The Homecoming of HeroStats

Looks like it's working, but won't recognize my character's powerset/powers or xp totals. Giving me Exp/Hr fine, which is nice, but but I'd really like the time to level to give me a countdown while I play.

- RC

"As long as everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

On 10/11/2019 at 7:22 PM, RoseClaymore said:

Looks like it's working, but won't recognize my character's powerset/powers or xp totals. Giving me Exp/Hr fine, which is nice, but but I'd really like the time to level to give me a countdown while I play.

Sadly, the combat log parsing method is extremely limited and that's why you're not seeing a lot of the stats. If we ever get the API mentioned up-thread, perhaps something can be done. Until then, though, the limited combat log functions are all you're going to be able to use.

Hey guys, 

Im trying to use, but i may be missing something. I set created the tab HSdata with the information needed, enable log chat, set the address C:\Tequila\logs\game on scanner, but it's not scanning. Should i set something, i set on program to run as administrator.

Tks for the help Ed

I got it, the thing was the address of logs was wrong.

Edited by edujam

• 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later

Version 7.6.1.0 does not work on Windows 10 for 64 bit.

64 bit is what the highest is on Homecoming.  When checking for updates, it says that Herostats is current.

There's a link on Herostats for their website but the link actually sends you to an insurance advertising page.

City Info Tracker worked better back then anyway.  Wish someone would upgrade that one instead.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:48 AM, BigMoneyHustla said:

Ok i'm having difficulty with HeroStats. I have the latest version, and have set up the scanner log. However even though COH is set to log chat, its not actually logging. I've confirmed chat is being logged by using /logchat but .... no files in the logs\game directory.

Any help, anyone ?

If you want HeroStats to use the Scanner, you have to use the Safe Mode option.  Otherwise, you have to use the Combat Logs.  
There are posts above that explain how to do that and WHY the 64/32 bit versions don't work anymore.

Matt Miracle

Covenant of Honor - Excelsior

A.W.O.L. (formerly on Liberty Live Server).

I got it to work kind of.

It is only scanning Endurance; Experience; and HP: Current.

It will not pick up on any other statistics such as badges, and there is no hero or villain information given.

Even powers are not being scanned so the scanner is far from being complete.

The scanner does work without using Safe Mode.  It picks up the chat logs.

22 hours ago, Elemento said:

I got it to work kind of.

It is only scanning Endurance; Experience; and HP: Current.

It will not pick up on any other statistics such as badges, and there is no hero or villain information given.

Even powers are not being scanned so the scanner is far from being complete.

The scanner does work without using Safe Mode.  It picks up the chat logs.

Yes, that is the best we can do.  The reasons have been posted in this forum prior to the last couple of pages

• 1 month later

Sad to say, but should this be unstickied? The tool will never return and the OP/developer hasn't been on the forums in 4 months.

• Like 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

• 2 months later
On 6/18/2019 at 4:32 PM, GM Widower said:

People ask me, mostly.

Do all of you think there'd be a use for a dedicated utilities forum? Other than this, Pine's, and Vidiotmaps, what's come out?

One could hope for a return of...  what was it called on the Titan Network...  City Information Tracker?  You ran a side utility and it would tell you when you last logged each of your characters, along with some info on them.

• Jimmy unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later
On 4/17/2020 at 4:46 PM, Col. Kernel said:

One could hope for a return of...  what was it called on the Titan Network...  City Information Tracker?  You ran a side utility and it would tell you when you last logged each of your characters, along with some info on them.

I was one of the guys that built Titan / CIT.  I'm starting to get back into the game again and am kinda missing having my tracking sites ... I wonder if there's enough interest.

I was considering making a new build planner when Homecoming first started getting popular but real life got in the way. A tracker site is more interesting to me though ...   Without a tracker app like HeroStats there's not much I could do though, and I don't know that I'm smart enough to fix/rebuild HeroStats.

Edited by Sucker-Punch
  • Thumbs Up 4

• 2 years later