Broad Sword, Lion-O would probably be Katana with one of the more BS looking weapon options, just because he usually handles it with both hands.

I was thinking of using the Rularu skin for the sword, i think thats what its called

• Like 1

19 hours ago, smnolimits43 said:

I was thinking of making a couple of characters.  Lion 0, could possibly be BS/Inv.  Cheetara, i think her name is could be Staff/SR.  Panthro, unfortunately would be Nunchucks/SR, and the other guy, can't remember his name has a whip, which we don't have as a set yet.  

We do have a set for whips!  Tygra could be a petless demons/ mastermind.

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, smnolimits43 said:

As for Panthro, i was thinking of using the panther skin for travel power

But I don't recall him ever actually transforming into a full panther.  Something like the hoverboard would be more fitting, given his penchant for technology...

I wish we had access to Nunchucks.

I as well.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

animation (aside from disney) was spat out in the west, and manga (some of first anime shipped under than brand) labelled satanic of course, until akira shamed us to at least make an attempt.  now we have edgerunners on netflix!

with possible exception of bakshi, because art.XFgB.gif.33d2bc7b666e926ad10e827eebf19952.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by honoroit

1 hour ago, honoroit said:

animation (aside from disney) was spat out in the west, and manga (some of first anime shipped under than brand) labelled satanic of course, until akira shamed us to at least make an attempt.  now we have edgerunners on netflix!

with possible exception of bakshi, because art.XFgB.gif.33d2bc7b666e926ad10e827eebf19952.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

What show is that final pic from ?

• Like 1

I was thinking of making an Electric/Electric Scrapper.  I wish we had access to Nunchucks.  

Think they do this just so we don’t make tmnt teams. Have the rest now. Guess you could just make Mikey MA but not the same. 

9 minutes ago, Thrax said:

Think they do this just so we don’t make tmnt teams. Have the rest now. Guess you could just make Mikey MA but not the same. 

Didn't they give Mikey a grappling hook in England, when they outlawed "Ninjas" and made them "Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles"?

42 minutes ago, biostem said:

Didn't they give Mikey a grappling hook in England, when they outlawed "Ninjas" and made them "Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles"?

Got me. Can’t have a grappling hook on here either though. 

• Thumbs Up 1

So...I'd already done a thing...Ages ago...

image.thumb.png.e1093f9a3b53f535d30d90b0b0013afc.png

image.thumb.png.995ec9ab8753a47ffb70e66de2fac574.png

image.thumb.png.c5aa83053237873c5b9168427b6d9b29.png

• Like 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)