Add Claws costume options to Savage Melee

Rivener

Please consider adding the Claws costume options to Savage Melee.

I imagine it’s more complicated than that since I believe claws redraw when used and savage doesn’t, so they’d be on all the time, but it would still be a nice thing to have to add some flair and customization to savages far and wide.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Rivener said:

I imagine it’s more complicated than that since I believe claws redraw when used and savage doesn’t, so they’d be on all the time, but it would still be a nice thing to have to add some flair and customization to savages far and wide.

I think a better option would be to expand the various monstrous glove options to include ones with more detail/distinct claws...

• Thumbs Up 2

personally i think more cosmetic options is only good. i've especially always wished for a way to include a katana on my hip regardless of the powersets chosen, for 'ceremonial' purposes. does anybody know about the theoretical application of P2W temp powers for that kind of work around? can you customize those powers, and if you can't... should we be able to maybe?

2 hours ago, Owl Girl said:

personally i think more cosmetic options is only good. i've especially always wished for a way to include a katana on my hip regardless of the powersets chosen, for 'ceremonial' purposes. does anybody know about the theoretical application of P2W temp powers for that kind of work around? can you customize those powers, and if you can't... should we be able to maybe?

There are some options available like this depending on the AT of your toon. If there's an Epic pool with a weapon option, you can spec into it, respec out, and keep the cosmetic weapon forever!

• Thanks 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

11 hours ago, Rivener said:

I would not be opposed to having an option that allowed me to have a claw power costume active at all times without limiting my choice of hands/gloves.